Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do I win the fumbles? Help!

Go down 
+16
so much swag
dUPxBTefft23
Spice_Rack101
chandawg
HeadHoncho32
jwhite
mattP
ravensfan#20
bigblue723
iGotBeast$wag13
All Madden 08
DaBigBangTheory
daprettiestdon
iGeT MoNeY
jsmall28
seymo241
20 posters
AuthorMessage
seymo241
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-20

How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty
PostSubject: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 11:28

I cant for the life of me, win the battle in the scrum. I always lose fumbls. any ideas? other than rapid presssing the buttons.

the buttons keep on changing, is there only one button to recover fumbles?
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 11:48

you have to just keep pressing the buttons. the important thing is, don't hit the wrong buttons. when the button changes, change as fast as you can. hitting a wrong button hurts you more than hitting no button at all.
Back to top Go down
seymo241
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 11:58

so Im guessing you only hit it once? instead of repeatdly pressing on that button?
Back to top Go down
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 12:01

you have to repeatedly tap the buttons showed on the screeen.
Back to top Go down
daprettiestdon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 12:09

i just turned that option off as i find it almost impossible to recover the fumble half the time. it's not worth the stress on my fingers.
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 12:59

ur an idot lol
Back to top Go down
All Madden 08
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 13:56

hahaha yeah bro i never lose...just hit the button it says as fast as you can man!
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 14:29

It's simple just REPEADATLEY button smash the icon shown on the bar. When it swithces (thats how most people win) you have make that transistion as fast as possible. If you change buttons like .6 seconds before him that is crucial and the bar will go over to your side quicker
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 14:45

It has to do with who gets to the fumble first too.... if you notice, when you get there early and they pile on.. you get a distinct advantage in your favor. So if you're mashing and losing, it may not be you. I've won some when it didn't matter by not even hitting anything. I've lost some where i mashed the hell out of the buttons and the meter didn't move.

First is how obvious the possession was.. did you clearly get it, did they, was it up for grabs? Next, if it's close to a 50/50 ball, it comes down to mashing.
Back to top Go down
ravensfan#20
New MS Member
New MS Member
ravensfan#20

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 15:20

I like to put my controller on my leg and hold it with my left hand and i click the buttons with my right thumb i just it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 16:38

its not that hard... jus rapidly click
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 16:45

seymo241 wrote:
I cant for the life of me, win the battle in the scrum. I always lose fumbls. any ideas? other than rapid presssing the buttons.

the buttons keep on changing, is there only one button to recover fumbles?

Don't feel bad bro I'm in the same boat...I just can't seem to mash the button fast enough to win this BS. I only win about 20% of the time...
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 16:48

time to go old school

Get a spoon lol
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
chandawg
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 18:20

if you know a fumble mini game is coming start pressing a, and a lot of times you can almost either get enough of a head start that they won't get it from you, or if you are behind it will put you ahead
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-07, 18:43

I love the fight for the fumble, ive never lost one, i got these fast ass thumbs from ufc undisputed (30 something submissison in like 40 games, always tap the buttons never spin the stick it works for me) anyways i hope ea keeps it in the next game. I think you can buy a game mode where you fumble every hit, do dives in the middle and practice the fight for the fumble.
Back to top Go down
seymo241
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-09, 13:19

i finally won a fumble fight cheers
Back to top Go down
daprettiestdon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-09, 17:12

bigblue723 wrote:
It has to do with who gets to the fumble first too.... if you notice, when you get there early and they pile on.. you get a distinct advantage in your favor. So if you're mashing and losing, it may not be you. I've won some when it didn't matter by not even hitting anything. I've lost some where i mashed the hell out of the buttons and the meter didn't move.

exactly my point!!! couldn't have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-09, 17:19

gotta have a quick finger.....
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-09, 17:22

i hold the left analog....to the left...push the button's...and win..haven't lost..a fumble..win them all'' that work's 4 me...swag out....1 How do I win the fumbles? Help! 584266
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-09, 17:32

if u cant get a fumble recovery then hold the R1 button i know that sounds lame but that R1 button can become ur best friend real quick
Back to top Go down
BroadwaE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BroadwaE

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-09, 18:57

FIRST U NEED TO BE THE FIRST ON DA BALL TO ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN THEN JUST MASH THE BUTTON IT SHOWS
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.Com/BwaE
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: easy   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-09, 20:37

this is the easiest thing of all time wow lol. button mashing is simple. just dominate.
Back to top Go down
Aillah
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty2009-09-10, 12:34

I've switched it off for offline use. I hate rapid button smashing, it doesnt bring any reality feeling like it was supposed to, its just fail really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I win the fumbles? Help!   How do I win the fumbles? Help! Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I win the fumbles? Help!
Page 1 of 1