Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread

Go down 
+24
TheBillsFly
dracocepheus
Th3 Ac3r
Fudgy
RaIDeR PaPi
ThaSchaub
KODOUBLE24
MiamiXCanes
TMC
hof8231
super_mario90
Sun
Big Hungry 702
B-__-R-__-B
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Ketcham While They're Hot
s0liddy
24Marion24
Mickey
jsmall28
jets4lif3
GODHORNET17
CapnCrunch
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Texans Wins Next Year?
1-2 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Back_catg11%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Back_catg
 11% [ 2 ]
3-6 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Back_catg11%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Back_catg
 11% [ 2 ]
7-8 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Back_catg32%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Back_catg
 32% [ 6 ]
9-10 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Back_catg37%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Back_catg
 37% [ 7 ]
11+ wins
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 11:49

i know huh no body posts in anything but the texans stuff cuz er'one wanna shot at supermario, legendkiller, and now its lookin like thaschaub is joining the club!! lol
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 13:01

crazyblack001 wrote:
fun fact

the series between the texans and cowboys is tied 1 to 1

man the cowboys are better on paper but the way them boys fans talk about them is like sence 02 (the only thing we can really go by) they have won so many superbowls and the texans always have the first pick

funny part is that sence the texans joined the NFL, the cowboys arnt much better then an expansion team lol

You know how many teams you can say the same s*** about?

Worthless arguments. If you want to put expansion teams against other teams you put em against other new teams like the Jags, Panthers and even Titans. You can't compare the Texans to the Cowboys because the Cowboys have a legacy, probably the strongest in the NFL, that's why they are and have been considered America's team for long.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 13:09

no new franchises have done well thashcaub???the mets won the world series 7 yrs into their existence...sorry if im wrongm arlin fans but they came around in the early 90's i beleive they won in 97 and 03...i know its baseball but still...and the jags r pretty good...great run game and good o all around...so ur wrong again...and crazy i get what ur saying but the boyz have made the playoffs quite a few times since the texans joined...this is the first yr the texans had anything close to a good yr...and yes i do think the cowboys would rip em apart...gime facts to prove me wrong texan fansbesides ur great pass o...
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 13:54

dracocepheus wrote:
TMC wrote:
your the one who posts stats for all your boyfriends 24/7 not me i mean your name is super mario i hope your not a guy with another guy as your name cuz if so get off of his cock dude

If your quoting mario why would you quote my post

super mario you should be the only one to delete that post it wasn't offensive

idk i didnt notice it cuz he wrote the samething
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 14:44

jets4lif3 wrote:
no new franchises have done well thashcaub???the mets won the world series 7 yrs into their existence...sorry if im wrongm arlin fans but they came around in the early 90's i beleive they won in 97 and 03...i know its baseball but still...and the jags r pretty good...great run game and good o all around...so ur wrong again...and crazy i get what ur saying but the boyz have made the playoffs quite a few times since the texans joined...this is the first yr the texans had anything close to a good yr...and yes i do think the cowboys would rip em apart...gime facts to prove me wrong texan fansbesides ur great pass o...

Your an idiot, you can't even compare the MLB (NO SALARY CAP) to a NEW NFL franchise. P.S. what have the Jags won?
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 14:49

L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:
jets4lif3 wrote:

Your an idiot, you can't even compare the MLB (NO SALARY CAP) to a NEW NFL franchise. P.S. what have the Jags won?

