Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ACC TALK

Go down 
+15
xMattex
Daedalus
Lake RuNz 508
wayne019
jsmall28
Militant X 1
CrimsonChaos
moss81
Big Savage
GRIDIRONxGURU
BOSTN BEANER
CJDAWGG14
Crunk
2ToN
Big Hungry 702
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-07, 03:34

Oh man it is bowl season already! The season flew by so quick! Miami drew wisconsin in the Citrus Bowl, should be a pretty good game. Good luck to all the ACC during bowl season time to rep our conference well. Congrats to Crunk, GT is the best team in the ACC and I'm sure u guys will get it done vs cincy and rep the ACC well in the Orange Bowl.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-07, 13:25

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
cuz it went by ACC overall and GT and VT are both in the coastal division of the ACC.

oops! you are right homie! i forgot about that for a moment. ACC TALK - Page 7 478291
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
New MS Member
New MS Member
Daedalus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-16

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-08, 03:11

IMO, GT has the easiest BCS opponent in Iowa. If their defense plays even halfway decent, they will roll. No way Iowa stops the option.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-08, 21:05

GT isnt the true champ. miami smashed them

and we will be on the top next year when we return almost every key player and bring in yet another top 10 recruting class
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-08, 22:21

Daedalus wrote:
IMO, GT has the easiest BCS opponent in Iowa. If their defense plays even halfway decent, they will roll. No way Iowa stops the option.
I'm pretty sure the Big East champs always go to the Sugar, while the ACC winner goes to the Orange bowl. I'm just glad we didnt get Florida.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Crunk
Crunk

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-08, 22:23

crazyblack001 wrote:
GT isnt the true champ. miami smashed them

and we will be on the top next year when we return almost every key player and bring in yet another top 10 recruting class
Miami won because they got 4 extra days to prepare and rest while GT played 3 games in 12 days.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-10, 03:34

Spoken like a GT fan. we stopped the option and jacorey harris went ape sh!t on that secondary

our reign over the ACC started when we had a huge win vs rival florida state, got our revenge vs a team who rushed for 400+ yards on us the year before, and beat OU in our first 4 games. you had a good few seasons by im pretty sure Nesbit is leaving (although i hear shaw is pretty good) and i think the entire ACC will be happy to hear that Dwyer is gunna be gone too

so like i said, miami is about to reclaim the top spot of the ACC because nobody brings in the talent like us, and now tht we have a coach that knows what he is doing we will stay on top for a while
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-10, 12:44

crazyblack001 wrote:
Spoken like a GT fan. we stopped the option and jacorey harris went ape sh!t on that secondary

our reign over the ACC started when we had a huge win vs rival florida state, got our revenge vs a team who rushed for 400+ yards on us the year before, and beat OU in our first 4 games. you had a good few seasons by im pretty sure Nesbit is leaving (although i hear shaw is pretty good) and i think the entire ACC will be happy to hear that Dwyer is gunna be gone too

so like i said, miami is about to reclaim the top spot of the ACC because nobody brings in the talent like us, and now tht we have a coach that knows what he is doing we will stay on top for a while

Dwyer is good, but all you need is a power b back and speedy a back's to run this offense. Of course Jacory Harris threw all over our defense, we suck at defense. Jacory also threw 17 picks this year, so dont get to excited.

P.S. I care more about GT Basketball.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-10, 19:19

he also has 24 TDs (i think) and showed that he was able to lead our team to a 9-3 record.

miami is gunna be back on top and this season showed it

and by the way i hope GT does good in basketball. your 2 bigs are INSANE
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-10, 20:35

crazyblack001 wrote:

ummm....you are forgetting one thing....the team that literally embarrassed and pissed all over the u....my....VIRGINIA TECH HOKIES!!

we should have been in that ACC Championship game and although we finish the season with 10 wins...trust me....Beamer and the crew are not happy about losing to UNC or GT. next season it is on!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-10, 21:00

we will be the preseason pick to win the ACC because (unless they transfer) we return our QB, our top 2 rushers, and our top 3 WRs. while almost every other team will lose there stars (taylor, dwyer, spiller ect ect.)

and check the rankings bruh. going back to 2002 miami has been ranked in the top 5 in recruting more then VT has been ranked in top 25. your a team thats gets average players that are well coached. we get studs that are born to play pro ball
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-12, 00:58

true black, but all those "studs" cant do s*** with out good coaching!
VT is def. better coached than miami, and next year the conference will come down to the VT Miami match-up. so we'll see
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-12, 02:02

crazyblack001 wrote:
we will be the preseason pick to win the ACC because (unless they transfer) we return our QB, our top 2 rushers, and our top 3 WRs. while almost every other team will lose there stars (taylor, dwyer, spiller ect ect.)

and check the rankings bruh. going back to 2002 miami has been ranked in the top 5 in recruting more then VT has been ranked in top 25. your a team thats gets average players that are well coached. we get studs that are born to play pro ball

ummm...let's see how your "theory" here worked out for ya slick. when VT and Miami faced this season...do you remember the outcome of that game? i do! but in case you are having brain cramps about it...let me help you out here. lol!

ummm...

