Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Worst Way to Lose

Go down 
+26
ukcats1996
EAGLE_hENz
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
m-wizzle13
Fudopi is That Dude
Modrewgnu
BoilerUp433
uwillangerme
Ramit
ClutchZilla
Winktin Rampage Jackson
DEATHBYHITSTICK
Money 24/7
Hormel
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
bigbuddah
DoogansQuest
dukefn92
tornnorwegian
yayanjl
Militant X 1
Mickey
chrisc2006
EggzOverEazy
JagsRock95
OGiant23
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-01-09, 21:29

I love kicking FGs to win because I am AUTOMATIC from any range.....already hit a 61 yard field goal cyclops
Back to top Go down
BoilerUp433
New MS Member
New MS Member
BoilerUp433

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 23:58

Franchise mode, up by three Saints kick a last second field goal to tie it. Ball hits the post and bounces out and 3 points go on the board. Replay clearly showed it miss. I couldn't challenge because it was under 2 minutes. I lost in overtime.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 00:00

BoilerUp433 wrote:
Franchise mode, up by three Saints kick a last second field goal to tie it. Ball hits the post and bounces out and 3 points go on the board. Replay clearly showed it miss. I couldn't challenge because it was under 2 minutes. I lost in overtime.

that is truly unbelievable, that has to be one of the worst, if not the worst way to lose. I would probably break my controller
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 00:02

Hormel wrote:
Honestly to me, the worse way I can lose is when I know I'm the reason I'm loseing. Like when im down by 4 or up by 7, or the game is just close and I throw a retarded pass. I'm talking like a pass where I'm looking straight at the LB in zone and I pull a Grossman and say "fuck it imma throw it anyways" and they pick me off.

I do that a lot too lol...

I'm trying to break that habit...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
m-wizzle13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 05:28

i am up 24-19 with 1 second to go

i onside kick the ball to get the safe win so the cpu wont do anything

the cpu returns the ball for a td and i lost 24-26
Back to top Go down
m-wizzle13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 05:31

tornnorwegian wrote:
I was once down by a point in the last minutes of the game. Had a beautiful drive down the field and got into field goal range and waited to take a time out with 2 sec left in the game... but then the stupid time out button didnt work and time ran out...

i think i was playing u hahaha cuz i won a game with something like that happening
Back to top Go down
BoilerUp433
New MS Member
New MS Member
BoilerUp433

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 11:17

Modrewgnu wrote:
BoilerUp433 wrote:

that is truly unbelievable, that has to be one of the worst, if not the worst way to lose. I would probably break my controller

I was pissed but I ended up finishing the season by beating the Saints in the Superbowl so I guess I got my revenge.
Back to top Go down
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
New MS Member
New MS Member
S0UND_THE_CHARGE

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 17:18

i hate it when thers 2 secs left and your winning by 4 points cuz you just scored a td and you kick it off 6 yards into the endzone and the motherfucker runs it back after running from side to side all over me dodging tackles...fumbles at my 2...but a huge fatass linemen picks it up and runs it in to win...mmm...i feel my face getting hot..
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 19:46

easily a fumble with ur rb as u go for the match winning drive now thats a brainfcuk up material hahahaha its happen alot of times to me ea suxs lol
Back to top Go down
ukcats1996
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 19:49

I hate fumbles the most expecially near the end of game and when opp doesnt use hitstick
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 20:20

the worst way to lose to me is...when i am down....and i am on a game winning drive...and McGahee fumbles....or...i throw a stupid pic....or...when one of my wrs drops a pass that i need on 4th down in order to keep the comeback drive alive. i get so pissed when one of these happen to cost me the game!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
New MS Member
New MS Member
S0UND_THE_CHARGE

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 20:50

lol pretty bad even worse when you dont convert and theres a lil time left and they try to score even tho they got the win in the bag...fags...
Back to top Go down
JagsRock95
New MS Member
New MS Member
JagsRock95

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-02-04, 20:27

I ran the ball on 4th and 4, clearly got the 1st. and what happens TURNOVER WTF. it even said 4th and 4 MJD run for 4 yards. Another time I had possesion of the balll in the 4th with like 1:45min left and was driving to score. MJD up the middle for 5 and the first, he is clearly down and then the ball just falls out the defender gets it and the booth doesnt even review >=(
Back to top Go down
Luse ChaNg3
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-02-04, 21:18

worst way to lose is when u are down by only 4 points and u have the ball while 1: 30 left on the clck and willie parker decides to fumble after i dun called my 1st T/O...

fresh got swag i want my rematch !! lol
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-02-04, 22:08

I'm up 3.
My opp has the ball and its 4th and 5 for him.
He goes 5 WR set I didn't think he would do WR screen because I stop it so many times so I worry about it but he called it and welker got it.
My DE misses the tackle, my LB misses the tackle, and my SS hamlin misses the tackles and he takes it and dives with him on the 2 yrd line so he can QB kneel and kick the game winning FG.

I was like

HOW THE **** DOES WELKER BREAK 3 TACKLES IN A ROW
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-02-13, 13:59

I was on a 18 game win streak and I was Cards he was Eagles I was down 10-7 bu i Was on his 19 it was 4th and 1 32 seconds left I wanted to get the TD and win it less something happen and he kicks FG in OT it was like 2 in the morn so I wasn't thinking and called a goaline fg dive with the cards of all teams who literally cant pick up a yd running to save their life but the guy came out in a 4-3 setup and demolished my run i lost 2 yds lol and he disnt have time to set anything up so that is just how fricken bad the cards run game is
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-02-13, 14:09

The worst way to lose would be.... Down by 4 with ten seconds left no timeouts you throw up a bomb its caught you are freaking out and then madden pulls out one if its Stupid A55 holding calls to brin it back
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-02-13, 14:17

heres the loss thats still bothering me

a guy from my league asks if i want to play a ranked game, he went 16-0 in the league and lost in the 2nd round of the playoffs, so i definitely wanted to play him. he's Aka_Tha 1, i dont know his rank but hes 54-6. i was the closest to beating him during the regular season, so i wanted to avenge my loss.

i play strong, and was winning the whole game.at the end he scored off of me run committing by accident, and then got the ball back and kicked the FG to tie it up. so i drained out the last 2 minutes until i was in FG range. lined it up, kicked... AND HE BLOCKED IT

a dude im cool with BLOCKED my fg. i sent him a message saying "i lost respect for you" and he was like "why? because i blocked your fg? its not a glitch" i was like "yeah right, thats why its banned at so many places"
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty2009-02-13, 14:25

Its only banned if he did it with the DT moving over if he just lined up and the comp did itthen its cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Way to Lose   Worst Way to Lose - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Way to Lose
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2