A playoff game...
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 15:31

Mickey wrote:
L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:
jets4lif3 wrote:

A playoff game...

lol nice.

these trolls that know nothing about sports amuse me!
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 15:35

lol this forum is rediculous dude.

its like these texans fans think they won the superbowl for going 9-7 or something.

they think their team should be rated 95 overall in madden now
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 20:56

s0liddy wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:
fun fact

man the cowboys are better on paper but the way them boys fans talk about them is like sence 02 (the only thing we can really go by) they have won so many superbowls and the texans always have the first pick

funny part is that sence the texans joined the NFL, the cowboys arnt much better then an expansion team lol

Worthless arguments. If you want to put expansion teams against other teams you put em against other new teams like the Jags, Panthers and even Titans. You can't compare the Texans to the Cowboys because the Cowboys have a legacy, probably the strongest in the NFL, that's why they are and have been considered America's team for long.

this is true but when we compair 2 teams and who is better then we should go to the head to head right? and the fact that you put the titans in that little list shows how little you know the game of football. the titans arent a new team, they simply relocated. they didnt just start off there like texans or jags or panthers. and it figures you would go back to that "legacy" and you still havent answered my question

what have you done for me lately?

please explain to me, how sence 2002 you are soooooooooo much better then the texans. until you do that i am done with this. your only arguement is "we have a legacy, we won titles 20 years ago, were americas team." come up with a valid arguement that is relavent for the last 8 years then we can talk. until then keep leaving in past and telling yourself how great you were 20 years ago. as a miami hurricanes fan do you hear me CONSTANTLY talk about our 4 titles in the 80's? no, do you hear me CONSTANTLY talk about our 01 title team? no i dont. i talk about our recruting classes, i talk about how good our future is looking and how were heading in the right direction. i dont sit here and try and relive the glory days and live in the past

but hey, whatever makes you feel better right? if thats what you need to do then do it.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 20:57

if anything legend the salary cap goes in my argumet cuz teams who win the ws could have spent just as much or more than the mets or marlins...and yeh dude jags won a playoff gm dumbass
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 20:59

jets4lif3 wrote:

true but making the playoffs and loosing every year doesnt mean s***. playoff wins and super bowls wins is what matters and the fact remains that the cowboys arnt that far ahead of the texans in that area (1 win)
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 21:02

true black true but all these texan fans r talking so mcxh ish after a 9-7 season and no playoffs...id rather get crushed in round 1 that not make it all right?and if u answer yes to that then making to the 1st rd and losing is something compared to not making it at all
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 21:21

its because things are looking up for them. i dnt really have alot to brag about the miami hurricanes going 9-4 but things are looking good for us and i feel our future is bright. the texans fans feel the same way i bet. they finished 9-7, and they keep getting better and better every season. another part of it is that saying you made the playoffs is nice but that doesnt paint the whole picture. its not like they backed into the playoffs as a 6 seed and lost in the first round (like most lower seeds are expected). they were crowned "paper champs" alot of those years and people thought they had the talent to go deep into the playoffs and they disaponted and lost. if there was 1 word to discribe the cowboys the last 8 or so years it would be underachievers. countless playoff dissapointments when people expected them to do good
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 21:46

Damn I just saw this thread... Well I don't really think the Texans suck just there FANS
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 22:00

good point black..so lemme say this...lets say the texans make the playoffs and get crushed first round...thats a disappoint meant cuz alll these dudes r hyping them up so they pull a dallas
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 23:02

texans fans are gunna hype them up no matter what but when EVERYBODY hypes them up and expects them to go deep into the post season and they lose the first round then the same thing will happen to them. but if they back in and lose in the first round then it will just be another year where they got a little bit better. it has more to do with the situation then most people are saying. people expect titles from a team that is as good on paper as dallas is and they dont win that title? then its a huge dissapontment.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 23:14

texans are an improving team and are going in the right direction and been getting better in the last 3 yrs on both sides of the ball and been getting higher and higher in the rankins offensively and Defensively and is better than what their record shows you would have to watch all their games this past season to understand that they didn't get blown out of any games but 1 and only lost by a TD or a FG all season long.

this team is better than a 9-7 team and plays better than a 9-7 team but you would have to have watched all their games this past season to understand that.

