Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!

Go down 
+17
Genno
2ToN
BOSTN BEANER
Hormel
xXBlackiceXx
Bruce Wayne
Big Hungry 702
CapnCrunch
TheBillsFly
waltbabyluv203
B-__-R-__-B
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
David noooooooo
EggzOverEazy
s0liddy
MiamiXCanes
super_mario90
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 08:17

super_mario90 wrote:
Darrelle revis said "the hardest wr's i had to cover were Dre & steve smith"

enough said LOL.

Hahahahahahahah
LMFAO

You are just never prepared, you never fact check, so your constantly getting knocked around

The last time the Jets played the Cowboys was 2007
The Cowboys won 34-3
I checked the game log
Miles Austin was thrown to twice, both completions

Miles Austin vs Darrelle Revis
Miles 100% completion ratio
Darrelle a big fat zero

The last time the Jets played the Texans, the Texans got their ass handed to em' 24 to 7. I'd like to share a quote from the Game with you.

"Darrelle Revis is on the verge of becoming an elite corner and showed why by making Andre Johnson a complete non-factor"
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 11:43

super_mario90 wrote:
Darrelle revis said "the hardest wr's i had to cover were Dre & steve smith"

enough said LOL.

Who really cares what Darelle Revis said? Like this other guy said. The last time they played was 2007. Darelle Revis didnt become Elite until this year, when he did not play Miles Austin. Can you just stop with this. You havent made one point that makes any sense at all in this thread. Instead of making 30 posts about the same thing you should have just made 1 post that said.

TO can still go deep

Miles Austin can not
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 17:26

i agree mario im getting tired or ur idiotic statements that only support the texans or whoever ur a fan of....
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 18:33

lol i just LOOOOOOOOOVE how none of you guys answered my question. oh, wait, maybe its because all of you guys know miles aint no deep threat

and i just looked at the stats for him, and he had even more YAC when you say he was the deep threat for them a few years ago lol

good WR? yes
playmaking WR? of course
nice YAC WR? without a doubt
deep threat?? not even close lol

DUDE CANT GO DEEP
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 19:03

I believe myself and walt, both answered your question
And 2 Ton gave his opinion as well

We all have kind of a different view and we all agree on a few points as well

4 differing perspectives

He's young and exciting, he helped the boys to an NFC East title
That's good enough for me

But to clarify;

I believe he is not a deep threat because he is not in a deep threat offense.

But he has the skills to be a deep threat.

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2010-03-07, 19:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 19:08

MiamiXCanes wrote:
lol i just LOOOOOOOOOVE how none of you guys answered my question. oh, wait, maybe its because all of you guys know miles aint no deep threat

and i just looked at the stats for him, and he had even more YAC when you say he was the deep threat for them a few years ago lol

good WR? yes
playmaking WR? of course
nice YAC WR? without a doubt
deep threat?? not even close lol

DUDE CANT GO DEEP

im not even a cboys fan lol and that statement is extremely false

did u not see my post? he DID go deep in past years because he was their deep guy! this years system and role players at the wr corps ddnt allow for austin to go deep but guess what? he ddnt have to!

i dunno why ur still arguing that point i mean ur just beating it to deathw hen 4 people have already told u why (and id liek to think ud take my opinion more seriously than most lol since im not biased and im neutral in this matter)
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 19:53

lol trust me 2ton your opinion is the one i respect the most here cause your not biased. but the dude isnt a deep threat. he had 13 catches the year before and had even more YAC then he did this year. thats some great deep threat isnt it

if miles was such a good deep threat they would have used him as one. its as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 20:59

i dont get ur point the only real depe threat wr of this year was djax since his highlights shows him gettn a catch at the 50 yard line.,...most of the top wrs rarely ever get the at after running a 50 yard route lol

so unless ur point is a true deep threa in which only 1 or 2 wrs can say that i dont really understand ur argument

i mean miles had plenty of deep routes and romo would miss him by a mile no pun intended (see ravens game in 08)

u know roy williams sucks crayton sucks witten isnt a deep pass guy hes the middle pass guy so austin had to be the possession wr...what dont u get about that? u cant send they guy deep if u need a 1st down otherwise he would just see 2 deep cover every game...he had to run much different routes to get a 1st down and keep the ball rolling....tthe only difference is he made those short passes look like long ass passes....now if thats ur point whatever i know that already

so if u dont mind please clarify ur term of deep pass threat
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 21:05

