Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Big Ben & Steelers Flame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty
PostSubject: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-01-10, 12:19

Unlike Rivers, who has been on fire recently, Big Ben has played just well enough to win.

Norv Turner tried gushing over Big Ben earlier this week, saying the Steelers have "one of the best quarterbacks in the league in almost every category."

I'd like to know which ones. He's not among the top five in attempts, completions, yards, completion percentage, yards per pass or touchdowns. Maybe Turner was looking at interceptions, in which only three QBs threw more than Big Ben's 15. Or fumbles, in which he's the league leader with 14. Among quarterbacks still playing, Roethlisberger is tied with rookie Joe Flacco for worst touchdown-to-interception differential (plus-2). he sucks..... and they will lose....i respect the defense tho
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-01-10, 12:35

hes a consistant qb not a 1 year wonder.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty2009-01-10, 13:59

i know i really dont hate big ben but im a ravens fan it just happens sometimes...especially with ogiant on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben & Steelers Flame   Big Ben & Steelers Flame Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Ben & Steelers Flame
Page 1 of 1