Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Picks and D Line tips wanted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aillah
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Picks and D Line tips wanted Empty
PostSubject: Picks and D Line tips wanted   Picks and D Line tips wanted Empty2009-06-16, 12:00

Hey.

I just wondered if theres any great tips to getting more interceptions. Interceptions in general would be good but how to improve User picks would be the best Smile

Also I'd like to get more out of my D line. Ive stacked it with Profiles like Julius Peppers, Justin Tuck and Darnell Docket but I dont feel like they are making the kind of impact I was hoping for. And no I do not Audible my D line so any linke to a guide for that or just tips would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks guys, and oh ye, what is nano? Rookie to this forums regarding Madden sorry ^^
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Picks and D Line tips wanted   Picks and D Line tips wanted Empty2009-06-16, 12:05

to get more user picks, hold down L2 or LT which lets you starfe, and hold down Y or triangle which allows you to catch the ball.

To get more out of the Dline, spread your line out, and crash them in, or move them close together and loop them(crash them out)

A nano is a blitz that gets to the QB very fast. The one below is a nano, but the guy doesn't tackle Big Ben

Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Picks and D Line tips wanted   Picks and D Line tips wanted Empty2009-06-16, 12:05

key to interception usually is the aftermath of pressure on the qb

so find some plays that get quick pressure on the opponent and then you must work on your user picks (cpu tends to drop a lot of picks)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Aillah
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Picks and D Line tips wanted   Picks and D Line tips wanted Empty2009-06-16, 12:09

Thanks guys. I did use Y actively but I didnt know the straff thing. Also I usually controll the SS and its only lately that I've began dropping back for coverage instead of intensive run stopping.
I think I get 3 picks'a season. I know its not much, so hoping straf will help me Smile Also I guess a big part of it would be readin the WR's route?
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Picks and D Line tips wanted   Picks and D Line tips wanted Empty2009-06-16, 12:13

i always take control of the FS i dunno but it seems like a lot of people throw in that direction

cover 3 is always a great defensive strategy in itself

when you are in desperate need just use cover 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Aillah
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Picks and D Line tips wanted   Picks and D Line tips wanted Empty2009-06-16, 12:38

Haha, 1st defensive play in Franchise after trying straff in practise lead to an interception Razz

Thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Picks and D Line tips wanted   Picks and D Line tips wanted Empty2009-06-16, 21:44

if you still need help....a good way that helped me work on my stick skills is going into those mini-camp drills.....those help out alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picks and D Line tips wanted   Picks and D Line tips wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Picks and D Line tips wanted
Page 1 of 1