MiamiXCanes wrote:
lol trust me 2ton your opinion is the one i respect the most here

I don't get no respect, I tell you, no respect
SMH, tuggin on my tie

On the day I was born the doctor slapped my mother

My mother got morning sickness - after I was born

I asked my old man if I could go ice fishing, he said "wait til it gets warmer"

One year they wanted to make me a poster boy -
For birth control

When my old man wanted sex, my mother would show him a picture
of me

This morning, when I put on my underwear
The fuit of the loom guys were lauging at me

*cricket* *cricket* *cricket*
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 21:37

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that actualy made me laugh cap LMAO your a funny dude

what i think a deep threat is, is somebody who can do all the things that you need to go deep. its more then just speed that makes you a deep threat and that is the common mistake in defining one. yes, speed helps but if that were the case then every fast WR would be one and there not. and if you can think of only 1 or 2 people then your forgeting alot. desean, V-jax, dre, moss, fitz, lee evans and those are just right off the top of my head

he is fast, but does he have all the skills needed to go deep i dont think so. and your arguement about all the other weapons on the cowboys works against you. dont you think a team needs a deap threat? the fact that miles is the closest thing to a deep threat that the cowboys have and they still didnt use him as one should say something. witten is a possesion guy, same with roy and crayton. they arnt the best, but miles would be the guy on that team that would be the deep threat and yet they still didnt use him as one? cmon now. those coaches know more then we do about his skills so ill trust them over anybody else. if could go deep, then he would have gone deep
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 21:46

west coast says otherwise

that is an example of a system that doesnt define a wr as a deep threat guy

and vjack is a deep threat really? cuz he catches bombs past 30 yards right? so does austin.....hes caught 30 yard bombs iv seen em when i gambled cash on their games.....

fact - the cowboys system did not allow austin to go deep regularly like vjack and desean and dre....theres a big difference between a true deep threat guy and a system

perfect example lee evans...guy rarely goes short he is always lookin for the bomb and did get em from jp losman but never from edwards cuz well edwards is mr checkdown and fitzy helped alil but even then evans ddnt get too many looks deep....but the point is in that system he doesnt have to run the routes austin runs

i get ur point but why is it all of a sudden in a year where they changed the system to be more romo friendly sinc ethe guy the yr before was throwin up chunks of sht deep but was pretty accurate on the other parts of teh field....they used that to their advantage and to offset their shtty wrs hands

ur tellin me a 6'3 210 lb wr who ran a 4.29 cant go deep? even tho HE WAS THE DEEP GUY FOR 2 YEARSSSSSS lol till this year

ur just beating the point of YAC too much the guy did what he was asked to do and did it wonderous just like djax was asked to go deep often instead of runnin to the 1st down marker....not all wrs are asked to go deep every game an theyre not due to their lack of deep threat ability but as according to the system and what they think is the best way to take advantage of a defense

simply put austin CAN be a deep threat and HAS done so but DID NOT need to last year
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 21:58

lol well he was a deep threat for 2 years? he had 13 catches in those 2 years and he was deep threat? theres different versions of the west coast O. its not like they run slants every single play.

again, simply put, regardless of the system. teams NEED to strech the field one way or another and miles would have been the guy to do that but he didnt. ZERO deep threat on that team. if he COULD and he had the full blown ability to be a consistant deep threat then they would have done so. you adjust your system to what your players are good at, not the other way around. if randy moss goes to the cowboys does that mean there not gunna let him go deep cause you want to make it more "romo friendly"? lol no. moss is going deep, dre is going deep, and all those other WR i named would go deep but NOT miles. thus me saying, miles is not, and wont be an elite deep threat
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 22:02

MiamiXCanes wrote:
lol trust me 2ton your opinion is the one i respect the most here cause your not biased. but the dude isnt a deep threat. he had 13 catches the year before and had even more YAC then he did this year. thats some great deep threat isnt it

if miles was such a good deep threat they would have used him as one. its as simple as that.