Virginia Tech 31 - Miami 7

if that is what "average" players can accomplish...then i will take them any day!

ACC TALK - Page 7 Lol ACC TALK - Page 7 Lol
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-12, 02:39

before you keep being a smartass. this isnt a "theory" these are facts. just like how miami is winning the all time series 16-8, and miami has 5 national titles. how many does va tech have?? none that i remember. oh and did i mention that miami by far and away puts the most players into the NFL? doubling the team that is in second.

you beat a very very young team. you best believe we will be a preseason top pick and we will SMASH you next year. Goergie tech rushed for 400+ vs us, returned most of the impact players and we smashed them the year after

see ya next year Wink
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-12, 05:37

and by the way, your ravens right there are being led by 2 miami greats lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-12, 13:08

crazyblack001 wrote:
and by the way, your ravens right there are being led by 2 miami greats lol

ummm...tell me something that i didn't know! lol! i have followed Ray Lewis since his "u" days....not the "u"....just Ray...lol! and you keep holding on to what miami did in the past...typical miami fan! let it go bruh! lol! sure the "stats" show that miami has put a lot of people in the nfl, and yes they have a national championship (VT doesn't)....however....for miami...that was a LOOOOOOOONG time ago! they haven't done nothing since those days! absolutely nothing!

and did you forget...my VT Hokies (until this season) were the 3x ACC CHAMPIONS!! 3x ACC CHAMPIONS!! what about miami? how many ACC titles do they have? since you want to spew out credentials and all. get @ me and let me know. lol!

also, it is interesting that you said VT beat a "young" miami team. wow! wait...so you are attributing their loss to VT because they were a "young" team? lol! you miami fans come up with all types of excuses for why your team loses. lol! no one said they were a "young" team when miami won their first 3 games and the nation was trying to give Harris the Heisman after only 3 games...smh! naw...they came to Blacksburg and my Hokies BLASTED and EXPOSED their punkasses so all the world could see. what was the score? oh yeah...

VT 31 Miami 7

ACC TALK - Page 7 Icon_lol ACC TALK - Page 7 Icon_lol ACC TALK - Page 7 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-12, 17:54

lol kinda funny being that we have been in the ACC for like 5 years. and yes everybody was still saying this is a young team even after we ripped off those other 3 wins.

congrats on the win, you smashed us. like i said, see ya next year
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-12, 18:01

GT>UNC>VT>Miami
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-12, 19:52

lol every other team in the ACC better enjoy the chances the get at the ACC these last few years cause miami is about to run it again.

anybody who thinks miami wont be the favorite to win it next year is just a homer
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-12, 21:03

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
GT>UNC>VT>Miami

you are getting besides yourself on this post homie! smh!

GT> VT ....this season

VT > than all the ACC last 3 years!

UNC = wannabes

Miami < than all the ACC
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-12, 21:19

Militant X 1 wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:
GT>UNC>VT>Miami

you are getting besides yourself on this post homie! smh!

GT> VT ....this season

VT > than all the ACC last 3 years!

UNC = wannabes

Miami < than all the ACC

Noone cares about 3 years ago tho. If that was the case, Crunk would be able to bring up 06 when Calvin Johnson dicked VT or Miami fans could bring up a year where they beat you, but it wouldn't matter cuz GT won the ACC this year, and everyone else lost.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-12, 21:31

lol well if were talking in the past then i think we all know who the best is
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-13, 02:04

crazyblack001 wrote:
lol well if were talking in the past then i think we all know who the best is
Duke...
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-13, 05:41

i really hope that was sarcasm....
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty2009-12-13, 20:33

crazyblack001 wrote:
i really hope that was sarcasm....
Pretty sure VT and Miami didnt enter the ACC till 2003, so they really couldnt run the ACC in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACC TALK   ACC TALK - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

ACC TALK
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next