Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread

Go down 
+24
TheBillsFly
dracocepheus
Th3 Ac3r
Fudgy
RaIDeR PaPi
ThaSchaub
KODOUBLE24
MiamiXCanes
TMC
hof8231
super_mario90
Sun
Big Hungry 702
B-__-R-__-B
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Ketcham While They're Hot
s0liddy
24Marion24
Mickey
jsmall28
jets4lif3
GODHORNET17
CapnCrunch
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Texans Wins Next Year?
1-2 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Back_catg11%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Back_catg
 11% [ 2 ]
3-6 wins
 11% [ 2 ]
7-8 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Back_catg32%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Back_catg
 32% [ 6 ]
9-10 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Back_catg37%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Back_catg
 37% [ 7 ]
11+ wins
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty
PostSubject: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-19, 05:13

I know a lot of you guys out there love to hate the Cowboys
Americas Team, but you just don't have one special place to go to. You are all over the board trying to find Cowboys threads where you can post your views. And sometimes your just not getting heard. Or how bout them mods, locking up threads cuz they go off topic. What the hell is that, you need a place to air out all the Cowboys dirty laundry.

Well here it is, on topic, a place to gather and share youir dislike. Feel free to get nasty.

Come strong or don't come at all.

Bring it!!
Back to top Go down
GODHORNET17
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GODHORNET17

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: why didnt the texans make playoffs if theyre so nasty on O and 3 and outs   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-19, 16:43

i cant understand why the texans couldnt make playoffs with the best 0 apparently and having the most 3 and outs hmmm? juss wanna hear some reasons Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread 41856
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-19, 16:48

their run game is crap...and d is overrated..
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-19, 19:23

Really, so if Hatin' on the Cowboys is a waste of a good thread.

What does that say about 90% of your posts?
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-19, 21:54

lol, I think this is a great thread! instead of flooding other forums, why not direct all cowboy hating here.
I can start it off: Cowboys suck!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-19, 21:55

super_mario90 wrote:
waste of a thread someone lock this sh*t up.

Dont worry your alternate account Legendkiller will be here in a jiffy.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Texans Fans Suck   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-20, 22:29

How will the Texans do next year.? A lot of homer Texan fans think they will do good next year. I see them going 7-9 or 8-8.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-20, 22:54

texan fans suck...i see em 8-8 at best
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-21, 00:50

texan fans suck donkey dong

1-15 texans
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-21, 02:29

This thread is cool, but in the future, can one of you guys make an Official Houston Texans Suck thread, like that one guy did for the Cowboys. I think I speak for quite a few people on the site when I say that I'm getting tired of the crazy amount of threads where you guys go back and forth. Please please please don't take this as me being a ****** or anything. I just think it'd be cooler if we simply had two threads where you guys can do this instead of what we have now.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-21, 03:57

More then the overrated first/second round exit Austin riding Jock Junkie Cowboy fans will be looking at.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-21, 16:45

Houston fans have always sucked and I can give you examples

When Earl Campbell was doing good things were great, then he wasn't around and the franchise did so bad they had to leave

When the Astros are doing good the fans fill the seats, when they arwe average, the seats are empty

When the Rockets are doing good the place sells out, when they are average, you can hear an echo in the room.

That's just Houston fans

To me they are the ugly stepchild

I am from Texas so I root for them
But The DALLAS COWBOYS are my team
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: The Official Houston Texans SUCK thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-21, 16:50

Well, my official Cowboys suck thread didn't get too muich attention, so they must not suck that bad. Let's see what happens here.

Please feel free to air your opinions on the Houston Texans and their fanbase. The more the merrier.

LET ER' RIP, BOYS
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-21, 18:40

edit nm, wrong thread, didn't realize their was 2 threads Sad
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-22, 00:09

man people sure r "lettin er' rip" the reason nobody bashes texans fans is because they arent arrogant snobs
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-22, 02:08

i would have to agree with you on that before i came to this site i hadnt met any other texan fans so i really dont blame ya'l for hatin on them, just wanna let ya'l know i aint like that. i didnt know texan fans were so.... whats the word..... rude??? lol i dono why they talk so much we plain out didnt make it.... nuff said.... no matter how many pro bowls or statistics you bring up the fact still remains that we DID NOT make it to the post season, so i think texan fans needa shut up and focus on next year. lol
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-22, 02:31

TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16 wrote:
man people sure r "lettin er' rip" the reason nobody bashes texans fans is because they arent arrogant snobs

No need, nothing but crickets here. Same as the Browns thread... o wait doubt there would ever be a Browns thread Sad QQ
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-22, 03:22

thats the one thing i hate about Texan fans. If your team is soooo great and amazing, how come they haven't made the post-season yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-22, 03:25

FYI the Texans started better then Dallas did their first years in the league with alot less teams.

0-11

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-22, 03:33

bruh that doesnt really matter..... statistics dont really matter.... cuz we didnt make the playoffs!!! its all about the ship baby!!! f*** stats they dont mean s*** unless you get the chance to make a superbowl run. i aint tryina clown on ya but bruh us texan fans needa look to next year an stop livin in this year cuz its over for us. but anyways GO TEXANS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-22, 08:12

CapnCrunch wrote:
Well, my official Cowboys suck thread didn't get too muich attention, so they must not suck that bad. Let's see what happens here.

I think it's more because 1/2 of this site is Cowboys fans lol.
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-22, 19:44

s0liddy wrote:
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16 wrote:

No need, nothing but crickets here. Same as the Browns thread... o wait doubt there would ever be a Browns thread Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread 661374 QQ
probably because browns fans, except for me, dont go out of their way to make every team in the nfl sound like garbage and everytime they lose make up excuses like crazy and i sit here and laugh everytime the good ol' boys choke
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-23, 04:50

texans fans can talk sh*t with a offense that can kill any D with the best wr in the league.

we can talk sh*t all we want to even though we didn't make the playoffs that don't mean we can't talk sh*t.

texans O can move the ball on any D in the playoffs and if they were in the playoffs they would have the best O and the best wr.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-23, 12:41

super_mario90 wrote:
texans fans can talk sh*t with a offense that can kill any D with the best wr in the league.

we can talk sh*t all we want to even though we didn't make the playoffs that don't mean we can't talk sh*t.

texans O can move the ball on any D in the playoffs and if they were in the playoffs they would have the best O and the best wr.

You know there's such a thing as defense, right? You should look into it.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty2010-01-23, 14:35

L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:
FYI the Texans started better then Dallas did their first years in the league with alot less teams.

0-11

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/

I have heard this lame excuse from you over and over

When the Cowboys were founded great names like Clint Murchison, Gil Brandt and Tom Landry built the team from scratch. They did not have the luxury of a supplemental draft. Nor did they have the current salary cap and draft system of today, that allows bad teams to get good players.

They did it the old fashioned way, they earned it.

Your argument would be better served by comparing how well your expansion team did compared to other expansion teams. Nobody is buying your argument because it has no merit.

The Houston Texans franchise is a long way from being even close to the Dynasty that is the Dallas Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next