Teams go deep 2 to 3 times a game maybe, some teams dont even do that, what dont you get about that? This isnt Madden, QBs dont justr drop back and throw bombs every play, this league is built on short routes and YAC.
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-07, 22:04

waltbabyluv203 wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:

Teams go deep 2 to 3 times a game maybe, some teams dont even do that, what dont you get about that? This isnt Madden, QBs dont justr drop back and throw bombs every play, this league is built on short routes and YAC.

no that would never happen. Moss cant catch passes over the middle in traffic
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-08, 05:38

miles austin didn't show up in the playoffs against the viks and the boys desperately needed a play down the feild and couldn't do it and i don't wanna hear "well the boys o-line didn't block very well" even earlier in that game when the boys were moving the ball and their o-line was blocking miles wasn't getting open.

they couldn't even take advantage of the viks best CB not being a starter if miles is a deep threat why didn't he go deep to take advantage of that like any other team would have i believe a few times he went deep but couldn't get open just by running straight down the feild.

miles is just an underneath receiver not a "ok let's drop the ball down feild" type of receiver.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-08, 08:37

So now your gonna lay the Vikings loss on Miles Austin
That is just plain stupid.
How many fumbles did Miles have?
How many sacks did Miles give up?
How many times did Miles miss a block?

Don't tell you it was the offensive line, is that right huh?
Ever read a paper, box score, game line anything?
They will all tell you the same thing.
Answer those questions and figure it out for yourself.
Your the only person I have ever heard try to lay that game on Austin, and we all know how little your opinion is valued around here. And the value of your opinion just took another nose dive.
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-08, 11:11

super_mario90 wrote:
miles austin didn't show up in the playoffs against the viks and the boys desperately needed a play down the feild and couldn't do it and i don't wanna hear "well the boys o-line didn't block very well" even earlier in that game when the boys were moving the ball and their o-line was blocking miles wasn't getting open.

they couldn't even take advantage of the viks best CB not being a starter if miles is a deep threat why didn't he go deep to take advantage of that like any other team would have i believe a few times he went deep but couldn't get open just by running straight down the feild.

miles is just an underneath receiver not a "ok let's drop the ball down feild" type of receiver.

did you watch the game man? It was the offensive line. If Romo doesnt have the time to go deep, they are not going to have anyone run deep routes. He had no time, they were in the backfield every play instantly. If were going to blame that playoff loss on Miles Austin then lets just blame the Texans last 6 years of being a s*** team on Andre Johnson while were at it. Get a clue..........

Your guys opinion on how you thinkthe NFl works cracks me up. Like the Cowboys who are getting pressured every play and losing are just going to say. Ok Miles, you just run really far and Tony is going to throw it up to you. You dont think the Vikings know that what the Cowboyus want to do when there down? They are not going to just let that happen, this isnt Madden those players on the defense, they are real, not some EA developed drones that cant recognize the difference between a streak and a screen pass. This league IS NOT FUCKING BUILT ON DEEP PASSES. I dont know how many games you guys watch but its obviously not enough. All this crap you want to talk about Miles Austin, where has Andre Johnson shown up in big games? If he is such a good deep threat why dont they just drop back and throw the ball 50 yards downfield every time, its that east right? How did Andre Johnson do in his playoff game this year? What about Terell Owens that other great deep threat you speak of? Ocho Cinco? Randy Moss? Some of you guys need to get your heads out of your asses and actually watch a football game, i dont mean turn it on, i dont mean watch highlights, i mean watch the game. Being a deep threat is not that important at all. Any team would rather have a guy that can go over the middle in traffic with nice hands and run crisp routes. Its nice to have a guy that can go deep a couple plays a game, but I would much rather have my #1 and #2 guy be a guy that can catch anything between 5-20 yards. That is what this league is built on now days, shorts passes and YAC.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-09, 05:23

^^^^i wasn't blaming miles austin for that playoff loss against the viks i was just saying he ain't a deep threat b/c romo couldn't take advantage of the viks best CB not playing starter at his possition and try to take a couple of shots down the feild and earlier in that game the boys o-line was playing good and at times when romo was standing in the pocket and had time to throw he couldn't find nobody open.

