Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Niners or Raiders

Go down 
+6
Modrewgnu
Swag Escobar
wayne019
tuki94
PeytonMvPManning
Omar52
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-11, 17:39

whos better in Real Life and in Maddden 10 ?
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-11, 18:00

raiders in both
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-11, 18:41

yea this is a pretty easy question in madden, but i dont kno about real life. they both have flaws in real life and are not very good teams
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-11, 18:45

madden-raiders
real life -9ers
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-11, 18:55

u can only assume the raiders will be better based off if u think in madden 10 speed will kill........... if speed doesnt just kill i think 49ers.... they have a generally better offense minus QB and the manny and willis then u have dre bly and nate clements walt in the slot it will be workable not the best Secondary
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-11, 18:58

i know this is a dumb answer, but it depends. If madden 10 is just like madden 09, raiders by a mile, if it is structured differently and more realistically, then i would take the 49ers
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-11, 20:52

Im going 49ers in both.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-11, 22:07

i think niners are better in real life but i still think raiders are gonna be better in madden but no by much
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-13, 03:30

lmfao the niners in real life. how they haven't fixed that pathetic o-line there #1 db is a tool. u remember when he got lit up by owens i do. gore is getting old and who is there qb. they have good lbs w/ spikes and willis but noth much else. well i like the wrs w/ bruce and josh morgan as 4 crabtree well i think the guy will flop. as far as oakland goes they well they are questionable they 2 suck like sf. oakland has more talent, but they both will suck again winning only 5 or 6 games.i have come 2 my conclusion & they will equally be crappy but oaklnd has more talent. oakland will be better in madden 10.
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-14, 10:55

eliisnotcool wrote:
lmfao the niners in real life. how they haven't fixed that pathetic o-line there #1 db is a tool. u remember when he got lit up by owens i do. gore is getting old and who is there qb. they have good lbs w/ spikes and willis but noth much else. well i like the wrs w/ bruce and josh morgan as 4 crabtree well i think the guy will flop. as far as oakland goes they well they are questionable they 2 suck like sf. oakland has more talent, but they both will suck again winning only 5 or 6 games.i have come 2 my conclusion & they will equally be crappy but oaklnd has more talent. oakland will be better in madden 10.

You are an idiot. Crabtree will flop? Stop hating on him because you guys passed on him. No way Crabs will flop. The OL is in pretty good shape actually. It isn't like your OL is better. Speaking of flops, look at your #2 pick Robert Gallery, he sucks. Clements didn't get lit up by TO idiot. If you knew anything about football, you would have saw that they were using over/under coverage on TO. As for the LBs, there is more than just TKO and P Willis. Don't forget Parys Harlson 8.5sacks last year and Manny Lawson.

In Madden 10: Raiders will be better just because of J Russell's arm and the speed at WR.
In Real Life: 49ers
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-14, 14:58

BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
eliisnotcool wrote:

You are an idiot. Crabtree will flop? Stop hating on him because you guys passed on him. No way Crabs will flop. The OL is in pretty good shape actually. It isn't like your OL is better. Speaking of flops, look at your #2 pick Robert Gallery, he sucks. Clements didn't get lit up by TO idiot. If you knew anything about football, you would have saw that they were using over/under coverage on TO. As for the LBs, there is more than just TKO and P Willis. Don't forget Parys Harlson 8.5sacks last year and Manny Lawson.

In Madden 10: Raiders will be better just because of J Russell's arm and the speed at WR.

while i do think crabtree wont be a flop, he is a little overrated. his draft stock immediately fell when they found out he lied about his height. once they found out he was only 6'1 instead of 6'3 his stock immediately fell from undisputed #1 wr off the board. and speaking of our flops manny lawson is turning into a complete flop. only 100 tackles and 5.5 sacks in 3 seasons? not gonna cut it for a 3-4 olb.
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-14, 15:37

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
eliisnotcool wrote:

while i do think crabtree wont be a flop, he is a little overrated. his draft stock immediately fell when they found out he lied about his height. once they found out he was only 6'1 instead of 6'3 his stock immediately fell from undisputed #1 wr off the board. and speaking of our flops manny lawson is turning into a complete flop. only 100 tackles and 5.5 sacks in 3 seasons? not gonna cut it for a 3-4 olb.

You really don't know much about football. Manny Lawson is just coming off of a shredded knee. Before he tore his knee up, he was Defensive Player of the Week in week two of his second season. Last season, he was not asked to rush the passer, his was mostly used in coverage. This year he will get the opportunity to rush the passer in the 49ers defense which is projected to be a top 10 defense after finishing last year as the 13th ranked defense.

As for Crabtree, his stock didn't fall after the height difference, it fell due to his injury and not being able to workout for NFL teams. Crabtree didn't lie about his height. It's no different than last year with DeSean Jackson being listed at 6 feet and was actually 5'9". The program listed Crabs at 6'3" when he was measured, he was 6'1" - 6"2". Let's not be foolish, he was the number 1 wr undisputedy. The Raiders drafted DHB because of AL Davis' obsession with building a track team rather than an actual football team. I do however think DHB will be decent, but there are a few WRs that will be better including Crabtree.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-14, 15:56

BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
eliisnotcool wrote:

You really don't know much about football. Manny Lawson is just coming off of a shredded knee. Before he tore his knee up, he was Defensive Player of the Week in week two of his second season. Last season, he was not asked to rush the passer, his was mostly used in coverage. This year he will get the opportunity to rush the passer in the 49ers defense which is projected to be a top 10 defense after finishing last year as the 13th ranked defense.

