Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online?

Go down 
+3
c4jun
Th3 Ac3r
KODOUBLE24
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online? Empty
PostSubject: why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online?   why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online? Empty2010-03-10, 20:30

Is this just me?Or sometimes you cant challenge a fumble when you should be able to in the middle of a madden game.It happens to me more times then you would imagine.Do you guys ever expiernce this or am I hitting pause to quick after the play or what lol.I am confused.LOL
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online?   why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online? Empty2010-03-10, 21:01

Maybe your within 2 minutes of the end of the half or the game
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online?   why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online? Empty2010-03-10, 21:04

KODOUBLE24 wrote:
Is this just me?Or sometimes you cant challenge a fumble when you should be able to in the middle of a madden game.It happens to me more times then you would imagine.Do you guys ever expiernce this or am I hitting pause to quick after the play or what lol.I am confused.LOL

No your not it happened to me the other night. I pressed start and I couldn't challenge either but this was a catch on the sideline out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

PostSubject: Re: why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online?   why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online? Empty2010-03-10, 21:06

Lol But im not!I think theres something wrong with the game online.Please someone come foward lol.It happens alot next time it happens i'm making a post immedieatly on here so i can tell the whole story.lol cause i cant remember the last situation that it happenend in but i always have wondered wtf.AGAIN i could be doing something but i pretty much know all the rules and its safe to say its happend in the first half, second half, with more then 2:00 mins to go...
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

PostSubject: Re: why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online?   why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online? Empty2010-03-10, 21:08

c4jun wrote:
KODOUBLE24 wrote:

No your not it happened to me the other night. I pressed start and I couldn't challenge either but this was a catch on the sideline out of bounds.

Lol it happens all the time...wtf on fumbles 2
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online?   why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online? Empty2010-03-10, 21:55

sometimes i feel like its just horrible judgment by the game and other times people manipulate the game.... im not gonna repeat what i heard cuz its just gonna get it out and worsen the problem, just gotta play through stuff like that, sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online?   why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online? Empty2010-03-11, 01:36

Pisses me off when it happens but I'm pretty sure your opponent has no control over it happening unless they're a crazy hacker. I know there was the T.O. glitch in 08 but I don't know what your opponent could possibly do without it being obvious.
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

PostSubject: Re: why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online?   why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online? Empty2010-03-11, 11:08

I told you!!!!!!!!!Can you say conspiracy theorie!!!LOL.Now im not saying there is one BUT there is a CHANCE untill someone can explain to us why this happens!!!!I would think this would be a bigger issue!!!!
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online?   why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online? Empty2010-03-12, 05:52

its happened to me when im screwing around offline as well. sideline passes were they clearly make the catch i cant challenge so i go to instant replay cause i cant challenge anyway and i get a good 3 steps in bounds lol. some fumbles too i cant challenge. but off topic i always find it hilarious when either i lay a hit stick fumble or its within the 2 minutes of the half and the person immediately hits pause to try to challenge. more funny when they do it on a hit stick fumble cause they are just wasting a time out and a challenge lolool
Back to top Go down
bullethead527
New MS Member
New MS Member
bullethead527

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online?   why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online? Empty2010-03-15, 23:01

sheeit happens,LOL about twice in the last couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online?   why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online? Empty

Back to top Go down

why cant you challenge fumbles sometimes online?
Page 1 of 1