teams that drop back and throw it deep almost on every play SAINTS,TEXANS just to name a few and the league is a pass happy game & Dre is the truth it wasn't easy for him to go deep b/c of all the attention he's gonna be getting from Defenses but he was still able to make some spectacular deep catches down the feild IN DOUBLE COVEREDGE!.

im sure you'll see some plays that will blow you away in this video.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-09, 06:01

waltbabyluv203 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

did you watch the game man? It was the offensive line. If Romo doesnt have the time to go deep, they are not going to have anyone run deep routes. He had no time, they were in the backfield every play instantly. If were going to blame that playoff loss on Miles Austin then lets just blame the Texans last 6 years of being a s*** team on Andre Johnson while were at it. Get a clue..........

Your guys opinion on how you thinkthe NFl works cracks me up. Like the Cowboys who are getting pressured every play and losing are just going to say. Ok Miles, you just run really far and Tony is going to throw it up to you. You dont think the Vikings know that what the Cowboyus want to do when there down? They are not going to just let that happen, this isnt Madden those players on the defense, they are real, not some EA developed drones that cant recognize the difference between a streak and a screen pass. This league IS NOT FUCKING BUILT ON DEEP PASSES. I dont know how many games you guys watch but its obviously not enough. All this crap you want to talk about Miles Austin, where has Andre Johnson shown up in big games? If he is such a good deep threat why dont they just drop back and throw the ball 50 yards downfield every time, its that east right? How did Andre Johnson do in his playoff game this year? What about Terell Owens that other great deep threat you speak of? Ocho Cinco? Randy Moss? Some of you guys need to get your heads out of your asses and actually watch a football game, i dont mean turn it on, i dont mean watch highlights, i mean watch the game. Being a deep threat is not that important at all. Any team would rather have a guy that can go over the middle in traffic with nice hands and run crisp routes. Its nice to have a guy that can go deep a couple plays a game, but I would much rather have my #1 and #2 guy be a guy that can catch anything between 5-20 yards. That is what this league is built on now days, shorts passes and YAC.

i will give you one thing, bill walsh would sure as hell be proud of. but honestly, i feel insulted. i watch football every sunday and i pride myself on how much i know about the game. so your point isnt valid there. second, who are you to say that teams would rather have a YAC guy over a deep threat? you dont know that, so stop acting like your god damn adam shefter and you got the inside scoop on what teams want, cause honestly, nobody knows except the teams so again, your point isnt valid

go ahead and tell the eagles that this isnt a virtical leauge, or the bears, or the saints and texans. teams want to take shots down the field to strech the D and open up the short passing game and running game. thats the whole reason teams go deep, it opens things up and you can run different things off that and every now and then get a big play off it. the whole arguement is 120% pointless because if miles was an elite deep threat he would be used as such. if your going to call him that then you better put him in the same group as moss, fitz, dre ect ect. now if he could go deep he would have. its as simple as that. teams WILL NOT restrict there players that much. they do it with other player on the roster. barber runs inside, jones runs outside. correct? now sure jones is okay at running between the tackles but does that mean there going to force him to run like that? no. not at all. its the same damn thing for miles. if he had the ability to do it, he would have done it more. are you really trying to tell me that on 25-30 pass plays a game your not gunna run miles deep on say...4 or 5 of them? cmon now. if he could do it he would do it. its funny to me cause you guys think that coaches would use there players in a different way then what there good at. if miles is good at going deep then he would go deep. if miles is good at short routes and staying underneath then he will be used like that (like he is). its really not rocket science

and btw you totaly ruined your point when you asked, and i quote..."How did Andre Johnson do in his playoff game this year?"

and you have the nurve to insult how much i know about football lol
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-09, 17:36

topic is getting offhanded right now so um....

lets move on into talkin about owens and the bengs lookin at owens and bryant AND marshall lol
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-10, 01:05

vote for best woman sigs goes to.........*opens the envolope

2TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-10, 01:06

aw shuckssssss
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-10, 05:19

if the BENGALS get T.O. ***DAMN THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT THAT***
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-10, 16:09

actually bengals get antonio bryant
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty2010-03-10, 21:58

antonio bryant is a nice deep threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next