Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

players most deserving of a rating boost????

Go down 
+13
Vaughnilla619
cody2009
jonny_madden10
MiamiXCanes
B-__-R-__-B
VinniePaz24
Swag Escobar
WestFo3
ticklemeelmo
HeadHoncho32
jayfury
PeytonMvPManning
jets4lif3
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VinniePaz24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-01-08

players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-02, 00:06

Ray Edwards
Josh Cribbs
VY
Matt Moore
Johnathan Stewart
Shonn Green
David Harris
Mike Oher
Ellerbee
Jabari Greer
Marques Douglas

probably plenty more, lots of players should be worse at this point too LT comes to mind off the top of my head. Lawrence Maroney he should go down he sucks.
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 02:26

Naw that ain't a joke. The joke is in your pants.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 13:13

all good choices vinnie paz...i think lt must drop like a brick he sucks in real life...and i think greene from the jets must getta boost from the way he played in the postseason...
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 13:15

everybody on dallas,greenbay,and the texan's.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 13:21

funny swag...romo should go down if anything cuz he really aint that good...so unclutch its unbeleiveable...let the flame war begin
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 13:25

like swag u realize mark sanchez has more playoff wins than romo right??lol sanchez>romo...let the flame war REALLY begin lmfao
Back to top Go down
VinniePaz24
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 14:01

I need to see more of Sanchez, before I say he is better then Romo. I do think he will be better in time because Tony is just so careless with the ball and is surronded by outstanding talent on Dallas and has not really brought them or helped them reach much succsess of any kind in Dallas when you factor all the weapons and the top 5 D he has around him. But as of now I can't say Sanchez is better then Romo but I will say I think he will be because I have seen some things missing from Romo that I have never seen been improved and he is what going into his fifth year starting.

I know one thing though I would take Aaron Rodgers over any QB in the L besides Peyton Manning over the next 10 years. Rodgers has mobility, arm strength, heart, accuracy, understaning of complez schemes, work ethic, leadership, learned a bit from my boy Favre. I am pleased to be a Packers fan with the young core on offense and A-Rod. Packers need another edge ruser, some corners, and get bigger on the o-line they do those things I like em to make plenty of noise in the playoffs next year.
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 15:01

Vaughnilla619 wrote:
Naw that ain't a joke. The joke is in your pants.

ok...that's a "no homo" moment. don't worry bout what's in my pants. but if you really think someone should get a ratings boost based off the probowl then there's no need wasting time debating with you.

see how folks get indignant of the dumbest things? comedy
Back to top Go down
Shotgun-Skizz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 15:44

i think Matt Moore and Aaron Rodgers both deserve ratings boosts.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 17:53

Shotgun-Skizz wrote:
i think Matt Moore and Aaron Rodgers both deserve ratings boosts.

Rogers is already overrated at 94/93 he should be no higher then 88 IMO.
Back to top Go down
VinniePaz24
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 19:19

Aaron Rodgers career QB rating is over 97 he deserves his overall in Madden I do not think it should be better then it is however.
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 20:41

Aaron rodgers has had great years.. he is very effecient. even with a terrible o line that gets him sacked every 2 plays
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 20:46

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
by throwing a few good passes he proves he can start? lol VY did more than vick this year and you know it. no way vick goes up and VY doesnt VY was more valuable to his team than vick was. lol
yeah he was more vy valuable becaues had a kerry collins that played like trash infront of him this year.. vy started.. but still its about the players skills.. vick showed us this year that he still is a threat... when u give a player only a couple plays a year and he still makes big plays.. come on.. what if he went to another team and started... he would make defense's fear him again
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 21:09

i wanna add...

matt schaub
chad henne (did well. not his fault his receivers can't catch)
mario manningham
james laurinaitis
eugene amano
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty2010-02-04, 10:34

i also think addai should go down...he aint good in real life but he decent in the game...plus maybe dunta robinson up a tad???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

players most deserving of a rating boost????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2