Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!

Go down 
+17
Genno
2ToN
BOSTN BEANER
Hormel
xXBlackiceXx
Bruce Wayne
Big Hungry 702
CapnCrunch
TheBillsFly
waltbabyluv203
B-__-R-__-B
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
David noooooooo
EggzOverEazy
s0liddy
MiamiXCanes
super_mario90
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-25, 05:13

^^^^i agree with ya 100%.
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-25, 10:16

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
all T.O. needed was a great QB to toss him the rock like when he was in philly and palmer would certainly give him the chance to ball out. Think about it, they won arguably the hardest division to win except for the browns, all they need is a #2 WR and i think they could easily make a deep run into the playoffs or possibly a superbowl.

Having a good QB has nothing to do with it, he was in the prime of his career at the end of his run with the 49ers, and with the Eagles, that was 5 years ago, theres a big difference between 32 and 37, which he will be next season. He could still be a decent reciever but his days of being the main guy are over. And thats not even taking into consideration the 2 oversized ego that TO and that fool Ocho have. that would not work at all. Since when would adding TO get any team a ring? Dude has played for almost 15 years, how many rings does he have?
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-25, 12:49

waltbabyluv203 wrote:
Big Hungry 702 wrote:
all T.O. needed was a great QB to toss him the rock like when he was in philly and palmer would certainly give him the chance to ball out. Think about it, they won arguably the hardest division to win except for the browns, all they need is a #2 WR and i think they could easily make a deep run into the playoffs or possibly a superbowl.

Having a good QB has nothing to do with it, he was in the prime of his career at the end of his run with the 49ers, and with the Eagles, that was 5 years ago, theres a big difference between 32 and 37, which he will be next season. He could still be a decent reciever but his days of being the main guy are over. And thats not even taking into consideration the 2 oversized ego that TO and that fool Ocho have. that would not work at all. Since when would adding TO get any team a ring? Dude has played for almost 15 years, how many rings does he have?

^this
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-25, 13:59

I would have to disagree with u big hungry. T.O is still a productive wr his last season in dllas was still a 1000 yrd season. he is not a normal wr either . the shape he is in at 36 is unbelievable. the qb last season sucked but if he had fitzpatrick all last season i believe he would have hit 1000 yrds again. it all depends on who you play with. ochocinco and TO would be dominate together. im not saying superbowl but i know they will be productive if healthy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-26, 04:38

T.O. & CINCO are both friends it was CINCO'S idea to bring T.O. to cinci and T.O. said "it would be cool if they were on the same team cause how good of friends they are".
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-28, 02:16

Let me say this, as a Dallas Cowboys fan, I still don't think Owens is worth all the media coverage he receives in a negative nature. I've watched games where T.O is always standing on the side lines cheering on his defense, I saw when Miles Austin scored his first ever TD, PR or KR cant remember, T.O was the first person in the end zone to congratulate him, so I don't think he is as much as a team killer as everyone thinks, mainly just a scape goat.

If you think TO can not contribute to a team this up coming year , you have got to be kidding me, sure their may be a lot of teams with 1 WR better then him, but their is hardly any teams that have 2 WRS better then him, even at his Age, TO is a freak of nature, someone that big, that strong, that fast, he can instantly make your passing game better, and running game. A thing TO doesn't get a lot of credit for is he can block, he's man enough to just about throw down any corner in the league
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-28, 04:20

^^^^yeah man T.O. is a monster he don't get enough respect as he should.

he's 2nd or 3rd in TD's,receptions,yards i think in almost every catagory for wr.

(im might be on some of those stats)

But T.O. always been a BEAST!!!! since he first came into the league i hope he ends up with a good QB.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-28, 06:14

TO is basically a TE with speed i mean the guys is freaking huge i mean i think he's the biggest WR in the nfl
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-28, 15:51

Hormel wrote:
Let me say this, as a Dallas Cowboys fan, I still don't think Owens is worth all the media coverage he receives in a negative nature. I've watched games where T.O is always standing on the side lines cheering on his defense, I saw when Miles Austin scored his first ever TD, PR or KR cant remember, T.O was the first person in the end zone to congratulate him, so I don't think he is as much as a team killer as everyone thinks, mainly just a scape goat.

If you think TO can not contribute to a team this up coming year , you have got to be kidding me, sure their may be a lot of teams with 1 WR better then him, but their is hardly any teams that have 2 WRS better then him, even at his Age, TO is a freak of nature, someone that big, that strong, that fast, he can instantly make your passing game better, and running game. A thing TO doesn't get a lot of credit for is he can block, he's man enough to just about throw down any corner in the league

A scape goat? He gets negative media attention because hes a jackass, pushups in the driveway, i love me some me, get your popcorn ready and all that other BS is why he gets negative attention. If hes so good and so valuable at this point then why did he play for the Bufallo Bills last year on a 1 year deal? That was the only team that wanted anything to do with him. Can he still play? Probably but thats not the problem. Teams dont want to have a media circus before and after every game, every practice, every meeting. Not for 800 yards, or even 1000 yards. TO used to be worth the trouble. Teams are getting sick of selfish players like this. How can you preach to your tea, about playng as a team and winning and then have a clown that dropped 4 passes in the game talking about getting popcorn ready and loving him some him. Hes a distraction, even if he keeps his mouth shut hes a distraction at this point. Thats why the Bills were the only team that wanted him, hes not worth the circus he brings with him anymore.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-28, 16:05

ocho cinco cant beat a good CB at this point in his career and neither can TO so dit wouldnt mattter very much..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-28, 16:32

