Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

7 strange coincidences about Obama

Go down 
+11
Ellard
HellRellWMU
Devo
Fudopi is That Dude
CJDAWGG14
Mister_JP
wopper29
DaTBa1LHaWK
Swag Escobar
EggzOverEazy
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-04, 09:31

DaBawseSwag wrote:
JP you voted for obama for the wrong reasons..... basically because ur tax is higher u dont see any good in wat he is doing... im not political or watever cause i really dont give a ****... i live and i die but.... cmon... money to war vets and old people?? when you have families with children losing homes and people losing jobs.... he has to fix that s*** first and that is wat he is spending for...... to create jobs and s***....dude spending that money to start that war and s*** is wats causing obama to spend like he is............they did the trade center thing and watver and that was true BUT we caught that dude why are they still over there????

as far as u and the whole tax thing i mean u have celebrities that are paying waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than u are making in taxes and they voted for him and s***....bush lowered ur taxes but look at the cost and ur judging dude waaay too early i mean he started in a fucked up state and its only been like 6-7 months in it

yes, i see very little good in what hes doing. he lied i dont like liars. how would you like it if we were competeing in the madden challenge and i said i'll give you a hundered dollars if you beat, you beat me and i say i didnt say i was going to pay you with in the next 10 years.
celebrities have more than they know what to do with so what does it matter what they do with there money. ME i have to take money into consideration each and everyday.

obama to spending money the way he is, is because of the war???
thats what he saysssss. so far hes a liar and i dont trust him. so farrrr.
it seems to me hes trying to turn the united states into canada. no guns, high taxes, universal health care, ect. since obama wants the united states to be so much like canad he should just move his family over there and call it a day
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-04, 09:50

man.........

if u had a bill of 6 TRILLION dollars....

could u pay it off in 7 months?!?....

it took bush 8 years to make this horrible state of emergency we're in..

and only because obama is black is why he's getting crucified and he hasnt even been in office a year....

u cant expect major changes until the end of his term if not beginning of 2nd ...
i doubt that he will get a 2nd term because americas are so hyopcritical...

yall want change but dont want to work and and be patient for it...nothing comes easy..especially the task this man has to re-structure.

if obama was white, i swear none of this would go down, but since hes the first black prez, everyone expects him to be this saviour, when hes not, hes a regular articulate smart intelligent man whos our pres....

america's become to spoiled and want things immidiately that arent reasonable...give the man a break....YOU GAVE BUSH 8 YEARS WORTH OF THEM.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-04, 10:38

see, its a few idiots that destroy the world. the idiots who "know" it all and say the worlds ending in 2012 and say horrible s*** about obama because of this and that.

HUMANS WILL DESTROY THEMSELVES IF THEY LISTEN TO THE BULL s***!

the guy who posted the video on YT is most likely a racist and MOST LIKELY SUPPORTS THE ANTICHRIST AND 2012 CRAP

look @ the 1999 thing.. everybody thought the world was going to end in 1999...

LOOK AT THE POSSIBILITIES, DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE. there's a possibility the other half of the calendar was lost or a tragic event happened the the Mayan civilization disappeared. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED DO YOU!

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THE POSTER OF THAT VIDEO IS PROMOTING HIS VIDEO TO THE REAL WORLD? IF YOU WANT SOME s*** TO GET OUT QUICK, GO TO THE INTERNET BECAUSE THERES HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO EAT THAT s*** THE **** UP...

apparently ELII, it seems of you more likely to support the poster of that video for you to flood MS WITH SOME s*** LIKE THAT. I'VE SAID WHAT I NEED TO SAY. I will be reading my BIBLE...
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-04, 10:41

HellRellWMU wrote:
u cant expect major changes until the end of his term if not beginning of 2nd ...
i doubt that he will get a 2nd term because americas are so hyopcritical...

yall want change but dont want to work and and be patient for it...nothing comes easy..especially the task this man has to re-structure.

if obama was white, i swear none of this would go down, but since hes the first black prez, everyone expects him to be this saviour, when hes not, hes a regular articulate smart intelligent man whos our pres....

america's become to spoiled and want things immidiately that arent reasonable...give the man a break....YOU GAVE BUSH 8 YEARS WORTH OF THEM.

