Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY

Go down 
+20
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
buzzkill
vick7
blackheatah
Mcnair2Wycheck
instantclassic91
KeithKaz2199
HellRellWMU
Playaboy23
bigblue723
DaTBa1LHaWK
Baseballa
beeman999
xBALLiiN
VontaeD24
C6xtacy
TheDon270
Roddy 84 White
deizalnuncio
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deizalnuncio
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-11

WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty
PostSubject: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 15:20

I PLAYED THE GUY XBALLIN TODAY HE PLAYED WITH THE RAVENS, I AM KICKING HIS ASS THE WHOLE GAME SO WITH 3SECONDS LEFT HE CALLS TIMEOUT AN DOES SOMETHING SO I CANT CALL PLAYS, THE SCREEN WONT GO TO THE PLAYCALL MENU ITS CIRCLING THE STADIUM SHOWING ALL THE FANS, HE SENDS ME A MESSAGE IN SAYS I AM LEAVING, SO IM PISSED CAUSE I CANT STAND GLITCHERS BUT TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT IF SOMEONE DOES THAT TO YOU DONT TURN YOUR GAME OFF JUST WAIT BECAUSE THAT GLITCH MOST HAVE A TEN MINUTE PERIOD BECAUSE IT FINALLY WENT TO THE PLAY CALL MENU AN I GOT THE WIN
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/deizalnuncio
Roddy 84 White
New MS Member
New MS Member
Roddy 84 White

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 15:23

haha he's a member here too nuncio

xBALLiiN right?
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 15:26

we don't need people like xballin on this site....bottom line!
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 15:30

That is pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 15:35

What a Madden douche
Back to top Go down
http://AskMadden24@gmail.com
deizalnuncio
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 16:39

Roddy 84 White wrote:
haha he's a member here too nuncio

xBALLiiN rigyupht?
yup thats him level 18
Back to top Go down
xBALLiiN
New MS Member
New MS Member
xBALLiiN

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 17:01

deizalnucio are u effin kidding me? ur gonna say just because i d/c when we played, and u continued playing that i glitched?? wtf
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 17:03

He just dced he prolly didn't. Ran to don't blame every time U dc when u winning don't call them a glitcher
Back to top Go down
deizalnuncio
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 20:22

[quote="xBALLiiN"]deizalnucio are u effin kidding me? ur gonna say just because i d/c when we played, and u continued playing that i glitched?? wtf[/quote

you know what you did homeboy i was winning the game you knew that you couldnt come back so you hit the pause bot like you where going to sub or change your aub then, you did something, an you know what you did bum but whatever it was i couldnt call a play, quit etc the only thing i could do was look at the view of the stadium which kept circling the stadium showing all the fans the only thing i could do was send u messages like $%#@ u an @%$k sucker, u probably thought i would turn the power off or quit the game through the **** screen you know the screen that comes up when you hit the playstation button that shows your friends messages etc but i didnt quit an whatever you did timed out which means after about 10 to 15 minutes of looking at the view of m&t bank stadium was able to call a play an run off the last 3 seconds, so tell the truth you are a glitcher, I know what a glitcher is i played plenty of u last madden i hate ur whats the point of playing if you really cant play, or win without some type of trick, if you want to do tricks wont you go b a magician! clown i really mean that put the controller down, go get some white paint put it on your face and go practice cart wheels homie, good luck !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 21:18

I say someone locks this thread..
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 21:32

haha the other day i played sumone on xbox live named AAU sumthin but i was kickin his ass right, he paused the game and sent a party invite.. i accepted to see what he had to say.. he was sayin sumthin bout wantin me to join his league.. then i got a message from him so he said listen to this message.. i listened and he said "hahahaha i just froze yo shit" then as soon as it got done sayin that, my 360 froze.. how the fuk ppl b doin s*** like that? how do ppl b findin out how to do this s*** on the real? its bullshit
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 22:05

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
haha the other day i played sumone on xbox live named AAU sumthin but i was kickin his ass right, he paused the game and sent a party invite.. i accepted to see what he had to say.. he was sayin sumthin bout wantin me to join his league.. then i got a message from him so he said listen to this message.. i listened and he said "hahahaha i just froze yo shit" then as soon as it got done sayin that, my 360 froze.. how the fuk ppl b doin s*** like that? how do ppl b findin out how to do this s*** on the real? its bullshit

same happened to me, his name was xGTSx Saint something..I was up 20-0 and he had a weak game but a good record.. I knew something was up. What tools, it's embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 22:08

yea how do people do that it happened to my friend
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 22:11

bigblue723 wrote:
same happened to me, his name was xGTSx Saint something..I was up 20-0 and he had a weak game but a good record.. I knew something was up. What tools, it's embarrassing.

haha yea no more accepting chat invites in the middle of the game and listenin to voice messages.. haha it was pre recorded which i knew sumthin was up cuz he was talkin to me the whole time then i got a voice message from him? yea well i can assure u it wont happen to me again.. def not that exact way..
Back to top Go down
xBALLiiN
New MS Member
New MS Member
xBALLiiN