*cause i don't feel like explaining why they went 9-7* LOL.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 23:18

i didn't delete it probably one of the Mods playing around.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-03, 23:38

ok mario...jets have lost 5 gms this yr on the very last possession...ur record in most cases is what u r...obv colts this yr r exception but it doesnt matter how much u lose by...not busting u hear just saying...and if u wanna talk stats jets had numbe 1 d...stats r very missleading
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-04, 04:39

^^^^yeah their D was #1 in i think every catagory their record should be better.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-04, 10:16

exactly my point stats mean very little and can be very missleading
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-04, 10:23

usually mario ur comments suck cuz u hype ur team over a 9-7 season...no one likes u here cuz u trash the cowboys relentlessly...likes figure this here...cowboys made it to the playoffs AND won a playoff game...if u get to bash them for that, everyone here should bea ble to rip u a new @sshole for not even making the postseason
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-04, 10:30

super_mario90 wrote:
my comments on any subject are very veracious and alot of other MS members know im right and just end up talking sh*t cause they don't know how to respond to such a correct comment.

it's like they get lost for words and end up like "ummm damn what can i say uhhhh oh yeah f*ck the texans"

some of ya'll just jump in the argument and talk sh*t for no reason like that g@y bucs fan HAHA LOL.

you think to high of yourself, in all honesty.. your not that important so don't act like you are. and also how the F you have 1.5k posts in a matter of like 5-6 months? go outside
Back to top Go down
flap
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-04, 11:04

super_mario90 wrote:
texans are an improving team and are going in the right direction and been getting better in the last 3 yrs on both sides of the ball and been getting higher and higher in the rankins offensively and Defensively and is better than what their record shows you would have to watch all their games this past season to understand that they didn't get blown out of any games but 1 and only lost by a TD or a FG all season long.

this team is better than a 9-7 team and plays better than a 9-7 team but you would have to have watched all their games this past season to understand that.

*cause i don't feel like explaining why they went 9-7* LOL.

let me help. you CHOKE

http://www.caller.com/news/2009/dec/01/texans-choke-playoffs-away/

LOL.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-02-04, 12:24

crazyblack001 wrote:
s0liddy wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:
fun fact

this is true but when we compair 2 teams and who is better then we should go to the head to head right? and the fact that you put the titans in that little list shows how little you know the game of football. the titans arent a new team, they simply relocated. they didnt just start off there like texans or jags or panthers. and it figures you would go back to that "legacy" and you still havent answered my question

what have you done for me lately?

please explain to me, how sence 2002 you are soooooooooo much better then the texans. until you do that i am done with this. your only arguement is "we have a legacy, we won titles 20 years ago, were americas team." come up with a valid arguement that is relavent for the last 8 years then we can talk. until then keep leaving in past and telling yourself how great you were 20 years ago. as a miami hurricanes fan do you hear me CONSTANTLY talk about our 4 titles in the 80's? no, do you hear me CONSTANTLY talk about our 01 title team? no i dont. i talk about our recruting classes, i talk about how good our future is looking and how were heading in the right direction. i dont sit here and try and relive the glory days and live in the past

but hey, whatever makes you feel better right? if thats what you need to do then do it.

The Titans relocated, TRUE, and the only reason I added them was due to new ownership and almost a complete rebuilding of the team. They got a fresh start.

I really dont understand your arguments with me. On one hand you are talking about the past, then on another you are saying you don't need to relive the glory days and live in the past.

What have you done for me lately tells me that the Cowboys are a superior team than the Texans. Fact.

I don't sit here and talk about the Cowboys 24/7, I don't see anyone. Only people I see here talking about their team 24/7 is the Texan fans.

Besides, it's not like the Texans were created and had no pro players or anything. It's not like they were thrown in there to the wolves with CFL or Highschool level kids... You know how many pro teams go through rebuilding years? ALL.

Oh and I lived during the glory days of the 90's for the Cowboys Smile I watched every game back then and I was very young, had my little Aikman jersey on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next