Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread

Go down 
+24
TheBillsFly
dracocepheus
Th3 Ac3r
Fudgy
RaIDeR PaPi
ThaSchaub
KODOUBLE24
MiamiXCanes
TMC
hof8231
super_mario90
Sun
Big Hungry 702
B-__-R-__-B
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Ketcham While They're Hot
s0liddy
24Marion24
Mickey
jsmall28
jets4lif3
GODHORNET17
CapnCrunch
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Texans Wins Next Year?
1-2 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Back_catg11%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Back_catg
 11% [ 2 ]
3-6 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Back_catg11%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Back_catg
 11% [ 2 ]
7-8 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Back_catg32%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Back_catg
 32% [ 6 ]
9-10 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Back_catg37%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Back_catg
 37% [ 7 ]
11+ wins
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-01, 19:46

i gotta say brb ur the only texan fan on here who i respect...ur posts r intelligent [although we all know what ur competitition is] and what u say is right...everyone here can agree texans have a bright future assuming they stay healthy...that is true...i just hate how texan fans sh!t talk the cowboy so much and i fuking despise the cowboys i think wade phillipss sucks i think romo is overrated cuz he chokes in the postseason [no offense although someone will be mad now lol] but i can say they did very nicely this yr winning a very tuf div and winning against a pretty good eagle squad...props to dallas...**** u houston
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-02, 01:17

jets4lif3 wrote:
i gotta say brb ur the only texan fan on here who i respect...ur posts r intelligent [although we all know what ur competitition is] and what u say is right...everyone here can agree texans have a bright future assuming they stay healthy...that is true...i just hate how texan fans sh!t talk the cowboy so much and i fuking despise the cowboys i think wade phillipss sucks i think romo is overrated cuz he chokes in the postseason [no offense although someone will be mad now lol] but i can say they did very nicely this yr winning a very tuf div and winning against a pretty good eagle squad...props to dallas...**** u houston

s*** man, you reppin Dallas so much on this forum, you should go out and by an Aikman jersey, and say u were a Dallas fan your whole life Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-02, 05:08

my comments on any subject are very veracious and alot of other MS members know im right and just end up talking sh*t cause they don't know how to respond to such a correct comment.

it's like they get lost for words and end up like "ummm damn what can i say uhhhh oh yeah f*ck the texans"

some of ya'll just jump in the argument and talk sh*t for no reason like that g@y bucs fan HAHA LOL.
Back to top Go down
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-02, 10:00

i see texans getting 10 wins next year and destroyed in the 1st round
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-02, 12:05

TheBillsFly wrote:

Yeah, its possible if we trade for Tony Romo.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-02, 12:16

Won't make the playoffs, average team, average QB and a lucky WR. Only one who will be in the HoF will be Cushing someday.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-02, 14:19

s0liddy wrote:
Won't make the playoffs, average team, average QB and a lucky WR. Only one who will be in the HoF will be Cushing someday.

yeah i know, Andre Johnson is garbage. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-02, 14:42

L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:
s0liddy wrote:

yeah i know, Andre Johnson is garbage. Rolling Eyes

lol sounds ridiculous right? Now you know what you sound like in every post.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-02, 15:43

im reppin dallas cuz they did well...very well..won the div beat the eagles 3 times and made it to the second round...im also a fan of romo hes very underrated in football...most underrated qb in the game imo...also schaub is pretty underrated as well...and romo can say hes made it to the postseason...can schaub?????
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-02, 19:58

super_mario90 wrote:
my comments on any subject are very veracious and alot of other MS members know im right and just end up talking sh*t cause they don't know how to respond to such a correct comment.

it's like they get lost for words and end up like "ummm damn what can i say uhhhh oh yeah f*ck the texans"

some of ya'll just jump in the argument and talk sh*t for no reason like that g@y bucs fan HAHA LOL.

Another retarded statement, I was wondering when that was going to happen... Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 41856 don't get me wrong but half the crap you say on here seems made up. I wouldn't call that veracious.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-02, 23:26

mario ur fuking stupid...listen to brb hes the only texan fan here with a brain...lol thaschaub thought schaub was a top 3 qb with manning and brees....ur so dumb...y u talking ish when the cowboys got crushed in the playoffs when the texans have had one yr with any success???????stupid homer legend loser...call me a homer idc what an ignorant b!th has to say...at least i watch a successful team
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-02, 23:30

TheBillsFly wrote:

lmao idk why but that made me laugh hard.

They go 10-6 and then get annihilated like 63-2
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-03, 00:39

I was going to respond to mario but it looks like he deleted his post. He did have one rite under mine didn't he saying whats so funny or something like that. Am I seeing things or did mario see that he is hummmm retarded
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-03, 02:17

dracocepheus wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

Another retarded statement, I was wondering when that was going to happen... Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 41856 don't get me wrong but half the crap you say on here seems made up. I wouldn't call that veracious.

your the one who posts stats for all your boyfriends 24/7 not me i mean your name is super mario i hope your not a guy with another guy as your name cuz if so get off of his cock dude
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-03, 02:19

super_mario90 wrote:

also i can jump in any conco i want to thats what the site is for isnt it???????
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-03, 02:28

ThaSchaub wrote:
I love it when Cowboy fans and all the rest come on here and talk crap about winning a Super Bowl. We are still a very young franchise with no history of winning. No new franchises do well.

We were also one of the teams to deal with the salary-capped new rules Expansion Draft, resulting in us sending a bunch of old, washed-up scrubs out there with a poor talented QB. It set us back. When Kubiak came and started the team, we became the Texans at that point.

So go F yourself you stupid Cowboy fans.

hes right jacksonville was sh!it lol they went to a SB when they were a "young franchise"
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-03, 02:31

texans been in the leauge for 8 years now they aquired good players in that time so if your gunna talk how there awesome all the time you gotta hold them to the same regaurd as all the other teams which 9-7 and missing the playoffs isnt to good for pretty much any team except the stat queens (houston texans)
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-03, 02:38

sence 2002....

dallas= 1 playoff win

Houston= 0 playoff wins

NEITHER of you look that impressive and neither of you have done s***

thread OVER
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-03, 02:42

agreed! lol lets let the teams actions do the talking shall we? lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-03, 04:11

dracocepheus wrote:
I was going to respond to mario but it looks like he deleted his post. He did have one rite under mine didn't he saying whats so funny or something like that. Am I seeing things or did mario see that he is hummmm retarded

LOL IDK what the f**k happened to my comment i was looking for it. scratch
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-03, 04:14

DALLAS & HOUSTON play each other may the best team win.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-03, 04:39

TMC wrote:
your the one who posts stats for all your boyfriends 24/7 not me i mean your name is super mario i hope your not a guy with another guy as your name cuz if so get off of his cock dude

If your quoting mario why would you quote my post

super mario you should be the only one to delete that post it wasn't offensive
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-03, 05:32

fun fact

the series between the texans and cowboys is tied 1 to 1

man the cowboys are better on paper but the way them boys fans talk about them is like sence 02 (the only thing we can really go by) they have won so many superbowls and the texans always have the first pick

funny part is that sence the texans joined the NFL, the cowboys arnt much better then an expansion team lol
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-03, 10:55

Way to many Texans threads on here Nope
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty2010-02-03, 10:58

Haha he finally saw "O crap im an idiot" and deleted his post to cover himself up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next