Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win..

Go down 
+4
scobee
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
so much swag
crackajack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win.. Empty
PostSubject: dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win..   dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win.. Empty2009-12-01, 14:40

his gamertag is shotty2088 he will quit as the game ends and talk s*** about u not getting the win.....i know how to counter it this is the first guy to get it to work on me. my game froze after he quit it was bs just wanted to let everyone know and he has a good rec.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win..   dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win.. Empty2009-12-01, 16:28

yeah you just put the game on pause...it work's
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win..   dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win.. Empty2009-12-01, 18:22

What do you mean put the game on pause swag?

You guys talking about the glitch where right at the end they quit and after you hit continue vs cpu it just freezes up and shows the field or w/e and wont go to post- game?
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win..   dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win.. Empty2009-12-02, 00:19

when you think it's about to happen pause the game so when there trying to glitch you,you'll have an option to cut it off or make it freeze so you cant get an lost!!
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win..   dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win.. Empty2009-12-02, 12:34

the dude paused and kept hitting resume cancle and when the game ended he quit and the camera went into like a spectating mode so to speak it dumb thats all i know..ea should make it where if one person quits the win gos to the other person automaticly...even if the game just started.
Back to top Go down
scobee
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win..   dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win.. Empty2010-01-05, 22:07

Hey I was playing a guy that quite with 58 sec. left on the clock and the game did not appear on my record. It was as if the game was not played. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I was pissed. He was a level 29 and I'm a level 1.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win..   dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win.. Empty2010-01-05, 22:09

scobee wrote:
Hey I was playing a guy that quite with 58 sec. left on the clock and the game did not appear on my record. It was as if the game was not played. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I was pissed. He was a level 29 and I'm a level 1.
nope. he "cained and abeled you".
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win..   dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win.. Empty2010-01-05, 22:11

WOW omfg this just happend to me right now

im beating a guy 44-14 and i decide to throw a pass and it gets intercepted..

then he presses start quits and it just freezes.. i wait like 20 minutes and the game is still like that..

damn i was mad
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win..   dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win.. Empty2010-01-05, 23:17

yea if you just pause and resume a game over and over without letting it actually get back to the game, it glitches, people seem to do this when I've already won a game and I'm milking the clock, after it happening twice anytime someone does taht i just simply set my controller down and go do something, eventually they get tired of pausing/resuming because they can't do s*** unless you actually resume the game
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win..   dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win.. Empty2010-01-06, 18:06

David noooooooo wrote:
WOW omfg this just happend to me right now

im beating a guy 44-14 and i decide to throw a pass and it gets intercepted..

then he presses start quits and it just freezes.. i wait like 20 minutes and the game is still like that..

damn i was mad

haha you shouldnt have thrown it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win..   dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win.. Empty

Back to top Go down

dont play this guy he will glitch u out of a win..
Page 1 of 1