Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for?

Go down 
+4
super_mario90
s0liddy
bigbuddah
sloppyjoe1762
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for? Empty
PostSubject: If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for?   If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for? Empty2010-01-19, 10:51

Since my Lions aren't in the run anymore, like they ever would be, I was curious to know what team everyone is rooting for if you don't have your team in it?? I'm guessing Favre is a popular choice.

Who you got?

sloppyjoe1762
winnin $$$ @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for?   If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for? Empty2010-01-19, 11:31

well my cowboys didnt show up in the game against the vikings so im rooting for the saints...i think they have enough defense and way more offense than anyone in the league and finally a team with more offense than defense will win the SB, imo. in past years its been about defense and running the ball except last year it was defense and a hell of a throw to win the sb but u get my point. i want drew brees to finally get his due for being top 3 qb int he league for about 3 to 4 yrs straight and him winning the sb will get him in everyones mind as part of the top tier qb convo along with manning and brady. favre has his sb he doesnt need another 1 to me caus he has all the records and is a playing hall of famer brees is not but he deserves to be in the convo along with brady and manning.

GO SAINTS!!!!
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for?   If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for? Empty2010-01-19, 12:19

Going for the Vikes. They are my 2nd team anyways and I want Favre to get 1. I wish it was Chargers vs Cowboys or Chargers vs Vikes but o well!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for?   If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for? Empty2010-01-19, 16:25

im rolling with the vikings i don't believe in the saints D they weren't that great dearing the season ranked somewhere in the mid 20's i think but they did get alot of turnovers but i don't expect favre to turn the ball over.

LOL i was gonna make the same type of thread. king
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for?   If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for? Empty2010-01-19, 17:17

I like the jets, theyre an old school team with a vicious defense and power running game and theyre the underdogs so lets go JETS !
Back to top Go down
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for?   If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for? Empty2010-01-19, 17:24

Tough to say. I'm a Packers fan and I couldn't help but be a little upset when Favre joined the Vikings, but he was/is my hero and I might have to root for him regardless. I am also a big fan of Peyton Manning and regard him as the best QB to every play the game - so having another ring for him would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for?   If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for? Empty2010-01-19, 17:32

deffinetly the vikings. lol dono why just want'em to win it.
Back to top Go down
GO4NZONE
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for?   If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for? Empty2010-01-19, 17:40

Go Vikes! My hometown team is still in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for?   If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for? Empty

Back to top Go down

If your team isn't left in the tournament, which team are you rooting for?
Page 1 of 1