Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

help with the niners please

Go down 
+2
o Cpt ViDeO o
quadrunner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
quadrunner
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

help with the niners please Empty
PostSubject: help with the niners please   help with the niners please Empty2010-01-21, 22:22

hey everyone, im new here but i was looking for some help with the niners, i have always used the cowboys but i felt like mixing it up, i tried the raiders, but their qb situation is horrible for me, i tried cincy, pretty good but it just didnt feel right, so i tried the niners and i love this team.. but im looking for help to step up my game

can anyone tell me how to set up their depth charts, good off/def playbooks to use for em please?? all i did was start spikes, put haralson at end, and sopoaga at DT, and i had bruce, morgan, and crabtree at slot.. those were my only changes, and i used sea off / cowboys d ( im used to it )

any help is appreciated, ty!
Back to top Go down
quadrunner
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: help with the niners please   help with the niners please Empty2010-01-22, 00:26

can anyone help me?? please? i feel im doin pretty good with em, but i would like to improve my pass defence for sure
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: help with the niners please   help with the niners please Empty2010-01-22, 01:06

I play with the 9ers too, and that setup on D is pretty good.

Recently my WR core went under major adjustments.

I start A. Battle over I.Bruce at the number two spot based on the following attributes

CIT(Catch in Traffic) Battle-83, Bruce-70
BPR (Beat Press) Battle-78, Bruce-35

Most of your Offensive packages should be ran out of TE packages, where V.Davis becomes your slot.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
quadrunner
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: help with the niners please   help with the niners please Empty2010-01-22, 17:13

Yea i can see why you would start battle over bruce, but im from st.louis so i have a soft spot for bruce, and besides hes been doin pretty good for me so far, i played the ravens last night and got rushed by ngata and i was scrambling around leading him into my blockers buying time, and i threw a pretty bad like 40 yard pass and bruce jumped over ed reed and caught it...

do you have any off. pb's that you would recommend? and do you think the cowboys Def pb is good for the niners?
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: help with the niners please   help with the niners please Empty2010-01-22, 17:58

yeah its a good off setup
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: help with the niners please   help with the niners please Empty2010-01-24, 19:44

49ers are tough if used right
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: help with the niners please   help with the niners please Empty2010-01-24, 19:58

yeah the 49ers got great speed on D, i always have trouble playing them. lol
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: help with the niners please   help with the niners please Empty2010-01-24, 20:28

Sea is a great pb to use with the niners because of the heavy run packages and twin te formations. I recommend you trying out NE or NYJ for defensive pb. Haarlson at end, keep franklin, smith. Brooks, spikes, willis, and lawson. Crabtree, morgan, battle, DAVIS, bruce. Davis is your best offensive weapon so keep him on the field as much as possible. Get use to running to the left side and mix it up with power o, tosses, and dives with fb dives in 2&3 or 3&2 situations.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: help with the niners please   help with the niners please Empty2010-01-24, 20:37

Use Davis to yur Advantage.. @ WR,FB,TE,etc... run run and setup pass. Yur run d is gud.idk i dnt use niners lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with the niners please   help with the niners please Empty

Back to top Go down

help with the niners please
Page 1 of 1