Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread

Go down 
+24
TheBillsFly
dracocepheus
Th3 Ac3r
Fudgy
RaIDeR PaPi
ThaSchaub
KODOUBLE24
MiamiXCanes
TMC
hof8231
super_mario90
Sun
Big Hungry 702
B-__-R-__-B
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Ketcham While They're Hot
s0liddy
24Marion24
Mickey
jsmall28
jets4lif3
GODHORNET17
CapnCrunch
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Texans Wins Next Year?
1-2 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Back_catg11%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Back_catg
 11% [ 2 ]
3-6 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Back_catg11%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Back_catg
 11% [ 2 ]
7-8 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Back_catg32%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Back_catg
 32% [ 6 ]
9-10 wins
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Back_catg37%Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Back_catg
 37% [ 7 ]
11+ wins
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 12:31

crazyblack001 wrote:
lol the funny thing about this is that sence the texans joined the NFL the cowboys only have 1 more playoff win then them. and before this year it was tied

have you eve heard the phrase "what have you done for me lately"? lol

neither of you have done anything the last 10 years. if you need to bank on the era of the cowboys who was ran by miami (your welcome for jimmie johnson and irvin) then thats pretty sad. so what, you won some titles 15-20 years ago. if we were arguing about this 15-20 years ago then you noys fans might have an arguement

right now, your better then the texans by 1 win lol

It's pretty funny when people play this card, then you look at their team (Bengals) and have nothing but pity Sad
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-29, 16:53

s0liddy wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:
lol the funny thing about this is that sence the texans joined the NFL the cowboys only have 1 more playoff win then them. and before this year it was tied

neither of you have done anything the last 10 years. if you need to bank on the era of the cowboys who was ran by miami (your welcome for jimmie johnson and irvin) then thats pretty sad. so what, you won some titles 15-20 years ago. if we were arguing about this 15-20 years ago then you noys fans might have an arguement

It's pretty funny when people play this card, then you look at their team (Bengals) and have nothing but pity Sad

Who gives a s*** about Crazy's favorite team. He's true, the Cowboys haven't done anything incredible these past years. Neither did the Texans.

Now, because I'm pretty sure some will use the same "how 'bout your team? formula on me; I'll already give him the answer.

Even though my Panthers didn't have a good season, I'll remind you they broke a record (dual HB at 1,100 yards), they went 12-4 last year, and they went to the Super Bowl 6 years ago.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 06:11

^^^^i like their RB's thats not even fair to have them on the same team LOL.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 06:34

s0liddy wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:

It's pretty funny when people play this card, then you look at their team (Bengals) and have nothing but pity Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 661374

man you cant let go of the past can you. im not even a fan of the bengals really. i like chad and carson there not my favorite team so that shot you just tried taking was pointless and it just makes you look bitter because, instead of coming up with a valid arguement to support your team, you just try and make fun of other peoples team. you gunna bring up tom landry now? lol

win a super bowl with roughly this same team then you can talk, until then the closest thing the cowboys are to a champ is the preseason pick and huge dissapoitments come playoff time

now ill just wait for another personal attack cause you cant defend your team with valid stats from the last 10 years to proove your point, if you even have one
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 09:18

if it wasent for this.... and wasent for that... and this..... and that.....and this... and that....if u need to bank on the era of irvin and jimmie johnson who was ran by miami....lol....thats the stupidest shtt i probably will ever hear.....thats what happens dude.....college coaches and college players go to the nfl.....jimmie johnson is not miami.....he coached there.....he did a awesome job there.......and just because he was the man at miami doesent make him miami for life......lol...so because we had a great coach....welll you suck.....you wouldnt be anything if jimmie johnson didit go there.....duhhhhh...if you take any coach away from any team the suck......you just come up with idiotic stupid shtt to biitch about the cowboys....well if u didit have this... and that.... and this....anybody who throws everybody in a group is a retard......i thought this was common knowledge.....it jus goes to show you how dumb people are.....i never say.....mannn....all those texans fans ......mann there so dumb ...and all they do is biiittchhh...and talk about there stats ....and geeee wizzzzz.......people r different everywhere....i am a cowboys fan.......and i dont boast much.....but ......welll to some people.... i just gotta be this rude loudmouth kno it all guy.....really....im not claiming to be smarter then any of you.......but i kno the difference between throwing everbody in a group and seeing some people that have different views.....but most people in this world....unlike me....dont kno when to shut up......and it makes me laugh...how you people go on and on and on about dallas.....dude it doesent matter get a life get off your computer...i havent been on this shttt in a week.....and you have been talking about the same thing for a month.....idc that much....but i have learned my lesson before....that people on the computer dont have any decency....so be a retard....talk more shttt sound stupid....idc.....but im not gonna let this go on any longer without saying something......and you people can talk for the rest of your life.......and you still.......wont be able to shut up about the cowboys....you know why.....really.....you kno why.....you wanna kno......because the DALLAS COWBOYS are the most hated and loved team in the nfl.....and you let these idiots on here blind you....that the dallas cowboys are shttt....and there fans are shttt...and jerry jones is shtttt....and blah blah blah.....and you feed into it .....and sound as stupid as them.....