So True.... U The Man
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-04, 12:59

Mister_JP wrote:
DaBawseSwag wrote:
JP you voted for obama for the wrong reasons..... basically because ur tax is higher u dont see any good in wat he is doing... im not political or watever cause i really dont give a ****... i live and i die but.... cmon... money to war vets and old people?? when you have families with children losing homes and people losing jobs.... he has to fix that s*** first and that is wat he is spending for...... to create jobs and s***....dude spending that money to start that war and s*** is wats causing obama to spend like he is............they did the trade center thing and watver and that was true BUT we caught that dude why are they still over there????

as far as u and the whole tax thing i mean u have celebrities that are paying waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than u are making in taxes and they voted for him and s***....bush lowered ur taxes but look at the cost and ur judging dude waaay too early i mean he started in a fucked up state and its only been like 6-7 months in it

yes, i see very little good in what hes doing. he lied i dont like liars. how would you like it if we were competeing in the madden challenge and i said i'll give you a hundered dollars if you beat, you beat me and i say i didnt say i was going to pay you with in the next 10 years.
celebrities have more than they know what to do with so what does it matter what they do with there money. ME i have to take money into consideration each and everyday.

obama to spending money the way he is, is because of the war???
thats what he saysssss. so far hes a liar and i dont trust him. so farrrr.
it seems to me hes trying to turn the united states into canada. no guns, high taxes, universal health care, ect. since obama wants the united states to be so much like canad he should just move his family over there and call it a day

look motherfucker obama never lied to you and you need to get that. he didnt go on tv and say hey if i'm president i'll lower taxes ASAP. he said he wants to but inly if the economy allows it. he's not just gonna lower taxes and **** up the economy even more. i agree wit hellrell people gave bush eight years sayin he'll make everything better with the economy and the war and s*** and he only made s*** worst for whoever the next president would be. obama said there would be change but he didnt say oh we'll go from a trillion deficit to not any debt in 6 months that would be impossible. give him some fuckin time before you go around bitchin just because he raised your taxes
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-04, 13:29

Ppl minds is on some other stuff 4real, their minds is outside the milky way, real talk.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-04, 13:38

what so bad about the economy? it doesnt seem bad to me. everyone on this site has a computer and internet. ps3 or 360. a home. im just sayin i want to decide where my money goes not the government the government is just like the police. you have crooked cops and crooked empolyees working for the government. like if there boy owns a brick company lets say the job cost 20 million to do the job normaly but since thats his boy he'll give him an extra 80 million just to pocket.dont believe me? look up alaska bridge to nowhere. the government wastes. so like i said id rather spend my money on something i was instead of them wasting my hard earned money on something stupid like tatto removal bs and baseball diversity and dumb as ted kennidy. look up ted kennidy if you dont know who he is the dudes a homo.
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-04, 14:01

i know i commented and left my 2 cents...

but dude before right...why is this topic in madden school?!
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-04, 16:00

Mister_JP wrote:
what so bad about the economy? it doesnt seem bad to me. everyone on this site has a computer and internet. ps3 or 360. a home. im just sayin i want to decide where my money goes not the government the government is just like the police. you have crooked cops and crooked empolyees working for the government. like if there boy owns a brick company lets say the job cost 20 million to do the job normaly but since thats his boy he'll give him an extra 80 million just to pocket.dont believe me? look up alaska bridge to nowhere. the government wastes. so like i said id rather spend my money on something i was instead of them wasting my hard earned money on something stupid like tatto removal bs and baseball diversity and dumb as ted kennidy. look up ted kennidy if you dont know who he is the dudes a homo.
haha the economy seems fine to you?thats weird cuz you're from michigan where the fuckin auto industry is in a freefall. the economy is terrible right now dont you know about anything outside of yourself? just bcause your fine doesnt mean the economy is fine people are strugglin out here. i mean out here in california more people are homeless than ever before and you got whole streets where houses are empty.and its not only out here where its bad its like that everywhere. and you say ted kennedy was a homo how bout you look up all the s*** he did for the country. you say you want your taxes to go to old and sick people guess who helped pass one of those laws?
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-04, 16:31

w.e. think what you want. i live in the state thhats supossed to be the worst economy. the only people i know that lost there jobs are old and were making 6 figures so i dont see what the big deal is. thats how i got my job from high paid people being laid off. the econemy isnt even bad yet. think what you want.
you dont know much about polictics devo so you can just stop talkin
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-04, 16:51

My mom and Obama's birthday are today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-04, 17:37

haha i never said i knew anything about politics and you dont need to know politics to know that the economy is bad bruh. anybody could tell that we're in a recession and just because you haven't been personally affected dont mean it aint happenin. but it does seems like alot more people had the same ideas and thoughts i did about the whole situation so i must know a lil bit about the situation
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-05, 06:47

wow nothing wrong w/ the economy. gottschalks mervyns and another place have gone out of business were i live and the bookstore borders is in trouble think what u want jp but r economy is f***ed right now
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-05, 13:11

Do I think that Obama is a terrible president? yes.

