Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Stopping the fumbles.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Stopping the fumbles. Empty
PostSubject: Stopping the fumbles.   Stopping the fumbles. Empty2009-08-10, 17:54

Stopping the fumbles.
I own the game on xbox and 360. My cousins own the game on Playstation. On xbox I handle them dudes but when i cross over to Playstn it giets ugly. number one reason I cant hold the ball. i play on all madden as i asssume you all do. but on th playstn, i cant counter the hit stick like xbox. i do win at times but only whn i play conservativ. runnin out bounds sliding. i cant juke hit stick none of the feature that ive master on the box. what do you all sugest?
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Stopping the fumbles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping the fumbles.   Stopping the fumbles. Empty2009-08-10, 17:57

i just switched over from 360 to PS3 and i havent noticed that problem.. did u use to cover up on 360 and now dont on PS3.. or r u usin a RB wit bad carryin? that might b the problem..
Back to top Go down

Stopping the fumbles.
Page 1 of 1