Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread

Go down 
+24
TheBillsFly
dracocepheus
Th3 Ac3r
Fudgy
RaIDeR PaPi
ThaSchaub
KODOUBLE24
MiamiXCanes
TMC
hof8231
super_mario90
Sun
Big Hungry 702
B-__-R-__-B
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Ketcham While They're Hot
s0liddy
24Marion24
Mickey
jsmall28
jets4lif3
GODHORNET17
CapnCrunch
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Texans Wins Next Year?
1-2 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Back_catg11%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Back_catg
 11% [ 2 ]
3-6 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Back_catg11%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Back_catg
 11% [ 2 ]
7-8 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Back_catg32%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Back_catg
 32% [ 6 ]
9-10 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Back_catg37%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Back_catg
 37% [ 7 ]
11+ wins
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-04, 13:48

im not arguing that the cowboys arnt the better team here because i think they are. but i think both sides of this arguement are guilty of the same thing. if i had never watched football before and this thread was was the first i have ever seen anything about it i would be confused cause i didnt know both the cowboys and texans could win the super bowl every year. both sides of this arguement are guilty of making there team sound like the greatest thing sence sliced bread. im not a fan of either team, so im trying to bring an unbiased arguement into the picture.

IMO cowboys>>>>>texans

but neither of you have alot to brag about in the last 10 years
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-04, 16:25

crazyblack001 wrote:
im not arguing that the cowboys arnt the better team here because i think they are. but i think both sides of this arguement are guilty of the same thing. if i had never watched football before and this thread was was the first i have ever seen anything about it i would be confused cause i didnt know both the cowboys and texans could win the super bowl every year. both sides of this arguement are guilty of making there team sound like the greatest thing sence sliced bread. im not a fan of either team, so im trying to bring an unbiased arguement into the picture.

IMO cowboys>>>>>texans

so true
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-04, 17:13

crazyblack001 wrote:

IMO cowboys>>>>>texans

just like how every year, bengals fans think they are going to the bowl too.

get the **** outta here. dont come here and act like a mediator.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-04, 18:19

lol this just shows your immaturity and the fact that you just want to start s***. i took your side and you still run your mouth.

so let me ask you the same question ive asked everybody else

what have the cowboys done in the last 10 years? other then ya know, countless playoff dissapointments
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-04, 18:36

crazyblack001 wrote:
lol this just shows your immaturity and the fact that you just want to start s***. i took your side and you still run your mouth.

so let me ask you the same question ive asked everybody else

what have the cowboys done in the last 10 years? other then ya know, countless playoff dissapointments

Build up.

I mean really, aside from the Rams, Patriots and Colts, not many teams have been that amazing consistently over the years. I don't get the hate on the Cowboys, they've been a good team the last 3 years, basically since Romo took the starting QB spot, the Cowboys have had a glimmer.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-04, 18:57

It is an achievement to win the Division, a playoff game, the Conference Title and The Super Bowl. Dallas underachievers... Yes and so will the other 31 teams that didn't win the Super Bowl. But they did exceeded my expectations this year. But if you say first ten year then the Cowboys still have the Texans beat since the Cowboys did make it to the playoffs in the sixth season. They have won 5 of 8 Super Bowls and the Cowboys have had 30 playoff appearances only one other team has done that N.Y. Giants then you have the Eagle with 22 the Skins with 22 making the NFC East one of the hardest divisions to win... So hate all you want I know I'm going to see a good game when I watch since the Cowboys have had a spark going for them since Romo started.

Last edited by dracocepheus on 2010-02-04, 21:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-04, 21:31

look crazy in a sense ur wrong and a sense ur right...making the playoffs needs to count for something here...im not sure on the exact numbers but dallas has made the playoffs at least 5 yrs since the texans have joined the league...have they been dissappointments?yes most certainly...can texan fans say anything?no...y?first of all, this is the first yr they show anything even worth talking bout and and and they havent made the playoffs yet...and dallas is by far the better squad
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-04, 23:31

after rading all theese texan threads you dont know how bad im gunna root for dallas to beat ther a$$ next year
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-05, 00:42

What is there 3 Texans fans and 2 of them you just want to boot off the site.
I am from Texas (the Dallas area) and you get this hate for the Cowboys and these two on this site top the list of haters. I thought I would see more Eagles fans hating witch are more fans here than the Texans fans. Even the Eagles fans gave the Boys there props.

I don't hate the Texans and want them to do better but I really can not stand the Texans fans on this site.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-05, 00:58

TMC wrote:
after rading all theese texan threads you dont know how bad im gunna root for dallas to beat ther a$$ next year

lest you will be rooting for a half decent team next year. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-05, 01:01

jets4lif3 wrote:
if anything legend the salary cap goes in my argumet cuz teams who win the ws could have spent just as much or more than the mets or marlins...and yeh dude jags won a playoff gm dumbass

Don't mean s***, if you have money and no cap, you can get anyone in the league.

