Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whats up with all the fumbles???

Go down 
+4
blackheatah
SLCdragons102
Travbebeastin
RealEffinG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RealEffinG
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Whats up with all the fumbles??? Empty
PostSubject: Whats up with all the fumbles???   Whats up with all the fumbles??? Empty2009-08-23, 16:51

Its like theres an average of 5 or more total fumble a game. They always happen to fumble at the wrong freakin time too!!! 4th qtr..made a long drive to get to the 13 yd line..then all of a sudden FUMBLE. a unknown safety fumbles LT like 2 times a game.

Also there seems to be alot of fumbles during kick returns.One game was up 14-7 in the 4th qtr..i recieve a kick return and he fumbles me an returns it for a TD. Alright so im already frustrated after that so now its 14-14 wit like 2:05 left..again im recievin another kick return and then he FUMBLES ME AGAIN!...for another TD! now im down 21-14 and eventually lose the game.
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with all the fumbles???   Whats up with all the fumbles??? Empty2009-08-23, 16:55

wow, thats alot of fumbles a game. I dont fumble that much. But i will say I HATE fight for the fumble I wish they would take that out
Back to top Go down
RealEffinG
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with all the fumbles???   Whats up with all the fumbles??? Empty2009-08-23, 17:01

yea i hate fightn for fumbles
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with all the fumbles???   Whats up with all the fumbles??? Empty2009-08-23, 19:12

I really never fumble it seems like. The only time I ever seem to fumble is on the first kickoff return of a the game.
Back to top Go down
blackheatah
New MS Member
New MS Member
blackheatah

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with all the fumbles???   Whats up with all the fumbles??? Empty2009-08-23, 19:21

i like the fighting for the fumbles it makes the game realistic cuz thats what happens when they fumble in piles they fight for it
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with all the fumbles???   Whats up with all the fumbles??? Empty2009-08-23, 20:19

GOTTA use cover ball.. RB or R1 has to be used before the hit comes.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with all the fumbles???   Whats up with all the fumbles??? Empty2009-08-23, 21:39

Protect the ball!

Press and hold R1 before contact.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with all the fumbles???   Whats up with all the fumbles??? Empty2009-08-24, 00:58

i actually really like the fight for the fumble. maybe that's just because i'm pretty good at it. when that happens, i get up and start mashing buttons. only beat the cpu once on all-madden, but have beaten the other user everytime except one.
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with all the fumbles???   Whats up with all the fumbles??? Empty2009-08-24, 11:42

half the fumbles arnt really fumbles . i hav found that alot of fumbles can be overturned cuz ur knee hits the ground or some other stuff. ap fumbles so easy this yr its crazy. any hit from a really good lber or safty and its on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with all the fumbles???   Whats up with all the fumbles??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up with all the fumbles???
Page 1 of 1