Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

7 strange coincidences about Obama

Go down 
+11
Ellard
HellRellWMU
Devo
Fudopi is That Dude
CJDAWGG14
Mister_JP
wopper29
DaTBa1LHaWK
Swag Escobar
EggzOverEazy
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 4 Empty2009-08-06, 12:44

HellRellWMU wrote:
that would only be the case if we all had the money...we're not spending it, the government is...

do you think obama plays madden online and just doesnt tell anyone?...lol

i wouldnt be suprised he seems like a pretty fly guy.. he has that whole old man cool guy swagger
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 4 Empty2009-08-06, 12:54

Mister_JP wrote:
Chamelio Salamander wrote:
also Jp u agreed with the whole war and s***....but wat about the fact that we caught the guy who we started the whole thing for like 2 years ago???

so your saying we should have pulled out our troops after we found sadam or we should have never went to war in the first place?

atleast pulled out after we got him... i mean wat the **** are we still there for i mean....... bush trying to fix them up over there while killing his own country over here and the way it seems like he felt as if you werent rich already **** u... basically wat he did was make it extremely hard for the poor people or less wealthy to come up and get out of the situation they are in and average people lost jobs and became poor......of course it didnt hit everyone but just imagine if one of ur family members were in the group that did..... and again with the whole tax thing i mean..... unless ur rich... it really shouldnt be that big of a deal... the richer people are losing more than the average person would make in taxes thats why most of them are anti obama......
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 4 Empty2009-08-06, 13:01

im anti omaba cause im below avg and my taxes went up when he said they would go down. im sick of every president being a sissy ****** liar. at least bush had SOME balls.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 4 Empty2009-08-08, 06:48

Rome wasnt built in a day.... Most chicks dont **** on the first day.......ur ps3 wasnt built in a day.... i mean stuff takes time and regardless of if u see it or not the country was or still is seriously fucked up................ so in order for him to do wat he says he has to fix wats broken...its not going to just happen............if these "taxes" are effecting you that much... maybe ur not managing your money right.... my father is one of those people.....he lives beyond his pay and he starts blaming small things for it...like he doesnt like to flush the toliet when he pisses because he feels like its going to make the "water bill" high... yet he drops 300-400 on this car radio that has a screen on it with navigational system and plays mp3s and he lives in a high apartment and complains about small things like "taxes" when he doesnt have money lol and i mean to my knowledge when i was working taxes were still high even with bush......they still murdered my pay check so.. im not seeing the issue
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 4 Empty2009-08-08, 09:29

the difference is im liveing with out 50 extra dollars i could have had every week.
50 extra dollars is a copy of madden every week that is just being thrown away now.
and your dads like me. im cheap im always looking for a way to save money. then when i see some shoes i like or madden 10 drops i dont feel bad about spending my money cause i know i been saving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

7 strange coincidences about Obama
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4