Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Most hated team you dont like to play online?

Go down 
+34
yaboy510
BradyandMossConnection
will to win
nawfside512
chrisc2006
Eli
Mcnair2Wycheck
Swag Escobar
Mickey
BgTrkSociety
Militant X 1
Mr. Micheal
VY is a Beast
StompDownKillaz
OGiant23
weaver2036
kc killa jr
x7x2x4x
iNfam0us88
iLLxEaGLeSx10
mi757ke
Ill-AdelPHia
bigbuddah
Shadelon
PhillyALLday
Crunk
-iBleedGreen-
MartyBoy
HesterKRGod
Fudopi is That Dude
xXBlackiceXx
Modrewgnu
Fudgy
madden2k5
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty
PostSubject: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 02:30

Well im just wondering since mostly every player has a team they just hate and get tired of playing all the time. So who is the team you hate most and could careless to play again?
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 02:32

i can't stand playin the 'boys and don't even care bout playin the pats anymore
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 02:33

Well i wont lie. I hate playing colts or pats. Because i think both teams are very cheap and way easy to use.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 05:24

madden2k5 wrote:
Well i wont lie. I hate playing colts or pats. Because i think both teams are very cheap and way easy to use.

you have told me that you play with the cowboys, yet you say that you think it is cheap to play against the pats and the colts? those are the only 2 teams that can even compete with the talent the cowboys have in madden.

that is one thing i can't stand, is people using the chargers or the cowboys complaining about people using the patriots or colts. i use none of these teams i am just saying i have noticed this happen very often.

o ya and the cowboys have offically become this years version of the 08 patriots, i am starting to aviod them now also, just cuz i am tired of playing the cowboys 8 out of every 10 games i play. the cowboys have given new meaning to being "america's team" in madden this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 05:36

its funny cause i use the chargers and ill play any team i dnt complain. i just hate playing the cowboys all the time get tired of seeing those guys. it gets old fast.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 10:22

Being that I always just press quick game under online, if I see them using the Cowboys or Chargers I just back out of the game. EVERYBODY uses them, get some originality people.

I use Philly and Detroit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
HesterKRGod
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 10:36

Probably the Colts, because they hurry up offense 24/7
Back to top Go down
MartyBoy
New MS Member
New MS Member
MartyBoy

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 10:58

The Raiders!! Their D is very tuff this year.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 11:02

I don't not play "Anyone" I will play the game but if they are using the Pats (no one uses the colts/chargers when I play on 360) I just pick the Colts. I figure I'll be cheap if they will be. Cowgirls.. I'll just use my Birds and stomp all over them Smile
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 13:35

I use the Raiders, so it doesnt matter what team I play against its still a easy win.
But, I cant stand VY or Troy Smith because they can run out of my zones for a good gain.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
PhillyALLday
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 13:55

ill play anyteam besides the Vikings.
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 20:13

Mod, How is cowboys so cheap? I mean hell its not like romo makes your defense look like complete morons like tom brady and peyton do. I mean thats really a big reason i hate playing them because play action or not your defenders play horrible against either of them teams. I guess you guys see alot of boy's players on the next gen but on the ps2 version its pats/colts about 95% of the time when playing anyone.

OH btw im in no means a bangwagon fan either. I have used the boy's even when we had the likes of Vinny and Drew at QB.
Back to top Go down
Shadelon
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shadelon

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 21:29

I can't stand the Patriots. They're a bunch of stupid cheaters.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 21:40

the team i hate to play by far is the raiders...i jus dont play ppl who use them...ill play da pats now the stallworth gon its cake caus ppl's offense is moss moss moss...now the trick with the pats is they have have special treatment on madden... lucky passes our offense and defense playin like crap horrible turnovers like fumbles or dropped tipped passes for picks... jus erthang...but i refuse to play the raiders.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-21, 23:53

madden2k5 wrote:
Mod, How is cowboys so cheap? I mean hell its not like romo makes your defense look like complete morons like tom brady and peyton do. I mean thats really a big reason i hate playing them because play action or not your defenders play horrible against either of them teams. I guess you guys see alot of boy's players on the next gen but on the ps2 version its pats/colts about 95% of the time when playing anyone.

OH btw im in no means a bangwagon fan either. I have used the boy's even when we had the likes of Vinny and Drew at QB.

ya on next gen cowboys are by far the most used team. although romo doesn't make the defense look stupid like brady and manning, barber outplays addai and maroney and the cowboys defense is a better madden defense than the other 2.
Back to top Go down
Ill-AdelPHia
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ill-AdelPHia

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-22, 00:23

i will hate to play the pats again
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-22, 01:51

Modrewgnu wrote:
madden2k5 wrote:

ya on next gen cowboys are by far the most used team. although romo doesn't make the defense look stupid like brady and manning, barber outplays addai and maroney and the cowboys defense is a better madden defense than the other 2.

Well Mod i wiould just love for them to fix how stupid the defense plays vs them two teams and i would play them more. But people abuse that s*** alot on the ps2 and i dunno if its any different on the next gen systems. But ya on the ps2 its alot of pats/colts and maybe a cowboys from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-22, 12:50

madden2k5 wrote:
Modrewgnu wrote:
madden2k5 wrote:

Well Mod i wiould just love for them to fix how stupid the defense plays vs them two teams and i would play them more. But people abuse that s*** alot on the ps2 and i dunno if its any different on the next gen systems. But ya on the ps2 its alot of pats/colts and maybe a cowboys from time to time.

On 360 it's nothing BUT Cowboys/ Chargers/Giants
Back to top Go down
mi757ke
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mi757ke

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-22, 13:16

i hate playin the pats.they like dudes and can go die.
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-22, 13:18

chargers, cowboys, pats....everyone who sucks at the game uses them
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-22, 13:25

SwaggUWishUHad wrote:

ya i feel bad for people who are true fans of those teams, because i know for me I like playing with the team I am a fan of (the jaguars), and i would play with them whether they are the worst team in madden or the best team in madden. it just sucks that so many people abuse those teams, but people want to win and so they use the teams that give them the best chance and i can see where they are coming from, it just gets annoying playing the same 4 or 5 teams every game
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-22, 13:29

Modrewgnu wrote:
SwaggUWishUHad wrote:

ya i feel bad for people who are true fans of those teams, because i know for me I like playing with the team I am a fan of (the jaguars), and i would play with them whether they are the worst team in madden or the best team in madden. it just sucks that so many people abuse those teams, but people want to win and so they use the teams that give them the best chance and i can see where they are coming from, it just gets annoying playing the same 4 or 5 teams every game

I do that too man, I use my favorite team.

I used to be a Falcons/lions fan, but then Atlantas team fell apart. Last year I just liked the lions, and now I kinda like the eagles too.

So if I wanna play someone but the use philly I use detroit.
Back to top Go down
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-22, 16:44

Ppl who suck always take the good teams,you didnt used to see ppl choosin the cowboys r pats at all online until they got good,most ppl didnt even like them until they started winning,and you didnt see the colts much until they won the super bowl,once we get in the middle of the season you'll start seein alot of giants too i bet...
Back to top Go down
x7x2x4x
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-22, 17:36

i h8 playing SD cant stand LT to hard to tackle and he highlights everybody
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty2008-08-22, 17:41

Well i can sit here and say im a true fan and i have played as the cowboys on madden online since i started playing it online. I mean i remember having having vinny and drew at qb qith glenn and keyshaun johnson as are top two wr's. Yes i also hate people who use them because they think thats the only way to win and there not even fans of that team. I call them people bandwagon fans sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most hated team you dont like to play online?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next