Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??

Go down 
+4
BOSTN BEANER
bigbuddah
tuki94
TheDon270
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty
PostSubject: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty2009-07-30, 18:23

Thats my question for all of you guys...Will Floyd ever lose? And if so, who can beat him??

Right now I think Shane Mosley is on BEAST MODE right now, and can give Floyd his first L. He destroyed the so called most feared and iron chinned fighter Antonio Margarito. And the rumor was Floyd was ducking Antonio in the first place, before Floyd even retired....Floyd reminds me of Roy Jones with all the quickness, but I have to question Floyd's chin. Cause Floyd ain't been hit hard enough, and SUGAR SHANE has alot of power, and his speed is fast enough to battle Floyd.....Can Sugar Shane Mosley hit Floyd?? Its possible....I think PAC-MAN is capable of beating Floyd too.....But anyways, what do you guys think???
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty2009-07-30, 19:12

yea of course he can lose, but its going to take a great fighter to do it. my guess would probably have to be Mosley too pretty muchthe same reasons but i still like floyd will pull it out if they were to fight
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty2009-07-30, 20:03

i questioned floyds power before the hatton fight..i didnt question wether he would win caus floyd is the kind of fighter that logs rounds. shane mosley i think right now is at the peak of his career AGAIN haha if yall remember sugar shane slipped a few fight caus he was bored. shane was 1 of those fighters who has been fighting since he was a little child and fighters like that tend to burn out and come disinterested in the middle of they career. but right now i think that a floyd sugar shane fight would make floyd retire for real. i question floyd reasons for coming back. floyds chin has not been tested caus he has great defense and to beat floyd u have to get past the speed and defense. i think pacman is too aggressive for floyd and would lose in a decision. floyd has that kind of power that can wear u down like he did dela hoya. i dnt think floyd can lose but if someone where to do it it would suga shane.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty2009-07-30, 22:25

TheDon270 wrote:
Thats my question for all of you guys...Will Floyd ever lose? And if so, who can beat him??

Right now I think Shane Mosley is on BEAST MODE right now, and can give Floyd his first L. He destroyed the so called most feared and iron chinned fighter Antonio Margarito. And the rumor was Floyd was ducking Antonio in the first place, before Floyd even retired....Floyd reminds me of Roy Jones with all the quickness, but I have to question Floyd's chin. Cause Floyd ain't been hit hard enough, and SUGAR SHANE has alot of power, and his speed is fast enough to battle Floyd.....Can Sugar Shane Mosley hit Floyd?? Its possible....I think PAC-MAN is capable of beating Floyd too.....But anyways, what do you guys think???

shane mosely cant beat Floyd... hes too slow, floyd will dance around him and pick his spots for 12 rounds and win in a decision as he always does.. hes way too fast for shane mosely... manny pacquiao is a diff story, i think he can keep up with floyds speed and we have yet to see floyd get rattled in the ring, if pacman can get him rocked at all and make floyd fight him instead of box him pacman will KO him... hes too fast and too strong, i hope they fight after pacmans next fight cuz i wana see floyd and his big mouth get KOd!! and manny pacquiao is the real one whos on BEAST MODE right now.. his last fight was absolutely absurd, i didnt even have time to get drunk or create a drinking game for that fight...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty2009-07-30, 22:31

Yeah Floyd can be beat, as my boxing trainer always told me if you get hit on the chin just right i doesnt matter who you are you're going to bed early, the same goes for a liver shot. I think Suger Shane along with Pacman can do it but the man who had the best shot is the man who beat Shane twice and just got killed, R.I.P. Vernon Forrest.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty2009-08-01, 10:38

mayweather fights like a sissy. manny pacquiao will beat mayweathers ass.
pacquiao and mayweather both boxed hatton it took pacquiao 3 rounds to beat him. it took mayweather 9 or 10. if mayweather didnt duck all the good fighters hed have a loss
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty2009-08-01, 11:46

i think the only person to have a chance of beating floyd is pacquiao because he is super quick other than that the only other person that could be him is Ali in his prime
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty2009-08-01, 13:57