Michael Irvin sig Pictures, Images and Photos

Eric Devendorf Sig Pictures, Images and Photos

Jonny Flynn Sig Pictures, Images and Photos

Andy Rautins Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 17:17

KODOUBLE24 wrote:
if it wasent for this.... and wasent for that... and this..... and that.....and this... and that....if u need to bank on the era of irvin and jimmie johnson who was ran by miami....lol....thats the stupidest shtt i probably will ever hear.....thats what happens dude.....college coaches and college players go to the nfl.....jimmie johnson is not miami.....he coached there.....he did a awesome job there.......and just because he was the man at miami doesent make him miami for life......lol...so because we had a great coach....welll you suck.....you wouldnt be anything if jimmie johnson didit go there.....duhhhhh...if you take any coach away from any team the suck......you just come up with idiotic stupid shtt to biitch about the cowboys....well if u didit have this... and that.... and this....anybody who throws everybody in a group is a retard......i thought this was common knowledge.....it jus goes to show you how dumb people are.....i never say.....mannn....all those texans fans ......mann there so dumb ...and all they do is biiittchhh...and talk about there stats ....and geeee wizzzzz.......people r different everywhere....i am a cowboys fan.......and i dont boast much.....but ......welll to some people.... i just gotta be this rude loudmouth kno it all guy.....really....im not claiming to be smarter then any of you.......but i kno the difference between throwing everbody in a group and seeing some people that have different views.....but most people in this world....unlike me....dont kno when to shut up......and it makes me laugh...how you people go on and on and on about dallas.....dude it doesent matter get a life get off your computer...i havent been on this shttt in a week.....and you have been talking about the same thing for a month.....idc that much....but i have learned my lesson before....that people on the computer dont have any decency....so be a retard....talk more shttt sound stupid....idc.....but im not gonna let this go on any longer without saying something......and you people can talk for the rest of your life.......and you still.......wont be able to shut up about the cowboys....you know why.....really.....you kno why.....you wanna kno......because the DALLAS COWBOYS are the most hated and loved team in the nfl.....and you let these idiots on here blind you....that the dallas cowboys are shttt....and there fans are shttt...and jerry jones is shtttt....and blah blah blah.....and you feed into it .....and sound as stupid as them.....
holy s*** that was hard to read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 17:55

i know i almost fell asleep reading it. lol
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 18:10

haha because u cant handle the truth...u wanna hear dumb s*** ...that would wake u up..these dudes on here blab like a 18 year old chick...i expect that from them bitches but not dudes that kno football...its ok tho i said what i had to say and im livin with that....people act like retards to often on the internet...get a job get off ur ass....go to school...dont talk retarded shtt about my team... then u dont gotta hear wtf i gotta say...and by the way the eagles played like bums this year against the cowboys....3 times we beat them.... owned

Michael Irvin sig Pictures, Images and Photos

Eric Devendorf Sig Pictures, Images and Photos

Jonny Flynn Sig Pictures, Images and Photos

Andy Rautins Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 18:28

doode your the one blabbing!!! lol u wrote a novel! holy s*** whats with all the periods? is that you studdering? cuz you dont know how to talk? lol u wanna talk about dumb people on the internet.... *cough* YOU!!! lol i never said anything bad about hte boys if you read other posts i have posted you would see that i gave credit to the boys for thier wins, but ur an idiot and blab before you read. lol and you wanna take shots at the eagles well how well did ya'l play against the vikings? lol
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 649595

Last edited by B-__-R-__-B on 2010-02-01, 02:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-30, 21:48

