Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Don't play this bum

Go down 
+9
wayne019
nawfside512
N_O_BlItZ
BOSTN BEANER
yaboy510
chrisc2006
Ketcham While They're Hot
Luse ChaNg3
Mcnair2Wycheck
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Don't play this bum Empty
PostSubject: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-06, 05:04

His name is BallHawks or something like that. Plays as the Packers is in the top 200.

I was about to kick a FG to go up 17-0 and he blocked it. I ended up losing 24-17.
Back to top Go down
Luse ChaNg3
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-06, 05:45

i can block fg too
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-06, 07:13

congrats reyglc Good Job
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-06, 12:13

You have to get lined up quick and kick it before they set up their man for the block. It's hell when it's a longer kick and you have to adjust the pointer thing.
Back to top Go down
Luse ChaNg3
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-06, 13:23

yea u can do that but i quickly set it up....
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-06, 13:53

its no fun when ppl block kicks.. its cheap
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-06, 13:58

If anybody know how to do it can you PM me? I WILL NOT use it in normal situations but against cheap people I need a way to get them back.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-06, 14:03

Blocked fgs happen man its part of football. Get over it. Of cource I've never had it happen to me so its easy for me to say get over it.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-06, 14:13

It's a glitch, It's not normal.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-06, 14:23

Now that I think about it actually I have had someone block my kick before. Did he put his fastest person on the field right in front of the DT and let him come straight through unblocked? I was wondering if that was a glitch wen it happened to me. I was a little mad but I ended up killin the guy who did it to me so I wasn't that pissed.
Back to top Go down
N_O_BlItZ
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-08, 20:06

its not a glitch...no different than a nano blitz on any other play.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-08, 20:15

Im sory, blocking FGs with over a 50% success rate is total cheese. I have a great deal of respect for people who can do it with the outside man because that takes pure skill. Only ever played one person who could do that and it only worked one out of maybe 10 tries over a few games, but the thing that is in place now is pure garbage. If someone does that to me. I wont be afraid to totally cheese against them. Ill put Johnson at FB and go hurry up FB dive every play if someone wants to pull this crap. Ruins games if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-08, 20:20

LOL... So your saying because he blocked your fg's you were unable to stop his O from scoring?
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-08, 20:21

No but the game dynamics were totally different.

Any time someone does this to me again. I will just outcheese them.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-08, 20:23

Just go for 2 next time.. Its not hard for u to convert 2 yards bro... You got them high % plays that kick ass
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-08, 20:26

its still cheap though. I win by playing conservative. I take my 3 when I can get them. Even if I can block their kicks back it still isnt fun to play that way.
Back to top Go down
N_O_BlItZ
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-08, 20:27

"Ill put Johnson at FB and go hurry up FB dive every play if someone wants to pull this crap."

Sounds like you have alot of experience in the cheese department.

I just noticed that you lost by 7 anyway so it prolly wouldn't have made a difference anyway. Stop worrying about getting FG's blocked and tighten up that D.
Back to top Go down
N_O_BlItZ
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-08, 20:30

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
its still cheap though. I win by playing conservative. I take my 3 when I can get them. Even if I can block their kicks back it still isnt fun to play that way.

Yeah, I see what ur saying...the NFL should ban blocked FG's on the grounds of cheating and the fact that it changes the dynamics of the game. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-08, 20:31

Im sorry but a 17 point lead is huge. Your strategy changes completly so you absolutely can't say that.

And I only cheese people who cheese me. I only put an HB at FB in short yardage and I use White.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-08, 20:31

its a glitch, not simply blocking it. Its total cheese.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-09, 20:15

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
Im sory, blocking FGs with over a 50% success rate is total cheese. I have a great deal of respect for people who can do it with the outside man because that takes pure skill. Only ever played one person who could do that and it only worked one out of maybe 10 tries over a few games, but the thing that is in place now is pure garbage. If someone does that to me. I wont be afraid to totally cheese against them. Ill put Johnson at FB and go hurry up FB dive every play if someone wants to pull this crap. Ruins games if you ask me.

Ive never seen anyone block a fg 50% of the time and even when people tell me how they do it i try in practice and it doesnt work so its all luck. and to say its cheesing to go up the middle and block it is rediculous cuz if u look at all the blocked fgs in real life im sure at least half are coming up the middle. plus if u just hurry up and kick ur fgs no one will have time to set up anyone inside.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2008-12-26, 19:33

its cheap but it helps
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2009-01-12, 20:04

yeh im wit mcnair on this 1 i cheese if they cheese me and fg's are cheap , winning a game playing str8 has its achievements but winning cheap aint gona get u nowhere
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2009-01-12, 20:08

The only time I use the FB dive is during 3rd and 4th down when I NEED a conv. and late in the game
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty2009-01-12, 20:22

yaboy510 wrote:
its no fun when ppl block kicks.. its cheap

isn't this what the nfl ballers try to do....block field goals? OF COURSE IT IS! sooo...why is it cheap to block a field goal in madden? i don't understand that! scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't play this bum   Don't play this bum Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't play this bum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next