Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

fumbles

Go down 
+10
gfreak000
Mcnair2Wycheck
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Madden's Finest 200
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
WestFo3
super_mario90
Akademiks
Fudgy
jsfball75
14 posters
AuthorMessage
jsfball75
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-11-28

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-11-29, 01:42

does anyone else think fumbles in this game is bs 3/4 of the time. i mean i just lost a games by 3 cause i had my 5th fumble of the game while holding down rb everytime it happen. idk what to do when that stuff happens its just pure luck and bs
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-11-29, 02:20

i have to second this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-11-29, 02:46

Listen to this and I FUMBLE A LOT.. if i have 4 turnovers for a game most likely 3 are fumbles.

1. Tired RB's FUMBLE (you can't run too many times in a row..even if u gaining mad yards..e ventually he will cough it up and kill your own effort.. use RB tandems or even 3 RB's if u can if you are a run heavy team )

2. Doing consecutive special moves= FUMBLE (add on #1 to this and u increase ur chance of fumbling.. after u break one tackle.. only a slect few can break another tackle with a juke or a truck consecutively.. also their protection of the ball is EXTREMELY LOW after they just BROKE A TACKLE) So do not be greedy. The more often you use the right analog stick.. the more often u will fumble. Use it when necessary.. not when u trying to get a big play every down

3. Some players has the serious virus called "Fumbilitis".. you play with the chargers.. gameplan for sproles or LT to cough up a fumble at least once..They are soft as cake mix.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-11-29, 04:04

maybe your pushing the rb button late.

i play on ps3 and i hold the R1 button and i never fumble the ball and im running with STEVE SLATON!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-11-29, 04:08

fumbles 258281 Are you using AP?
Back to top Go down
jsfball75
New MS Member
New MS Member

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-11-29, 14:05

no i play with the seahawks and it happens with everyone even if i just use one move. i lost a game today again cause i fumbled on the overtime kickoff and he kicked a field goal. i made one juke move broke the tackle then held rb and i still fumbled from the next hit. im getting tired of this
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-11-30, 04:15

i fumbled the other day on the opening kickoff.

maybe you should start challenging those fumbles.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-11-30, 18:37

Word
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-11-30, 18:49

I never (rarely) fumble. If you hold down R1 and don't try to break every tackle you will NEVER fumble. I guarantee you.
Back to top Go down
jsfball75
New MS Member
New MS Member

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-11-30, 18:57

ish im on xbox but i hold down rb almost evertime im about to get tackled so idk and to mario i normally do challenge them and almost always lose a time out in a key situation
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-11-30, 19:24

jsfball75 wrote:
ish im on xbox but i hold down rb almost evertime im about to get tackled so idk and to mario i normally do challenge them and almost always lose a time out in a key situation
You have to hold it down BEFORE you get tackled. So hold it down before the tackle animation gets started. Also you can't hold R1 or RB while breaking tackles at the same time.
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-11-30, 19:34

yea I run the ball alot too and I have just started running straight and taking what i get and not tryingto be fancy and everything aha
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-12-01, 13:38

I guess it's risk/reward but with Chris Johnson I think it's worth the risk.
Back to top Go down
gfreak000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-01

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-12-01, 18:47

i rarely fumble but i know when im about to fumble. i noticed when my play is balanced i have alot less turnovers cuz the ai doesnt know whats going on. when people run the same play on me i go for the strip everytime and usually its a fumble especially if theyve been gaining big yards on me. i dont care if they break tackles and get touchdowns i always play with a never give up attitude and still keep trying to strip the ball and usually in crucial moments it will happen.
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-12-07, 12:48

I agree with you guys that there are way too many fumbles on this game, especially to be deemed realistic. I will go a step further and say that not majority of the hit sticks that running backs get shouldn't result in a fumble. If you look at when fumbles happen in the NFL there is rarely a huge hit involved usually it comes from a tackle from behind a player in the pack getting hands in there and stripping the ball, but rarely do you see a hard hit result in a fumble like in this game. I don't care what most say holding RB is a joke!!!! I have held it from the start of the run to the end and fumbled as well as held it when I'm about to get hit and fumbled. I would almost say I have had better results from not holding it at all. Someone needs to inform EA that fumbles need to be tuned down. They are retooling players weekly, they changed how RB's leave to back field on the slants so why don't they do what the players want them to do either tune down fumbles or Beef up the cover the ball animation.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-12-07, 13:29

The biggest problem with fumbles is that there are too many on solo tackles and not enough on gang tackles. In the NFL most fumbles occur when one guy has the running back wrapped up and then another clubs or rips the ball out.
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-12-07, 14:19

i play with the titans a lot so wat i do is hold down rb if im in the middle of the field and have no chance of breaking the tackle and if im towards the outside i try breaking tackles cuz if i fumble 90% of the time it goes out of bounds
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-12-07, 14:54

one of the key's to this is to hold dwn the "protect ball button" on PS3 its fumbles 906978 . You also have to keep your RB's fresh. I use the eagles online (now) and i use Westbook for all my up the middle and off tackle runs (maybe ill pop in a screen or two) then i sub in McCoy for tosses and mainly screens. Keep your RB's fresh fellas (dnt call a ply that is meant for your RB, if he is red.
Back to top Go down
Rondell50
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rondell50

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-07-16

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-12-07, 16:01

Fumbles in madden have no logic thats why its madden and not real life. I almost lost my playoff game yesterday when I had a long run with Ray Rice and he gets hit sticked to the with the ball toward the sidelines and its bounces in and right in his hands.
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty2009-12-10, 17:34

fumbles Icon_mad Well here is another case of madden fumble way too much 10 comes into play driving the ball for a game winning touchdown online over a minute to go with two timeouts and in opponents territory and guess what happens Choice fumbles the ball not on a hit stick just a regular tackle ball is picked up and ran back for a touchdown. Fumbled the ball three times in the game and not one of them were big hits nor was the backs icon color off of green. Here is something that happens as well in a game that's close especially if your losing one of your players will get hurt and you will lose a timeout. Can someone please smack someone at EA Sports and tell them that they need to reconfigure this crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fumbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: fumbles   fumbles Empty

Back to top Go down

fumbles
Page 1 of 1