KODOUBLE24 wrote:

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Mikesig

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 EricDevendorf2

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 JonnyFlynn2

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 13rautins-190

i was simply pointing out that the last time dallas won a SB it was largly because of what miami did for them, i didnt discredit what they did, i didnt say it didnt count, i didnt say anything like that. it is a known fact that miami is jimmy johnsons home, he has said that maimi was the greatest place he had ever coached and he is a miami man, not dallas. so now that we got that cleared up let me get back to my point.....what was it.......oh thats right, you have 1 more playoff win then houston sence they joined the NFL.

so ill ask the question again.....

what have you done for me latley?
Back to top Go down
ThaSchaub
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-31, 23:30

I love it when Cowboy fans and all the rest come on here and talk crap about winning a Super Bowl. We are still a very young franchise with no history of winning. No new franchises do well.

We were also one of the teams to deal with the salary-capped new rules Expansion Draft, resulting in us sending a bunch of old, washed-up scrubs out there with a poor talented QB. It set us back. When Kubiak came and started the team, we became the Texans at that point.

So go F yourself you stupid Cowboy fans.
Back to top Go down
ThaSchaub
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Tony Homo sucks thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-31, 23:33

We all knew he was going to blow any chance the Cowboys had. They'll never win with Tony Homo as QB. Great defense, great running game, but WTF is up with your drama queen QB??

Haha I love watching Romo piss on your chances every year. Good luck next year. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
RaIDeR PaPi
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaIDeR PaPi

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-31, 23:45

Playa hater.
Back to top Go down
ThaSchaub
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-31, 23:47

I feel compelled to post this after reading people bash Schaub and calling Romo a top 5 QB.
Back to top Go down
RaIDeR PaPi
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaIDeR PaPi

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-31, 23:50

Schaub is pretty good,if Texans play their cards right with weapons like Jackson i can see em in a championship
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-31, 23:52

well me being an eagles fan you know i have to throw my two cents our there.

**** Tony Romo...He is s***...**** the cowboys...**** wade phillips...and **** jerry jones

-that is all
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
ThaSchaub
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-01-31, 23:58

Cheers to you!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-02-01, 00:18

romo played like sh*t in the pro bowl LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA.

romo through a pick whats new LOL.
Back to top Go down
ThaSchaub
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-02-01, 00:26

And Schaub was Pro Bowl MVP WHAT ELSE IS NEW
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-02-01, 00:57

There is already a thread for things like this. Go find it.
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-02-01, 13:41

This Site makes me have a bad impression of texan fans plus there all gay about it and post stuff 24/7 about schaub and dre and there stats i mean the one guys name is super mario I gaunteree you "supermario" would probablly blow the whole entire texan team for free
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-02-01, 14:16

tisk tisk..... look at what ya'l did to the texans fan rep! *cough* supermario and legendkiller. lol i swear er'one hate the texans on this site, its sad that fans of the team would let thier teams reputation fall into such bad standings with other people, im embarrased to rep houston when i get on here, but ima always be steady rockin my houston boys. lol i think we'll do good next year but i will garuntee you we wont make the playoffs less steve slaton gets back to form. lol we need alot of help on the O-line as well and some playmakers on the D-line would help out as well, im hoping amobe aokoye blows up, lol or frank okam he was a disapointment but we'll have to see i think it all depends on how dre and schaub and the texans can respond to a lil sucess. hopefully they dont get too full of themselves like certain people i know.... lol but if they keep thier eye's on the prize and continue to work hard i see a potential playoff spot for us. lol as for texan fans on this site..... shut the f*** up! ya'l make it hard for me to conversate with other people cuz they think im like ya'l! so quit it!
Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-02-01, 15:48

^^ lol awesome posts guys, so true =)
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-02-01, 17:24

Haha all of the Texans fans on here so far (besides BRB) have said stuff that made themselves look like the biggest idiots in the world who have no idea WTF their talking about.. Has anyone seen that "ThaSchaub" guy?? His posts are so ridiculous, you dont even need to reply to prove them wrong.. Hes a typical Texans fan, who thinks his team and his quarterback is the best in the world, when Schaub and the rest of his teammates are sitting on the couch WATCHING the playoffs
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty2010-02-01, 18:44

The team is a lot better than the fans. The team wont do as good as they did this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread   Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys/Texans Flame Thread
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next