Just like if the NFL goes cap free, the Seahawks will be the best team in the league.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-05, 01:36

dracocepheus wrote:
What is there 3 Texans fans and 2 of them you just want to boot off the site.
I am from Texas (the Dallas area) and you get this hate for the Cowboys and these two on this site top the list of haters. I thought I would see more Eagles fans hating witch are more fans here than the Texans fans. Even the Eagles fans gave the Boys there props.

I don't hate the Texans and want them to do better but I really can not stand the Texans fans on this site.

yea me too man.

ive always wanted to see the texans do good and become a good team.

but after seeing how their fans are..... i just want to see the texans go like 7-9 or 8-8 every year. I don't care to see them succeed anymore.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-05, 02:48

jets4lif3 wrote:
look crazy in a sense ur wrong and a sense ur right...making the playoffs needs to count for something here...im not sure on the exact numbers but dallas has made the playoffs at least 5 yrs since the texans have joined the league...have they been dissappointments?yes most certainly...can texan fans say anything?no...y?first of all, this is the first yr they show anything even worth talking bout and and and they havent made the playoffs yet...and dallas is by far the better squad

your right, they have made the playoffs most of these years and that is exactly what gives them the edge over houston at this point. but the fact remains that ONLY making the playoffs was a dissapointment and thats what matters. they underachieved and didnt live up to expectations that everybody had and THAT is what kills this arguemnt for dallas fans. had they done what the jets did this year (back in and get handed a playoff spot, then suprise everybody in the playoffs) then it would be considered a good season for them. but its that they had super bowl expections and the hype that goes along with it and they couldnt even win a playoff game til this year (a 13 year drought i believe).
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-05, 04:38

^^^^i got a life im always out some where doing something im actually in miami for superbowl weekend chillin at some of the clubs out here. (you should go if you've never been)

And i only comment maybe once a day sometimes twice a day if i feel like it and if im bored i might enter the chat box.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-05, 05:04

TMC wrote:

you mean this yr they play this yr not next yr in 2011 they play this yr in 2010.

just so you know.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-05, 06:59

super_mario90 wrote:
TMC wrote:

you mean this yr they play this yr not next yr in 2011 they play this yr in 2010.

just so you know.

all you really have to say is next season "just so you know"
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-05, 09:00

again i love ur argument here crazy but im still confused on what grounds the texans have to say all this ish....this is the first yr they even had something good to talk about and now they r talking like they won the sb...its rediculous
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-05, 12:30

super_mario90 wrote:
^^^^i got a life im always out some where doing something im actually in miami for superbowl weekend chillin at some of the clubs out here. (you should go if you've never been)

And i only comment maybe once a day sometimes twice a day if i feel like it and if im bored i might enter the chat box.

The 20 and under clubs?

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 970642 Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 970642 Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 970642 Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 970642 Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 970642 Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 970642 Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 970642
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-05, 12:32

jets4lif3 wrote:
again i love ur argument here crazy but im still confused on what grounds the texans have to say all this ish....this is the first yr they even had something good to talk about and now they r talking like they won the sb...its rediculous

good post.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-05, 16:42

keep it all in here or get ur s*** deleted
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-05, 19:38

jets4lif3 wrote:

u better quit posting, your getting closer to 1000,

as seen below \/
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-06, 05:02

*YAAAWWWNNN*

im getting bored i wish my threads never got deleted mine were the best ones.

REAL TALK.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-06, 07:01

super_mario90 wrote:
*YAAAWWWNNN*

REAL TALK.

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 609714 probably deleted because your mouth was full and no one cares to hear what you have to say
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-06, 10:57

super_mario90 wrote:
*YAAAWWWNNN*

REAL TALK.

its about time someone deleted your s***. you were going to end up making people not want to stay on the forum. to be honest thats why I havnt been around here in a long time. I was sick of you and legend saying dumbass s*** to cowboys fans for no reason. I always wanted to see the Texans do good until I met you two fags. Now I hope they get destroyed every game. you guys are giving your team bad karma and a bad gi.... They will definately go like 8-8 next year.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty2010-02-06, 15:00

24Marion24 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
*YAAAWWWNNN*

REAL TALK.

its about time someone deleted your s***. you were going to end up making people not want to stay on the forum. to be honest thats why I havnt been around here in a long time. I was sick of you and legend saying dumbass s*** to cowboys fans for no reason. I always wanted to see the Texans do good until I met you two fags. Now I hope they get destroyed every game. you guys are giving your team bad karma and a bad gi.... They will definately go like 8-8 next year.

the more you hate, the more you make us famous. Keep up the good work Smile

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 314
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next