Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!

Go down 
+17
Genno
2ToN
BOSTN BEANER
Hormel
xXBlackiceXx
Bruce Wayne
Big Hungry 702
CapnCrunch
TheBillsFly
waltbabyluv203
B-__-R-__-B
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
David noooooooo
EggzOverEazy
s0liddy
MiamiXCanes
super_mario90
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-19, 04:47

T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! TowensT.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Ochocinco1T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! TooT.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Ocho-21T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! 051107_terrell_owens_vmed.widec
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-19, 04:50

that would be NICE!!!!.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-19, 07:10

getcha popcorn ready lol
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-19, 15:05

As long as they aren't Cowboys then sure, fine be me lol
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-19, 16:04

ill take either one of em to the panthers.

we need a possession guy.
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-19, 18:02

haha if this happends the Cinncinatti Bengals will be very VERY entertaining !
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-20, 04:52

IF it does happen i wounder how carson is gonna handle all that crazyness from cinco and T.O. but that would be something to see.

There wouldn't be too much pressure on carson bc their a running team and if they can get a good PA game going their should be big plays almost every time they do PA.

personally i hope he does go to cinci bc im a huge lee evans fan and bc T.O. was with the bills lee didn't have most of the deep plays thrown to him so i hope T.O. leaves and my boy evans can kind of get recognized again.

that dude is a straight beast.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-20, 07:21

t.p. i mean t.o sucks now he is no longer a threat
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-20, 07:38

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

so if you were the owner of a team and the opportunity arose for T.O. to come on your team you wouldnt sign him? IMO he's still one of the most athletic players in the game, i mean he's a freak!.....and better then anything the raiders got..... jus messin but really i think T.O. still got some left in the tank.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-21, 04:42

all T.O. did was make all the deep catches for the bills and what the bengals need is a real complament to cinco and if T.O. goes to cinci cinco can be a complament to T.O. or they can both complament each other.

Bengals did kinda struggle in the passing game a little bit they really didn't find another wr to help cinco when he get's doubled by Defenses Bengals O don't really have anyone else that is a threat.

T.O. can still stretch the feild he even burned darrelle revis a few times but he didn't have a QB that can throw the ball accurately down the feild he had real good seperation against darrelle but the ball was over-thrown and under-thrown.
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-21, 09:05

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

so if you were the owner of a team and the opportunity arose for T.O. to come on your team you wouldnt sign him? IMO he's still one of the most athletic players in the game, i mean he's a freak!.....and better then anything the raiders got..... jus messin but really i think T.O. still got some left in the tank.

I dont remember too many teams last year wanting to take a shot at him, they can say whetever they want, he went to Buffalo, that was the only team that wanted him. no one wants to play in Buffalo.
Back to top Go down
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-21, 10:44

Sad lol
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-21, 15:07

Thank you, Walt, for putting some sense back in this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-21, 20:03

man if they were to team up, the nfl will get at least 2-3 mill richer off these guys, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-21, 22:49

teams were willing to take a chance on him before because he was so talented. now thats not really the case

IMO the only team that will pick him up is cincy and if that dont happen he will be a FA
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 05:02

^^^^if cinci don't want him he wont be a FA he'll still play for the bills he said it in a interview with deion sanders on nfl nettwork a few days before the superbowl.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 08:13

As of the writing of this post he IS a free agent since the contract in Buffalo was a one year deal.

Also, the rumors of him going to Cincy were started by OchoCinco, who is lobbying for the deal. So not a lot of substance there.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 09:37

lol

I LOVE ME SOME ME
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 09:47

It would be really cool though. What would be better than watching 2 loudmouths on the same team never win a Super Bowl together? That would be nice, would save alot of channel flipping.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 17:56

T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Tsn-terrellowenstoosexyf0

Now I know why he plays receiver so much
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-23, 05:06

T.O. can still go deep i think theres an excellent chance of him being signed to the BENGALS.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-24, 04:33

T.O. is a BEAST!!!!.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-24, 15:33

^ Dude what the **** is wrong with you lol? You keep saying the same s*** over and over. Are you a robot?
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-24, 15:49

uhh im lost but ill tak n e or both of em 2 da skins
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty2010-02-24, 15:58

all T.O. needed was a great QB to toss him the rock like when he was in philly and palmer would certainly give him the chance to ball out. Think about it, they won arguably the hardest division to win except for the browns, all they need is a #2 WR and i think they could easily make a deep run into the playoffs or possibly a superbowl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next