As for Crabtree, his stock didn't fall after the height difference, it fell due to his injury and not being able to workout for NFL teams. Crabtree didn't lie about his height. It's no different than last year with DeSean Jackson being listed at 6 feet and was actually 5'9". The program listed Crabs at 6'3" when he was measured, he was 6'1" - 6"2". Let's not be foolish, he was the number 1 wr undisputedy. The Raiders drafted DHB because of AL Davis' obsession with building a track team rather than an actual football team. I do however think DHB will be decent, but there are a few WRs that will be better including Crabtree.

are you serious dude? i live in the bay and i also live down the street from there practice facility so i get a first hand look at the niners. you could ask any niner fan out here and they all agree that isn't livin up to his hype. even before the torn knee he had only 2.5 sacks rookie year. as a 3-4 olb even if you are playing the pass you gotta be able to rush the passer which not only he cant do, the niners as a team arent very good at.

i dont think crabtree will be terrible but i dont think he'll be an elite receiver. i mean first of all, you cant take his college numbers seriously because he was a system qb. second, he was in the big 12 which wasnt a very dominant defensive league. if he could prove that he cant get off the line and break the press he could prove to be a nice possession receiver, but i cant see him being more than that
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-14, 21:16

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
eliisnotcool wrote:

are you serious dude? i live in the bay and i also live down the street from there practice facility so i get a first hand look at the niners. you could ask any niner fan out here and they all agree that isn't livin up to his hype. even before the torn knee he had only 2.5 sacks rookie year. as a 3-4 olb even if you are playing the pass you gotta be able to rush the passer which not only he cant do, the niners as a team arent very good at.

i dont think crabtree will be terrible but i dont think he'll be an elite receiver. i mean first of all, you cant take his college numbers seriously because he was a system qb. second, he was in the big 12 which wasnt a very dominant defensive league. if he could prove that he cant get off the line and break the press he could prove to be a nice possession receiver, but i cant see him being more than that

I am not saying that he has lived up to the billing of a 1st round pick yet. His career has been derailed by a major injury. Just having 2.5 sacks his rookie year means nothing. The scheme that Mike Nolan was running did not give Manny Lawson a lot of chances to rush the passer. Every 3 - 4 defense is not the same. He was required to drop back in pass coverage and cover the opposing team's TE. Lawson can rush the passer when given the chance. As a team, you are right, the Niners weren't that good at generating a pass rush. Things will change this year due to Coach Sing and Coach Manusky being more aggressive on defense. Manny will be used the way that he is supposed to be.

As for being in touch with the Niners, I am on the message board everyday, have season tix and talk to players on the team by way of twitter. Don't think you could be much more in touch than that.

Crabtree's numbers may have come in spread system, but 1900yds and 22TDs is one season is quite an accomplishment no matter how you put it. He has great hands and most importantly, his balancce is unlike most other wrs. Take the catch that he made to beat Texas as an example. You do make a good point about his getting off the line, but he will be no worse than DHB vs the press.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-14, 22:17

BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
eliisnotcool wrote:

I am not saying that he has lived up to the billing of a 1st round pick yet. His career has been derailed by a major injury. Just having 2.5 sacks his rookie year means nothing. The scheme that Mike Nolan was running did not give Manny Lawson a lot of chances to rush the passer. Every 3 - 4 defense is not the same. He was required to drop back in pass coverage and cover the opposing team's TE. Lawson can rush the passer when given the chance. As a team, you are right, the Niners weren't that good at generating a pass rush. Things will change this year due to Coach Sing and Coach Manusky being more aggressive on defense. Manny will be used the way that he is supposed to be.

As for being in touch with the Niners, I am on the message board everyday, have season tix and talk to players on the team by way of twitter. Don't think you could be much more in touch than that.

Crabtree's numbers may have come in spread system, but 1900yds and 22TDs is one season is quite an accomplishment no matter how you put it. He has great hands and most importantly, his balancce is unlike most other wrs. Take the catch that he made to beat Texas as an example. You do make a good point about his getting off the line, but he will be no worse than DHB vs the press.

good points made about lawson i never really thought about it that way. but people were preaching how much better crabtree is over dhb based on college numbers and that was only because of the spread. put crabtree in a pro style offense like dhb was and his numbers would slip no doubt. but i think crabtree lucked out he landed in the perfect offense for him to show off in.
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-15, 22:49

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
eliisnotcool wrote:

good points made about lawson i never really thought about it that way. but people were preaching how much better crabtree is over dhb based on college numbers and that was only because of the spread. put crabtree in a pro style offense like dhb was and his numbers would slip no doubt. but i think crabtree lucked out he landed in the perfect offense for him to show off in.

Don't get me wrong, I think DHB will be a good wr. He hasn't even touched his potential. I like how he looked on some of the deep ball highlights in his draft clips. He is big, fast, but the thing that he has to work on from what the scouts say is his hands. Apparently he looked pretty good in OTAs. I agree that Crabtree would not have the same numbers had he been in a pro style offense. Hopefully the offense that Jimmy Raye will run will be good for Crabs. I can't wait to see him in person at training camp. I am making the trip from PA this year. I twitter TKO Spikes and Vernon Davis, both of which say that Crabtree is a pretty cool guy and he is working hard to prove his worth when training camp starts.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty2009-06-16, 03:12

dhb has missed an lot of his otas due to an injury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Niners or Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners or Raiders   Niners or Raiders Empty

Back to top Go down

Niners or Raiders
Page 1 of 1