Mister_JP wrote:
mayweather fights like a sissy. manny pacquiao will beat mayweathers ass.
pacquiao and mayweather both boxed hatton it took pacquiao 3 rounds to beat him. it took mayweather 9 or 10. if mayweather didnt duck all the good fighters hed have a loss

if u call boxing being a sissy or being a counter puncher being a sissy then sure...floyd has fought a many of great fighters and the fight that wont happen caus of money issues is the paquiao fight. which is a shame caus that woulda been a great fight and floyd would take apart paquiao but suga shane is alot smarter den pacquiao and is tailormaid for floyd jus like dela hoya was and look wat happened. floyd is cocky and rightfully so but i see only 1 man beating floyd if he comes back fighting the same way he did before he left. him coming back is my only concern.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty2009-08-02, 19:56

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:
i think the only person to have a chance of beating floyd is pacquiao because he is super quick other than that the only other person that could be him is Ali in his prime

lmao i would hope ali would be able to beat him considering he is like 60 lbs bigger than floyd
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty2009-08-03, 14:02

Quote :
if u call boxing being a sissy or being a counter puncher being a sissy then sure...floyd has fought a many of great fighters and the fight that wont happen caus of money issues is the paquiao fight. which is a shame caus that woulda been a great fight and floyd would take apart paquiao but suga shane is alot smarter den pacquiao and is tailormaid for floyd jus like dela hoya was and look wat happened. floyd is cocky and rightfully so but i see only 1 man beating floyd if he comes back fighting the same way he did before he left. him coming back is my only concern.

i dont want floyd mayweather fights anymore hes boring to me.
he doesnt want to fight paquiao.
he doesnt want to fight miguel cotto.
shane mosley is 37 years old now and out of his prime and mayweather still duckin him.
in the dela hoya fight Judge Jerry Roth scored the last round for Mayweather, the only judge that gave the round to mayweather. Had he scored the twelfth for De La Hoya, the fight would have been a draw. manny paquiao on the other hand beat de la hoya in the 8th round. It was the fourth time in boxing Pay-Per-View history that a non-heavyweight event has attained the one million buy mark (Paquiao vs De La Hoya). howcan mayweather say the fights about the money? it just doesnt make sence to me.
Back to top Go down
glopez09
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty2009-08-03, 14:16

mayweather is too cocky for my tastes... did you see him after the hatton vs. pac man fight? he's full of it.

i'm 100% pacquiao and mayweather will fight next year, and pacquiao will win. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty2009-08-03, 15:27

mister j_p wrote: dont want floyd mayweather fights anymore hes boring to me.
he doesnt want to fight paquiao.
he doesnt want to fight miguel cotto.
shane mosley is 37 years old now and out of his prime and mayweather still duckin him.

Well, I hear you on that...But Shane Mosley isn't out of his prime like you may think. He beat the piss out of Antonio Margarito, and the odds were against Shane. They said Shane was committing suicide taking that fight against Margarito. Matter fact, I won 500 from that fight. Shane Mosley still has plenty of gas left in the tank. Matter fact, he SHOULD OF WON that fight against Cotto. And I forgot who said Mosley is too slow....That person is on on crack for making that statement. Shane's speed might not be faster then Floyd, but he has the speed and the POWER to pose a serious threat to Floyd. Thats why Floyd won't fight Shane. And thats another reason why Manny won't fight Shane either. Instead Manny takes the fight with Cotto for less money. Cotto ain't the same anymore. Cotto doesn't have the confidence like he had before he took his first L. With that being said Manny and Shane are dangerous for Floyd. And Floyd knows it, and will use any excuse not to fight them guys.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty2009-08-03, 19:37

Quote :
Well, I hear you on that...But Shane Mosley isn't out of his prime like you may think. He beat the piss out of Antonio Margarito, and the odds were against Shane. They said Shane was committing suicide taking that fight against Margarito. Matter fact, I won 500 from that fight. Shane Mosley still has plenty of gas left in the tank. Matter fact, he SHOULD OF WON that fight against Cotto. And I forgot who said Mosley is too slow....That person is on on crack for making that statement. Shane's speed might not be faster then Floyd, but he has the speed and the POWER to pose a serious threat to Floyd. Thats why Floyd won't fight Shane. And thats another reason why Manny won't fight Shane either. Instead Manny takes the fight with Cotto for less money. Cotto ain't the same anymore. Cotto doesn't have the confidence like he had before he took his first L. With that being said Manny and Shane are dangerous for Floyd. And Floyd knows it, and will use any excuse not to fight them guys.

margarito was caught cheating before that fight and they made him chage his hand raps. i think margarito cheated vs cotto but thats just my opion. shane beat the hell out of margarito too lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??   WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE?? Empty

Back to top Go down

WILL FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVER LOSE??
Page 1 of 1