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-24, 23:02

believe what u want..nothing i did was intentional. u got the win i got my loss, why post s*** saying i froze a game when madden is known for having shitty servers?
Back to top Go down
deizalnuncio
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-25, 12:14

xBALLiiN wrote:
believe what u want..nothing i did was intentional. u got the win i got my loss, why post s*** saying i froze a game when madden is known for having shitty servers?
BECAUSE YOU DID DO IT AN NOW U PLAYING DUMB WE EXCHANGED MESSAGES YOU SAID "I M LEAVING NOW HAVE FUN"AFTER U PUT IN YOUR CODE AN U THOUGHT I WOULD TURN MY GAME OFF BECAUSE IT WAS FROZE BUT I DIDNT,,,,, MAN U KNOW WHAT DID,,,,, I SHOULD HAVE NEVER PLAYED SOMEONE WITH A X AT THE START OF THERE NAME BECAUSE I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS ONLINE FOR MADDEN 07 A GUY SENT ME A MESSAGE ASKING ME IF I WANTED TO LEARN HOW TO GLITCH AN IF I DID I HAD TO B IN HIS CREW AN I HAD TO PUT X IN FRONT OF MY NAME.........YEAH IT Was a whole alot of them ,,,,they must have found u ,stop playing the victim role u remind me of my girl
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-25, 12:26

this is alllll fuckked up...lol....but damn a 30 year old arguing with a 15 year old?...yo deiz, i feel u, it happens all the time, just know not to play him...

plus hit xbox up if its that bad, ive reported someone before....i believe they should be baneed if u have to spoil a good game cause u cant win and u wanna corrupt a game because of ur ability to play it is lack luster....
Back to top Go down
deizalnuncio
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-25, 12:41

xBALLiiN wrote:
BECAUSE YOU DID DO IT AN NOW U PLAYING DUMB WE EXCHANGED MESSAGES YOU SAID "I M LEAVING NOW HAVE FUN"AFTER U PUT IN YOUR CODE AN U THOUGHT I WOULD TURN MY GAME OFF BECAUSE IT WAS FROZE BUT I DIDNT,,,,, MAN U KNOW WHAT DID,,,,, I SHOULD HAVE NEVER PLAYED SOMEONE WITH A X AT THE START OF THERE NAME BECAUSE I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS ONLINE FOR MADDEN 07 A GUY SENT ME A MESSAGE ASKING ME IF I WANTED TO LEARN HOW TO GLITCH AN IF I DID I HAD TO B IN HIS CREW AN I HAD TO PUT X IN FRONT OF MY NAME.........YEAH IT Was a whole alot of them ,,,,they must have found u ,stop playing the victim role u remind me of my girl
Back to top Go down
KeithKaz2199
New MS Member
New MS Member
KeithKaz2199

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-25, 12:43

nah..this has happened to me before...i dont think xballin did anything wrong. madden gets fucked up all the time, the game last year used to do that to me all the time and i could never figure out why.....if you got the win i dont know why your bitching about it.......?
Back to top Go down
deizalnuncio
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-25, 12:45

HellRellWMU wrote:
this is alllll fuckked up...lol....but damn a 30 year old arguing with a 15 year old?...yo deiz, i feel u, it happens all the time, just know not to play him...

plus hit xbox up if its that bad, ive reported someone before....i believe they should be baneed if u have to spoil a good game cause u cant win and u wanna corrupt a game because of ur ability to play it is lack luster....
i feel you but i cant report or i dont know how to in i am on playstation but i m not arguing im exsposing if he would have told the truth it would have been over with but he lied soooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
deizalnuncio
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-25, 13:05

KeithKaz2199 wrote:
nah..this has happened to me before...i dont think xballin did anything wrong. madden gets fucked up all the time, the game last year used to do that to me all the time and i could never figure out why.....if you got the win i dont know why your bitching about it.......?
can u read? go read the first post an then you can speak on it
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-25, 15:58

wow that s*** is crazy..real fucked up how dude had his s*** set on a voice msg...like he know he was ass so anyone he couldnt beat he had it set up for them...s*** like that is sad glad on ps3 i dont have to deal with much of it
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-25, 17:18

Yeah, it's total bull. That's why I don't check messages or anything in the middle of games and Deiz I beleive everything you said about this guy I don't think someone would just make s*** up like that.
Back to top Go down
blackheatah
New MS Member
New MS Member
blackheatah

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-25, 22:20

yo thats a b**** move. im waiting to play someone like that. if u losing just take the l. dont be a b**** and finsh the game out i respect ppl who finsh the game
Back to top Go down
vick7
New MS Member
New MS Member
vick7

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-08-25, 22:24

Wow i would be so pissed off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY   WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty

Back to top Go down

WARNING DONT PLAY THIS GUY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next