Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Empty
PostSubject: WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?!   WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Empty2009-09-20, 01:53

IT NEEDS TO BE DELETED or EA NEEDS TO FIX THEIR PRODUCT

overall madden 10 was a big step up from 09...
lots of improvements and lots of horrible needed fixes

#1 WHY DO WR's DO THE SAME ANIMATION 99.9% OF THE TIME?
an over the shoulder catch has so many disadvantages...
ex. a) if your right slot wr is doing a slant route to the sidelines, and your opponent is running a cover 3 with the SS in a hook zone, your asking for trouble.
- when your wr catches the ball and is near the SS, if he gets hitsticked in reality theres a high chance for a fumble or incomplete pass, because the WR cannot see the SS coming to shatter every bone in his body. OVER THE SHOULDER CATCH SHOULD BE USED FOR STREAKS/FADES OR WHEN A WR IS COMPLETELY OPEN. @least 5-7 yards all around him

#2 DOES IT REALLY TAKE GETTING BURNED FOR A GAME WINNING TD BEFORE YOUR "D" REACTS?
ex. a) your opponent does a slant route to the sidelines and the DB assigned to him is in a buzz zone directly over him. this DB has an 81 overall with 87 speed vs a WR with 86 speed. SELF EXPLANITORY
QUICK PASS IN A COVERED ZONE GETS BURNED

#3 WHY DONT O-LINE PLAYERS DO CUT BLOCKS ANYMORE?
were the honestly not effective? dont even gimme that... SELF EXPLANITORY (Running the ball)
AI IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE

#4 WHY IS A SAFETY PLAYING WITH MAN COVERAGE RATINGS INSTEAD OF ZONE?
Safeties are being exploited heavily over the top. Why is Kerry Rhodes getting burned and not even getting a tip ball, none the less not even intercepting it.
1 WR IS IN HIS ZONE OVER THE MIDDLE VS COVER 3 AND IS RUNNING A POST NOT A CLOWN ROUTE
& RHODES GETS BURNED WITHOUT THE WR PASSING HIS ZONE

#5 HOW CAN A DEFENSIVE BACK GO FOR THE SWAT/PICK AND GET THE HIT FOR AN INCOMPLETE PASS/FUMBLE!?!? WTF!!!
this isnt fantasy, this isnt a dream. it happens in madden IAN CUMMINGS and the whole DEV. TEAM SHOULD BE EATING CUM...

6# WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT THIS?
because im pissed as hell i get to look @ pretty ass graphics and have shitty ass physics (gameplay)...

GO AHEAD AND RANT/POST YOUR OPINIONS! Smile
Back to top Go down
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?!   WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Empty2009-09-20, 02:08

I want to know, were did the spin or power move for the D linesmen go? Last year I could spin off a blocker with Freeney and get in for a sack now that option is not there and I'm playing slappy face with some weak ass blocker!!! And that blocker is actually holding me and I can't even back off him...that's holding! Stupid madden animations. We need more variables.
WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! 129442
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?!   WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Empty2009-09-20, 02:12

The spin move is still there you have to use the right stick right or left to do a spin move homeie
Back to top Go down
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?!   WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Empty2009-09-20, 02:33

Weaksauce! Why change it if it's not broke?
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?!   WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Empty2009-09-20, 02:44

Lol you really didn't know it was the right stick to do all the D Line moves
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?!   WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Empty2009-09-20, 02:46

Lol you really didn't know it was the right stick to do all the D Line moves you think they really forgot to add that to the game lol
Back to top Go down
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?!   WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Empty2009-09-20, 05:05

HEHE maybe WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Icon_razz

I had a hunch it was but nothing was really happening when I did it. But LOL after you telling me, I made more of an attempt to use it and its working like a charm now WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Icon_razz Freeney is back on the attack! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?!   WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Empty2009-09-20, 09:53

I completly agree with the WR catch animiation. They do an over the shoulder catch for almost everything. Its just like WTF, they couldnt put any other catch animation in. Even the DBs do that same over the shoulder catch sometimes when goin for a INT
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

PostSubject: Re: WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?!   WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Empty2009-09-20, 13:38

Travbebeastin wrote:
I completly agree with the WR catch animiation. They do an over the shoulder catch for almost everything. Its just like WTF, they couldnt put any other catch animation in. Even the DBs do that same over the shoulder catch sometimes when goin for a INT

thank you keep em comin
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

PostSubject: Re: WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?!   WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Empty2009-09-22, 16:13

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?!   WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY is there even an AWARENESS rating for certain players?!?!
Page 1 of 1