Do I beleive any of this nonsens? Absolutely not.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-05, 14:22

Mister_JP wrote:
w.e. think what you want. i live in the state thhats supossed to be the worst economy. the only people i know that lost there jobs are old and were making 6 figures so i dont see what the big deal is. thats how i got my job from high paid people being laid off. the econemy isnt even bad yet. think what you want.
you dont know much about polictics devo so you can just stop talkin

cut on a TV.......look it up..........remember katrina?? i know alot of them that are still fucked up........i mean people are going crazy a guy just killed himself and his whole family because he lost his job i mean... people lost an amazing amount of houses.... how do u live and not see this... im not the slightest bit political but i know this stuff...... ive seen people with cars riding the bus....the money isnt given for anyone to actually pocket... the money is given so people can spend on stuff and that spending creates more demand and the jobs have to create more jobs to meet demand,people get back jobs and are able to once again live normally......................... once again im not the slightest bit political but i can see this
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-05, 14:24

also Jp u agreed with the whole war and s***....but wat about the fact that we caught the guy who we started the whole thing for like 2 years ago???
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-05, 14:50

so is this JP guy the ONLY PERSON in the entire united states who believes we're not in a recession and the economy sucks?...

lol...

move to cananda.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-05, 14:53

Chamelio Salamander wrote:
also Jp u agreed with the whole war and s***....but wat about the fact that we caught the guy who we started the whole thing for like 2 years ago???

so your saying we should have pulled out our troops after we found sadam or we should have never went to war in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-05, 15:01

Mister_JP wrote:
Chamelio Salamander wrote:

so your saying we should have pulled out our troops after we found sadam or we should have never went to war in the first place?
we shoulda never even been in this war. we've found out that there was no weapons of mass destruction and that there was even no proof that there even was any. and now we cant leave because they pretty much dont have a government and shits all fucked up so we're tryin to put a democracy in place which hasnt been working. we shoulda just left them the **** alone and let them kill each other off because they dont even want us in their country in the first place
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-05, 15:02

HellRellWMU wrote:
so is this JP guy the ONLY PERSON in the entire united states who believes we're not in a recession and the economy sucks?...

lol...

move to cananda.

i never said were not in a recession. im just saying its not that bad yet. the worst is yet to come and i dont care to explain. take a political science class if your interested in politics.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-05, 21:29

should have never went 2 war, it causes a lot of trouble, but just thought i let u guys know that america helped put sadam huessin into power over there in iraq. oh look we fuck*d up,we also gave osama bin laiden military training.ooopppsss we fuck*d up again.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-05, 23:01

eliisnotcool wrote:
should have never went 2 war, it causes a lot of trouble, but just thought i let u guys know that america helped put sadam huessin into power over there in iraq. oh look we fuck*d up,we also gave osama bin laiden military training.ooopppsss we fuck*d up again.
lol yeah i know we helped both of them a while ago and we paid for that s*** in the end. and when 9/11 went down and we shut down all the airlines who was the only people let on a plane? osama bin laden's family
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-06, 12:16

Obama IS NOT the Antichrist! lol!

any true bible scholar (readers) will know that the Antichrist orignates and comes out of the Old Roman Empire which is made up of a few nations in Europe. The Antichrist will have command over a major military and a major currency.

Europe has those things in place now with the Euro. the Euro is the most dominant currency in the world right now. and various countries use it. the Dollar has lost a lot of it's spending power in the rest of the world. and now the ECU is talking about uniting all of their forces to form one military.

So, after awhile, NATO will not be needed and our American forces in Europe as a whole will not be needed. so, while our president may have arab roots, he doesn't have access to controlling ONE major currency that governs nations or ONE major military created by a combination of nations. when the European militaries of France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Belguim etc. starting coming together as ONE...then the antichrist is soon to be revealed.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-06, 12:35

The increase in spending money we dont have is only makeing our dollar weaker.
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty2009-08-06, 12:40

that would only be the case if we all had the money...we're not spending it, the government is...

do you think obama plays madden online and just doesnt tell anyone?...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

7 strange coincidences about Obama
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next