Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

7 strange coincidences about Obama

Go down 
+11
Ellard
HellRellWMU
Devo
Fudopi is That Dude
CJDAWGG14
Mister_JP
wopper29
DaTBa1LHaWK
Swag Escobar
EggzOverEazy
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty
PostSubject: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-01, 23:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnzHimtQjtw
now i voted for obama and think he will do great things for us(hopefully), but some of this stuff is crazy. however the gematria value is wrong. i matched them up and every letter is correct except for S, which in the video it states that S has a value of 100, but S has a value of 60, and O on the video is 60 but its value is not 60, nor is it 100. oabama's germatria value doesnt add up 2 666. the 1 really strange coincidence that i, c but wasnt posted in the video is the ancient mayan calender predicts the world 2 end in the year 2012 which is the year obama's 1st term is up. if his name's germatria value did add up 2 666 this would b some freaky s*** or maybe it is right and im wrong but i dont think so. comments welcomed, but dont b an ass about it please, and thanks.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-02, 08:44

1st of all, and im not being an ass, you're old enough to vote?

2nd, im not gonna watch the video cuz i feel like you explained it well enough. germatria has no scientific or philisophical value, and for someone to change up the information to make it seem like Obama's name's germatria value is 666 pretty much flat out proves whoever made the video just made it because for whatever reason he/she doesn't like Obama, and that person feels like they need to lie to make other people dislike Obama as well.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-02, 12:04

yes it seems like a person that doesnt like obama and has alooooooooooooooooooooooot of free time to look at the smallest s*** in life.........they want to make him look like the antichrist but look at the guy before him...... he fucked some s*** up...and has people going to war getting shot and s*** and also i mean how much power does the president really have?? its not like the US has some shield over it and being that his name is Hussien he will just turn it off and let us get bombed or some s*** lol
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-02, 13:39

would anyone b sayin all this s*** if it was a white president? idk y ppl gotta get racist and s***.. no one ever said s*** like this bout bush.. y is it that ppl gotta say it bout the first black president.. it isnt a coincidence.. racist ass ppl out there
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-02, 15:02

regardless of who got elected their terms would be up in 2012 that has nothing to do with him
Back to top Go down
wopper29
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-02, 17:07

hahahhaha i love youtube ppl can say something so ridiculous and somewhere someone is goin to see it and go oh s*** he is on to something
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-02, 17:40

DaBawseSwag wrote:
regardless of who got elected their terms would be up in 2012 that has nothing to do with him

oh but it just so happens to b the 1st black president.. its ridiculous.. maybe it isnt a bunch of racist pricks.. but more than likely it is.. thats y they r lyin on him tryin to make him seem like the devil and s***.. i honestly believe if it was a white president no one would b lyin to make him seem like the devil regardless of the end of term in 2012
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 02:45

my mistake mayan calendars dont have the world ending in 2012 they just ended it at 2012 that can mean anything, but 2012 is a very controversial yr.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 13:38

i voted for obama too thinking he would lower my taxes but nope same amount of money no money back and he waste money on things that dont even matter.
who ever is saying there rasist needs to get there head out of there back end obamas half white. his skin color is brown. nobodys being rasist. bush got bashed about everything he did so you cant say its rasist. obama spent more money than the iraq war, world war I, world war II, and the cold war in less than 6 months.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 13:44

bush got bashed bout everythin he did cuz he was a fuckin dumbass!! he was just a retarded hick.. but u cant say anyone ever said he was the damn devil and that he would end the world and shyt..
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 13:50

MGB Ruthless wrote:
Wait, r u saying that just because he's half white that this can't be racism?

IMO, that could b the only explanation for all this BS.. no one called Bush the devil and said he would end the world after his term.. its all cuz theres racist ass ppl out there that dont like the fact of sumone racially different running the country
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 13:56

My only other thing would be that he's not in the same group as Bush. IDK what group hes in, whether its democrat or republican, but I know Bush was the opposite and that would be my only explanation.

People have to remember that America isn't the entire world. The WORLD is "supposed" to end in December of 2012, not just America.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 13:57

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
would anyone b sayin all this s*** if it was a white president? idk y ppl gotta get racist and s***.. no one ever said s*** like this bout bush.. y is it that ppl gotta say it bout the first black president.. it isnt a coincidence.. racist ass ppl out there

yeah, actually they would.

Look I'm not racist at all, but I hate how every time anybody says anything negative about a black person it's automatically racist. And people act like racism goes both ways, I mean, if I walk through the halls at school half the kids just call me white boy (which I'm fine with... cause well... I am white) but if I called someone black boy just once I'd probably get my s*** busted.

fucked up right?

stop complaining all the time, people aren't as racist as you think.

either way... the video is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 14:08

but u do gotta admit that no one did say s*** bout bush bein a devil.. u gotta give me that at least.. no one would b sayin this bullshit if bush's term ended in 2012
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 14:10

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
bush got bashed bout everythin he did cuz he was a fuckin dumbass!! he was just a retarded hick.. but u cant say anyone ever said he was the damn devil and that he would end the world and shyt..

bush and obama are both dumb asses. we need someone that knows what there doing cause if we dont get someone in there that actully knows how to run a country.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 14:12

Running a country is a big responsibilty....
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 14:13

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
but u do gotta admit that no one did say s*** bout bush bein a devil.. u gotta give me that at least.. no one would b sayin this bullshit if bush's term ended in 2012

uh, people said the same type of bad s*** about bush.

Just with different words...

I mean you're not gonna say someone looks like will smith if they don't look like will smith. It's just a coincidence that all that s*** happened to obama, so it fits, so people say it. People blamed america's downturn on bush, people called bush a monkey, called him the worst president ever, a lot of things.

And that wasn't just white people or black people it was most of America, Obama has like 5% of white people who say negative things about him and everyone else is in love with the man.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 14:13

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
you must not follow politics cause obamas pastor says bush is the white devil but hes just a rasist in general so it really doesnt mean anything.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 14:16

Fudopi (Fudd - Dope - E) wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:

I mean you're not gonna say someone looks like will smith if they don't look like will smith. It's just a coincidence that all that s*** happened to obama, so it fits, so people say it. People blamed america's downturn on bush, people called bush a monkey, called him the worst president ever, a lot of things.

And that wasn't just white people or black people it was most of America, Obama has like 5% of white people who say negative things about him and everyone else is in love with the man.

they talked bout how bad he was at president.. thats what i was sayin.. he was a dumb hick.. but what im sayin is ppl never said he was guna end the world.. they r tellin ppl that obama will kill us all and s***.. bush is just a bad president and im surprised he didnt get us all killed
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 14:21

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
Fudopi (Fudd - Dope - E) wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:

they talked bout how bad he was at president.. thats what i was sayin.. he was a dumb hick.. but what im sayin is ppl never said he was guna end the world.. they r tellin ppl that obama will kill us all and s***.. bush is just a bad president and im surprised he didnt get us all killed

uh yeah they did. man you really don't know what you're talkin about.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 14:24

if u say so sir??
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 14:30

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
if u say so sir??

aye aye captain.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 14:31

im a captain????? yayyyyyy!!
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 14:54

Mister_JP wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:

bush and obama are both dumb asses. we need someone that knows what there doing cause if we dont get someone in there that actully knows how to run a country.
how in the hell can you even compare bush to obama at this point?
bush fucked up for 8 straight years while obama's only been president for a few months and this whole time h's be tryin to fix what bush fucked up which is gonna be hard to do
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty2009-08-03, 14:57

naw dont even pay attention to what mister JP sayin.. he dumb..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama Empty

Back to top Go down

7 strange coincidences about Obama
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next