Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

7 strange coincidences about Obama

Go down 
+11
Ellard
HellRellWMU
Devo
Fudopi is That Dude
CJDAWGG14
Mister_JP
wopper29
DaTBa1LHaWK
Swag Escobar
EggzOverEazy
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 15:10

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
naw dont even pay attention to what mister JP sayin.. he dumb..

lol.

JP>YOU.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 18:29

most white people arent racist....but you know who are? THE POLICE!!!!!! now alot of them are racist as hell and um..... those ARAB PEOPLE THAT WATCH U AROUND THE STORE
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 19:22

DaBawseSwag wrote:
most white people arent racist....but you know who are? THE POLICE!!!!!! now alot of them are racist as hell and um..... those ARAB PEOPLE THAT WATCH U AROUND THE STORE
that s*** be gettin me hella mad tho..
i be walkin around the store and this ****** just starin and s*** like i already stole somethin...****** I JUST WALKED IN HOW THE **** DID I STEAL ALREADY...meanwhile my mexican homies just walked out the store wit a fuckin slurpee in his hands and didnt payy for that s***...true story
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 19:23

devo408 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
bush got bashed bout everythin he did cuz he was a fuckin dumbass!! he was just a retarded hick.. but u cant say anyone ever said he was the damn devil and that he would end the world and shyt..

bush and obama are both dumb asses. we need someone that knows what there doing cause if we dont get someone in there that actully knows how to run a country.
how in the hell can you even compare bush to obama at this point?
bush fucked up for 8 straight years while obama's only been president for a few months and this whole time h's be tryin to fix what bush fucked up which is gonna be hard to do

so your saying obama is smart and knows what hes doing? if thats what your saying i disagree. obamas first 50 days of being president he spent more that all the presidents of the united states combined. we still have another 4 YEARS of him and he's already doubled our debt.
the worst thing of all!? my taxes! they went up! im pissed. before they were taking 300-350 in taxes every two weeks now there taking 400-450. he said taxes would be lowered...lowered my ass.
i think obamas stupid you be the judge
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 19:32

Fudopi (Fudd - Dope - E) wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
naw dont even pay attention to what mister JP sayin.. he dumb..

lol.

JP>YOU.

ME>YOU+JP
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 19:34

and JP obama had to clean up all the messes that bush left behind.. i wonder y hes spendin all this damn money.. bush fucked everythin up!!
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 19:46

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
and JP obama had to clean up all the messes that bush left behind.. i wonder y hes spendin all this damn money.. bush fucked everythin up!!

please explain "fucked up everything" cause i can only think of a few things that wernt even that big of deals. bush really didnt even do much. he started a war in iraq thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 19:47

Mister_JP wrote:
devo408 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
bush got bashed bout everythin he did cuz he was a fuckin dumbass!! he was just a retarded hick.. but u cant say anyone ever said he was the damn devil and that he would end the world and shyt..

bush and obama are both dumb asses. we need someone that knows what there doing cause if we dont get someone in there that actully knows how to run a country.
how in the hell can you even compare bush to obama at this point?
bush fucked up for 8 straight years while obama's only been president for a few months and this whole time h's be tryin to fix what bush fucked up which is gonna be hard to do

so your saying obama is smart and knows what hes doing? if thats what your saying i disagree. obamas first 50 days of being president he spent more that all the presidents of the united states combined. we still have another 4 YEARS of him and he's already doubled our debt.
the worst thing of all!? my taxes! they went up! im pissed. before they were taking 300-350 in taxes every two weeks now there taking 400-450. he said taxes would be lowered...lowered my ass.
i think obamas stupid you be the judge
ok lets do some thinking now shall we
obama didnt say he was going to lower taxes immediately he said over time and the only reason he had to raise em was because we're in a fucking recession and no one is spending money. if the only reason your mad at obama was because your paying 100 dollars more in taxes you got some problems my friend. if bush woulda realized we were headed for a recession year ago your taxes might be the same but since the dumbass didnt we're all fucked now. thats why obamas spending so much money to fix all the bullshit bush fucked up. go look up some FDR because obama is taking the same approach he took when he was president 60 years ago and they were way worse off than we were back then
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 19:48

Mister_JP wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:

please explain "fucked up everything" cause i can only think of a few things that wernt even that big of deals. bush really didnt even do much. he started a war in iraq thats about it.
haha thats it?
you do realize that war is why we're in a recession today. you know how much it costs to fund a war?
and btw that wars a big fuckin deal when its a war thats over nothing
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 19:49

bein a dumb muthafuckin hick!! thats how he fucked everythin up LOL.. damn!
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 19:50

haha im just messin wit u JP haha im 16 and i dont pay one bit of attention to any of the political bullshit.. i already got enough problems in my life.. i dont listen to s*** on the news or any president we have ever had.. i just kno bush was a dumbass and u could tell that just by how he fuckin talked..
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 19:51

DaBawseSwag wrote:

Those arab muthafuckas scare me when they do that.

But yo, my friends Arab, an his dad plays madden, he's kinda sweet, but it's funny as hell when he starts yellin at the tv when I beat him.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 20:08

devo408 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:

haha thats it?
you do realize that war is why we're in a recession today. you know how much it costs to fund a war?

$915.1 billion has been spent on the war on terror. obama spent more than that in 50 days!
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 20:32

Mister_JP wrote:
devo408 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:

haha thats it?

