Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!

Go down 
+6
instantclassic91
JAy OnEz
roryaiks92
CJDAWGG14
MendozaAthlete
SiCkOnDaStiCk
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty
PostSubject: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-26, 15:02

Step 1: Put your RB on a slant to left or right..your choice.
Step 2: Highlight your RB as if your going to put him in motion
Step 3: Hit left or right like your gonna motion him that way and hike it fast

Now what happens is your RB acts like hes going in motion but hes still in his set and so he wont stop at Line and he'll run normal slant. Hope this helps, any questions PM ME.
Back to top Go down
MendozaAthlete
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-26, 16:00

Can't get it to work. Forces the running back to go to far into the animation where eventually he just becomes a blocker.
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-26, 16:03

MendozaAthlete wrote:
Can't get it to work. Forces the running back to go to far into the animation where eventually he just becomes a blocker.

it works trust me put him on a slant and highlight him hit left or right on dpad like ur gonna motion him that way but hike it like a split second after u do that
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-26, 16:04

it doesnt work under center Mendoza, it can only be done out of shotgun.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
MendozaAthlete
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-26, 16:07

Got it to work once in Far Tight Twins, pretty tough to do though. Got some weird ass animations in practice mode when it fucked up. The center snaps the ball forward or through JaMarcus feet. I'll try it out of gun now.
Back to top Go down
MendozaAthlete
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-26, 16:09

Wow, that s*** is so much easier to do out of gun. Thanks for the post. Now I just need to learn some West Coast plays out of gun where JaMarcus doesn't through a pick every time. God he sucks.
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-26, 16:55

yeah my far tight twins scheme is messed up now with this new patch. Gotta start working on some gun formations. Good post Stick
Back to top Go down
JAy OnEz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-26, 17:13

I mean atleast give me my propz... kindof messsed up to take someones work and post it as if its yours
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-26, 17:50

lol it didnt take a genius to figure this out u could do the same thing on ncaa once there patch came out
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-26, 20:06

Sweet I can finally use my slants again...
Back to top Go down
JonoTheNut
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-26, 21:46

only seems to work some of the time, and i get that shitty animation too often to use this fully effectively
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-27, 01:40

i just go to dig's and the back sprint's to the side you want ...tack your qb..scramble..and hit the rb ..so you can take off up the sideline.....work's 4 me...try it... How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! 584266
Back to top Go down
JonoTheNut
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-27, 01:47

so much swag wrote:
i just go to dig's and the back sprint's to the side you want ...tack your qb..scramble..and hit the rb ..so you can take off up the sideline.....work's 4 me...try it... How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! 584266

what?
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-27, 02:04

put your running back on a dig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hike the ball....wait tell he clear the line..then scramble to his side were..he's running ;then pass him the ball ................is that clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! 129442
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-27, 02:10

so much swag wrote:
put your running back on a dig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hike the ball....wait tell he clear the line..then scramble to his side were..he's running ;then pass him the ball ................is that clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! 129442

hey mr fumble glitch hahaha
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-27, 02:18

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!you f#cking lame go to bed .........you gota go to church..tomorrow........lololo How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-27, 02:31

so much swag wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!you f#cking lame go to bed .........you gota go to church..tomorrow........lololo How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Icon_lol

haha naw man i gotta get up early for some foosball gotta manage dat fantasy ya kna we got dat money on the line lol.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-27, 02:34

STRIP BAR'S!!!!!!!lololololol..o.k i get it.... How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! 478291
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-27, 02:36

so much swag wrote:
STRIP BAR'S!!!!!!!lololololol..o.k i get it.... How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! 478291

haha them tampa strip bars lollololol....you still on madden ? betta take dat ass to sleep before i come up to philly and " put my foot up yo ass" hhahaha
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-27, 02:39

lolollolololololololololololol.......don't make drive down there......i'll will go to a stripbar..then burn down your house!!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLLOL.. How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Lol
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty2009-09-27, 02:47

yo this new slant pattern trick works bad ass!!! thanks for the tip on how to execute it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!   How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch! Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Still Do Slants Out Of Backfield After Patch!
Page 1 of 1