Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

---.When i win i win barely when i lose i lose hard.---

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxGamerJunkiexX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-17

---.When i win i win barely when i lose i lose hard.--- Empty
PostSubject: ---.When i win i win barely when i lose i lose hard.---   ---.When i win i win barely when i lose i lose hard.--- Empty2009-09-13, 19:36

This is my strategy.

Run it twice (outside or inside) but ill like run outside then inside or vice versa.
Then i'll shotgun throw it. I have a problem of passing to my main recievers so i usually end up throwing to TEs or HBs or FBs.

If i get sacked on or lose 2+ yards on first down then i automatically shotgun it. then if i get close 5 yards or less i run.

If im at 45+ yards and im 5 and under yards i go for it usually.

AS i said in the title "When i win, i win barely. When i lose, i lose hard."

My defence plan... If they have 2 wrs ill go cover 2, 3wrs cover 3, 4wrs it varies.

Can someone help me out with a good gameplan or something. I use different teams i don't focus on one team. I mean if i find a team i like then i usually use them until i start doing bad with them. so like i kind of stick with teams but not for a long time. I used to use ny giants when i first got madden 10 and also on 08 but they suck for me like they just have no recievers except for smith, but you know.

!---Basically---Help---Me---!
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

---.When i win i win barely when i lose i lose hard.--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---.When i win i win barely when i lose i lose hard.---   ---.When i win i win barely when i lose i lose hard.--- Empty2009-09-13, 21:44

Lab some good offensive plays. Try to find a playbook that fits your style and practice it and stick with it.

On defense, mix up cover 2 and 3 regardless of how many receivers. I never use cover 4, other might, I don't know. Find a couple of good nano blitzes posted here and lab them too.

Basically, just practice. If you see you are getting beat in the same spot (zone) on defense, try to find a play that covers that area of the field.
Back to top Go down

---.When i win i win barely when i lose i lose hard.---
Page 1 of 1