Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)

Go down 
+5
EggzOverEazy
Modrewgnu
iNfam0us88
Lloyd
OGiant23
9 posters
AuthorMessage
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

I figured out how Obama won (no  wonder he won) Empty
PostSubject: I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)   I figured out how Obama won (no  wonder he won) Empty2008-11-05, 19:44

ok so first he says

i will uber-tax all those makin over 250,000 and give money to poor.

This gives him all the highschool drop outs, mexicans, cheap labor people, bums, homeless, and lazy people

Now he says i will end war in Iraq

he gets all the tree huggers, peace people, parents of soliders, friends of soliders

he gets no solider votes cause soliders see terrorists now will take offenseive and they gonna have to start over in a year.

Last edited by OGiant23 on 2008-11-06, 22:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lloyd
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Lloyd

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)   I figured out how Obama won (no  wonder he won) Empty2008-11-05, 19:54

JUST STF^ THE GUY IS NOT IN OFFICE YET SO NO TELLING IF HE WILL CHANGE THAT R NOT
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)   I figured out how Obama won (no  wonder he won) Empty2008-11-06, 02:52

lol how can you create a huge mess if you haven't took over yet
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)   I figured out how Obama won (no  wonder he won) Empty2008-11-06, 03:00

OGiant23 wrote:
ok so first he says

This gives him all the highschool drop outs, mexicans, cheap labor people, bums, homeless, and lazy people

he gets all the tree huggers, peace people, parents of soliders, friends of soliders

he gets no solider votes cause soliders see terrorists now will take offenseive and they gonna have to start over in a year.

Obama taxation crap is going to now kill economy cause rich gonna use no money now

Obama has created a huge mess

This is obviously straight from your rich white dad who feeds you information and you repeat it because you think it makes you sound smart. I voted for Obama, (although i am not a crazy obama supporter), I disagree with him on plenty of things too, however the people that claim he is going to ruin our country are just ignorant. We will not know how good a president he is at least until he takes office and most likely we won't be able to tell until 20-50 years later how good a president he is. Just give it time, then you can bash on the man if you want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)   I figured out how Obama won (no  wonder he won) Empty2008-11-06, 03:27

OGiant23 wrote:
ok so first he says

Obama taxation crap is going to now kill economy cause rich gonna use no money now

Obama has created a huge mess

why don't you just start this out by saying "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about, I just know I'm not suppose to like this guy". Yeah, you could have just had that as the title of the thread.

Do you even realize how many soldiers voted and supported Obama? Not even just him, the whole democratic ticket! They know who has their better interest in mind.

And that "taxation crap" is going to do nothing of the sort (I want to call you a Jackass here, but I won't). To tax the lower and middle income houses (which Obama is NOT doing) creates a freeze on the economy. This means, especially in times like these, the majority of Americans can't do s***. They'll be lucky to pay their bills... get my drift? If you tax the rich, do you really think they're going to be feeling it? "OH NO I HAVE TO SELL MY SUMMER HOME" give me a break. That's the kind of staunch greed that has CRIPPLED OUR ECONOMY! Fiscal conservatism has contributed far too much to the national debt to continue, or even CONSIDER those policies. Tax and spend liberalism has been proven, and we shouldn't have strayed away from it while it was working (Thanks Bush). Tax and spend, that means the distribution of wealth (the original purpose of the tax system), and spend it on our country thus creating jobs.... JOBS NOT HANDOUTS (again i want to call you a jackass, but i regress). McCain said he would stop all federal spending.... I bet you thought that was a good idea, too?

again, nothing personal. i just cant believe after 8 years of bush economics and foreign policiy you would want to stick with the same exact thing.

See the light, bro (and it's black this time, too).
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)   I figured out how Obama won (no  wonder he won) Empty2008-11-06, 03:47

and ask yourself this..... who's lazy? the people working 3 jobs to support there family because they didn't have all the opportunities to get a better education, or the guy who invented something non-essential and goes golfing for the rest of his life? riddle me that batman.

and another thing... i do support Obama in every which way shape and form. I think he is on point in every aspect of his campaign. From economics to foreign policy, he approaches everything logically and with all of America's best interest in heart. something the rest of us can learn from, and hopefully he will help us with that too.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)   I figured out how Obama won (no  wonder he won) Empty2008-11-06, 22:02

i was jokin around a lil on this my b no need to cause an uproar
Back to top Go down
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)   I figured out how Obama won (no  wonder he won) Empty2008-11-16, 11:57

OG shut up u cant even vote
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)   I figured out how Obama won (no  wonder he won) Empty2008-11-29, 23:17

I have to agree with the poster of this thread. I do not like ruining relationships with people over polotics, but I seriously wish peoplw would see just how frivolous (And not even beneficial in the long run) liberal politics is.

And to whoever said "your rich White Dad" why does he have to be his WHITE dad? Race in this country means nothing and I am totally sick of any recognition of race either way. I dont give a damn if anybody on this forum is white or black because race is just like eye color or hair color or height etc., it doesnt mean anything.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)   I figured out how Obama won (no  wonder he won) Empty2009-03-12, 13:14

OGiant23 wrote:
ok so first he says

lol that is how he won
"change" "hope" change" "we need change" "change"
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)   I figured out how Obama won (no  wonder he won) Empty2009-03-12, 21:14

okay...so...we are 50 days into President Obama's administration and people are still talking about how he got voted into office? INSANE!!! he got voted in because he was the BEST CANDIDATE!!! ya dig?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)   I figured out how Obama won (no  wonder he won) Empty

Back to top Go down

I figured out how Obama won (no wonder he won)
Page 1 of 1