Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty
PostSubject: Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY   Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-09-20, 14:02

Has a new hack... punts on 3rd down. You run one play on offense, and your controls lock up and you cant do anything. You then continue to run the clock down with no control of anything taking penalty after penalty. The entire first quarter went by with only 3 total plays run. Second quarter started with 2 delay calls since I couldnt control anything.

Thats your warning.
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY   Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-09-20, 14:06

wow, thats crazy
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY   Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-09-20, 14:35

I thought 3 delays gets you booted from the game? So how does it keep letting you get penalized ? That's weird
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY   Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-09-20, 17:12

fuckin weird

someone test this ASAP and let us know if it works, if it does i will have to delete this immediately.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY   Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty2009-09-20, 17:22

I don't think it is. When you think of a glitcher, you think of a guy who has a nice record . I think it may have just been when the EA servers screws you guys up and both of you see each other doing dumb things in the game, then disconnects or you two finish the game but don't get a win/loss because EA screwed you guys up.

Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY Hasley
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY   Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY Empty

Back to top Go down

Hasley - PS3 - DONT PLAY THIS GUY
Page 1 of 1