$915.1 billion has been spent on the war on terror. obama spent more than that in 50 days!
look what he spent it on though! he spent alot of that s*** to bailout the fuckin auto industry which he HAD to do. its not like he's just throwin money away he's spendin it on s*** to boost our fucked up economy that bush brought on. and you really cant judge obama's spending and say its wrong because no other president except FDR dealt with an economic recession like this so sayin that he spent more than any president is a bullshit thing to say because this is unprecedented. at least he didnt spend it on a war of fuckin greed like bush did
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 20:55

devo408 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
devo408 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:

haha thats it?

look what he spent it on though! he spent alot of that s*** to bailout the fuckin auto industry which he HAD to do. its not like he's just throwin money away he's spendin it on s*** to boost our fucked up economy that bush brought on. and you really cant judge obama's spending and say its wrong because no other president except FDR dealt with an economic recession like this so sayin that he spent more than any president is a bullshit thing to say because this is unprecedented. at least he didnt spend it on a war of fuckin greed like bush did

a war because of greed? what aboutt 9/11? what about sadam hussein making threats to the united states and trying to bribe us? dont get me wrong im not saying bush is or was a good president im just saying obama sucks just as much. obama lied he said if your not making more than $200,00 a year your taxes will be lowered....they were raised. im not even making 50,000 a year. on top of that he wastes my hard earned money on stupid things that mean nothing.

$1,791,000 for Swine Odor and Manure Management Research

$200,000 for a tattoo removal program

$5,813,000 to the Ted Kennedy Institute

$75,000 for a Baseball Diversity Foundation
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 21:13

Mister_JP wrote:
devo408 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
devo408 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:

haha thats it?

a war because of greed? what aboutt 9/11? what about sadam hussein making threats to the united states and trying to bribe us? dont get me wrong im not saying bush is or was a good president im just saying obama sucks just as much. obama lied he said if your not making more than $200,00 a year your taxes will be lowered....they were raised. im not even making 50,000 a year. on top of that he wastes my hard earned money on stupid things that mean nothing.

$1,791,000 for Swine Odor and Manure Management Research

$200,000 for a tattoo removal program

$5,813,000 to the Ted Kennedy Institute

$75,000 for a Baseball Diversity Foundation
you do realize all presidents put tons of money into foundations and s*** they believe in?
obama wasnt the first to do that. and like i said with the tax issue obama never said he would immediately lower taxes and the only reason he raised em now was becuase he HAD to the economy is that bad and people werent spending money so thats how they got it outta people. this recession wasnt somethin obama planned for and he did speak a little too soon with his promises. but you also gotta remember dudes only been president for six months he's got 3 and a half years to make his promises
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 21:17

exactly.

why is Obama dealing with Baseball and Tatoos?
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 21:17

how is this even close to the FDR days? this is nothing. its hardly even worse than when bill clinton was president.
hes spent more money than all the presidents combined in just his first 50 days.
the resession is from the housing market crash nothing to do with the war.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 21:23

Quote :

you do realize all presidents put tons of money into foundations and s*** they believe in?
obama wasnt the first to do that. and like i said with the tax issue obama never said he would immediately lower taxes and the only reason he raised em now was becuase he HAD to the economy is that bad and people werent spending money so thats how they got it outta people. this recession wasnt somethin obama planned for and he did speak a little too soon with his promises. but you also gotta remember dudes only been president for six months he's got 3 and a half years to make his promises

yea but i thought he was all for CHANGE.
i was thinking he wasnt going to be like MOST of other the stupid presidents.
why does the Ted Kennedy Institute need my tax money. obama should use his own damn money for stupid things like that if he cares so much about them. i want my money to go to the war vets, the war, or to help pay for elderly people.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 21:35

Mister_JP wrote:
how is this even close to the FDR days? this is nothing. its hardly even worse than when bill clinton was president.
hes spent more money than all the presidents combined in just his first 50 days.
the resession is from the housing market crash nothing to do with the war.

i didnt say it was exactly like the FDR days but that is the only event that could compare to where we are now even though back then was way worse. but look we were in a recession way before the housin market went down that just made things worse. we been in a recession out here in cali since i was in the 5th grade damn near 6 years ago around when the war started when we werent gettin any help from bush cuz no one gives two fucks about him out here. people been gettin their taxes raised out here so its really nothin new to me
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 21:44

oabam did spend a lot of money, but devo is right, and bringing up some good points. bush did **** up bad, and it will take time for obama 2 fix everything i have total confidence in obama 2 do the right thing. it will b like the fdr days people are comparing obama 2 fdr and honest abe. hopefully he can get us out of this economic slump.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 21:51

people did say a lot about bush 2. as i recall people were trying 2 blame 9/11 on bush. i like bush not as a president, but as an idiot. he was funny as hell
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 21:51

bush had lowered taxes so to me bush is the better president between the two.
i was making more money before obama. jp with more money means jp is happier. so intill he lowers my taxes i aint happy no matter what he does.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 21:53

eliisnotcool wrote:
people did say a lot about bush 2. as i recall people were trying 2 blame 9/11 on bush. i like bush not as a president, but as an idiot. he was funny as hell

lol i agree, at least bush doesnt try to hide the fact he doesnt have a clue about what hes doing.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 22:46

JP you voted for obama for the wrong reasons..... basically because ur tax is higher u dont see any good in wat he is doing... im not political or watever cause i really dont give a ****... i live and i die but.... cmon... money to war vets and old people?? when you have families with children losing homes and people losing jobs.... he has to fix that s*** first and that is wat he is spending for...... to create jobs and s***....dude spending that money to start that war and s*** is wats causing obama to spend like he is............they did the trade center thing and watver and that was true BUT we caught that dude why are they still over there????

as far as u and the whole tax thing i mean u have celebrities that are paying waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than u are making in taxes and they voted for him and s***....bush lowered ur taxes but look at the cost and ur judging dude waaay too early i mean he started in a fucked up state and its only been like 6-7 months in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 strange coincidences about Obama   7 strange coincidences about Obama - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

7 strange coincidences about Obama
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next