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
ocho cinco cant beat a good CB at this point in his career and neither can TO so dit wouldnt mattter very much..

disagree with ocho he had a much better season this year than last year.....hes back
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-28, 16:50

aHH iTs 2ToN!! wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:

disagree with ocho he had a much better season this year than last year.....hes back
i usually love to argue against ochocinco cuz he has been great at sucking vs any good CB but last year he did step it up.. i think my point was TO is not the answer to them getting any farther then they went last year..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-28, 16:53

Mmmm ego trips. Fun.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-02-28, 19:50

waltbabyluv203 wrote:
Hormel wrote:

A scape goat? He gets negative media attention because hes a jackass, pushups in the driveway, i love me some me, get your popcorn ready and all that other BS is why he gets negative attention. If hes so good and so valuable at this point then why did he play for the Bufallo Bills last year on a 1 year deal? That was the only team that wanted anything to do with him. Can he still play? Probably but thats not the problem. Teams dont want to have a media circus before and after every game, every practice, every meeting. Not for 800 yards, or even 1000 yards. TO used to be worth the trouble. Teams are getting sick of selfish players like this. How can you preach to your tea, about playng as a team and winning and then have a clown that dropped 4 passes in the game talking about getting popcorn ready and loving him some him. Hes a distraction, even if he keeps his mouth shut hes a distraction at this point. Thats why the Bills were the only team that wanted him, hes not worth the circus he brings with him anymore.

I'm sorry but I refuse to believe the garbage that ESPN preaches, 80% of the people that watch espn are like black sheep and just echo what "experts" say on tv. I watch a lot of Cowboy football, not just games, but practice, mini camps, read reports, and I still don't see what the big deal about T.O is, he just seems like another guy to me. Let's be real, these guys play a game for a living, they should have fun. TO's touch down celebrations were fun, TO's popcorn was fun, hell even T.O trolling the media in his driveway was fun, he plays a position where Swag means a whole lot, in order to play WR in the NFL you gotta have that Swag.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-01, 05:04

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
TO is basically a TE with speed i mean the guys is freaking huge i mean i think he's the biggest WR in the nfl

Calvin Johnson is the biggest receiver in the league why do you think he has the nickname "MEGATRON" because he's huge and if he were to stand next to T.O. he would make T.O. look like a little kid LOL.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-01, 05:12

Calvin is so HUGE! he can make ANDRE JOHNSON AND LARRY FITZGERALD look like little kids LOL!.

look at this picture and notice they have Calvin sittin down because if he were to stand up larry and Dre would look so tiny they would look like there were 3 hines wards in that pic LOL!.

T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 1280x0960_17
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-01, 08:44

super_mario90 wrote:
Big Hungry 702 wrote:

Calvin Johnson is the biggest receiver in the league why do you think he has the nickname "MEGATRON" because he's huge and if he were to stand next to T.O. he would make T.O. look like a little kid LOL.

Who said anything about ESPN? I dont watch ESPN. You can say whatever you want, i dont care I see just as much as you or anyone else does of TO. He is a jackass, and a horrible teammate and he has shown that repeatedly by being an attention whore, and throwing teamates under the bus.. Alot of players have swagger. He is a clown. You dont need swagger to play WR, that has nothing to do with it. There are recievers that dont act like selfishes asses that are just as good or better than TO was in his prime, and especially now, as TO is not that good at all anymore. Dont sit here and act like you know more about TO than everyone because you dont. Your not doing a very good job proving your point either seeing how 1 team wanted to mess with him last year, and now they dont want him back. Ill base my opinion of a player off the way that team owners and GMs do before what a TV channel, or someone on a forum tells me.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-01, 09:02

I think one of the biggest things overlooked in this conversation is his suicide attempt when he was with the Cowboys. Things were not going well and his catches were down and he took a bunch of pills. Wound up in the ER.

IMO, that is why he was not resigned.

He is unstable
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-01, 20:00

I LOVE ME SOME ME!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-01, 23:06

MiamiXCanes wrote:
I LOVE ME SOME ME!!!!!!!!!!

Ok that the second time I have seen that what is that from

Last edited by dracocepheus on 2010-03-03, 17:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Next
New MS Member
New MS Member
Next

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-02, 00:56

thats from T.O.

"You don't want me to shine, but I'ma shine anyway. Cause I love me some me, believe it!"

he said it during a game, but it has been used for "NFL Films Presents -- The Art of the Game'' during his interview part.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-02, 04:26

^^^^ don't forget "YOU STILL HATE TO LOVE ME" still one of the best T.O. quotes of all time.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-02, 07:09

the media is always trying to get TO to implode and go off on his team, like earlier in the year when he was in a press conference w/ the press and they kept asking him what he thinks of the playcalls and he said" im just going with the plays that are called" and they kept trying to get him to say some stupid s*** to make him out to be the bad guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-02, 09:27

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
the media is always trying to get TO to implode and go off on his team, like earlier in the year when he was in a press conference w/ the press and they kept asking him what he thinks of the playcalls and he said" im just going with the plays that are called" and they kept trying to get him to say some stupid s*** to make him out to be the bad guy

Hes been a puppet for the media for over 10 years now. There going to try to get from him what they can. Lets not make him out to be the victim here.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-02, 17:22

"BUT THATS MY QUARTERBACK MAN!" -TO crying over Romo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!   T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

T.O. & OCHO CINCO on the same team WHAAAA!!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next