Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?

Go down 
+6
tuki94
DAWGS 256
DyNaMicakaDNM
PapaSmurf
SdGator
Omar52
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-28

why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty
PostSubject: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-03-31, 06:55

we have the 10th pick overall this year that means that we are the 10th worst and the niners defense was 13th best in the league last year but in madden 09 the whole team is not so good even the raiders are better in maden and they are hella fast anyways i always play with niners online and im always up for a good challenge so if u think u can beat me hit me up onine in ps3 my psn is OmarLXx2 i play lvls 20 n up
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-03-31, 07:05

ive ran with the niners some and their LBs are lights out they need secondary help mainly at CB. But yeah they did get a terrible rating on madden. The raiders are just so fast in Madden that it makes it tough to play them. Its very hard to stretch the field on a good player with them and u have to be paitent. I think the niners should be rated at least a 76 on madden 09 and hopefully next year they will be around that. But i wouldnt be surprised if they put them at like a 70. We will see. If they get help at CB, WR they should see a little boost. I like JT O'Sullivan at QB but they still have a lot of questions at the QB spot too. I'll play with you sometime if u want. I'll run with the Bills or some team under 80 besides the Cards lol. PSN - SdGATOR
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-03-31, 08:30

ive tried 49ers they pretty good for the lower teams, beast rb, fast ass TE decent wrs solid D
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-03-31, 17:26

kool im down to play any time
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-03-31, 18:22

they just are dude. madden's ratings don't mean nothin
Back to top Go down
DAWGS 256
New MS Member
New MS Member
DAWGS 256

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-03-31, 18:27

i play with the 49ers almost everytime but im on 360 they have hard hitters EVERYWHERE lol the might not have the hitter symbol but almost everyone on d will put you ass on the ground lol
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-03-31, 19:19

they jus a underated, lik the raiders
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-03-31, 22:43

the raiders are a lil underrated they should be maybe around 75 but honestly the raitings have nothing to do with speed. I think they try to rate the teams as they are in real life (except the cowboys expecially way overrated on madden 97 ? did EA even pay attention to how the boys under achieved this season they even upped their rating after they were playing worse.) but the difference is that you can take a crappy team with a lot of speed and be very successful on madden, Where if ur players are fast but dont have to awareness and football knowledge of more experienced teams it doesnt really equate to wins on the football field.
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-03-31, 23:08

Yea the cowboys are super overated ..why does ea like the boys so much ??
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-04-01, 00:31

same reason ESPN, FOX and all of the bandwagon fans in america do. Its "AMERICAS TEAM" B*** S*** I dont understand how a team that was rated a 94 at the begining of the season jumps up to the best rated team past the Patriots, Titans, Steelers, all that had better seasons and played at or above expectations. Well i only say that about the Pats cuz they lost Brady and everyone expected them to fold and honestly 11-5 would have been good enough in almost every other division. How does it make sense to bump them to 97 when they struggled all season and blew it out their ass at the end of the year getting SMASHED by the RAVENS and EAGLES those werent even competitive games. Looked like NFL teams playing College teams or something. Its one of my biggest rift I have with EA and they way they update and rate teams and their players.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-04-01, 00:56

Dynamic1 wrote:
they just are dude. madden's ratings don't mean nothin

so true
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-04-01, 01:12

u can say ratings dont mean nothin, but u cant tell me that you dont think that some "luckier" things happen when u run with the boys and pats, just my opinion. I prefer to run garbage teams against garbage teams. Its way more fun. Just IMO it brings it down to a little more skill than Brady to Moss etc. I think its funny too how many tackles Felix Jones breaks in this game. Sometimes its like give me a break.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-04-01, 12:35

49ers are nice. Willis and Lawson, plus a big D-Line.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-04-01, 23:44

even though the cowboys have under achieved, they still have skilled players in every position, and thats wat counts in madden
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-04-02, 01:11

YEAH OK then why did the Chargers who have skill players in every postion and ON PAPER, Just like the cowboys, are great but yet they get dropped from, what was it 95 or a 94 to a 88 when they started under achieving. At least the chargers made it to the playoffs and knocked out the Colts before losing to the SB Champs. I think the Jags took a similar hit when they started underachieving too. Yet the Cowboys were magically immune to poor play and actually Jumped 2 or 3 points higher to a 97 and rated better than any team in madden???... makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-04-02, 08:20

Tuki is right they have the "individual" talent but they cant put it together. I agree with you tho sd there rating is very overrated.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty2009-04-02, 12:33

DAWGS 256 wrote:
i play with the 49ers almost everytime but im on 360 they have hard hitters EVERYWHERE lol the might not have the hitter symbol but almost everyone on d will put you ass on the ground lol

this is so true! i experimented and ran them maybe like 2-3 times online....and i was very impressed. nawww...they are not my "Dirty Black-Birds" (lol) but....i really did like running them and.....in the right hands (maybe like yours Dawg256) they are a very dangerous squad that will catch cats off guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?   why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ? Empty

Back to top Go down

why are the Niners the second worst team in madden ?
Page 1 of 1