Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-08-24

dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted Empty
PostSubject: dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted   dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted Empty2009-08-26, 08:09

Any advice or help to a new fins player? Like different playbooks to use or substitutions I should make to preform better.I'm flying back home today so I won't be able to check this till like 9:00 tonight so fill this up with help! Thanks a lot,Brandon

Last edited by VontaeD24 on 2009-08-26, 12:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://AskMadden24@gmail.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted   dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted Empty2009-08-26, 10:40

i havent used the phins yet, but how effective are you with their wildcat? they got the most in depth WC in the game, naturally.
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted   dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted Empty2009-08-26, 12:24

Well the plays I run with the WC is the "outside handoffs" I guess you could say.I make the lineman aggresive and it usually is a gain of positive yardage.I don't like using the pass plays unless i'm up by a score or two because there just so risky and half the time downtown ronnie brown will miss the man im throwing too!!! They are definitly the most fun team I have played with and will continue to play with for a long time. Plus im a real life fins fan so its great haha
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted   dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted Empty2009-08-26, 12:39

a good way to run the dolphins offense is using short, quick passes and running a lot. pennington is very accurate when it comes to short throws. also, screen plays are very effective with ginn.
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

PostSubject: Re: dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted   dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted Empty2009-08-26, 13:51

okay cool cool,any substitutions I should make or playbook changes?
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted   dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted Empty2009-08-26, 22:39

well i assume ur runnin the 3-4 rite? if not you need to real quick. the dolphins are my team this year in madden and when i use em here's how i set up my d

DE's: Chris Wake and Matt Roth
DT:Ferguson
LOLB:Porter
MLBS:Ayodele and Crowder
ROLB:Taylor
CB:Will Allen and Vontae
FS:Gibril
SS:Bell

I use BAL playbook but thats up to you

On offense like said before alot of short quick passes with Pennington. Everynow and then hit camarillo or ginn on a post. Fasano is real sure-handed as well.
I use GB playbook on offense cuz i dont care for WC but once again thats up to you
Hope this helped you out bruh
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted   dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted Empty2009-08-26, 23:30

any particular why u switch taylor/porter?

i've been messing around w/ roster changes.

will, vontae, sean for cbs.

recently my wrs are ginn, bess, london. personally dont run anything with more than 3 wrs..camarilio dosnt do much 4 me. only prob is london is a sure bet to drop a pass or 2.

Fasano and Brown are your work horses. really shouldnt need anything else besides these 2 if u play good D and no turnovers.

i put pat white in on PA plays. fast and accurate on the run.

and brown has always passed well out of WC 4 me....i'll usually run WC a couple plays in a row, if all good runs, i'll throw the pass in there cuz the D usually tries all-out blitz to stop it so atleast 1 of the receivers should be open....dont try to precision pass or pass on the run w/ him tho.

all i can think of as of now
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted   dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted Empty2009-08-27, 22:10

damn man i was trippin on that i dont flip porter and taylor around my bad but actually that is something i wanna try i'll get back to you on how that works.

but since you dont use camarillo i would suggest turner instead of london he makes alot of plays for me when i go 4 wide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted   dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

dolphins tricks and tips:Help wanted
Page 1 of 1