Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Reservations 4 6
lilshep62
MistaFaded
crackajack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 09:48

i played a gm last night i won cuz he threw a screen i anticipated i picked it off. and then i ran it with 2.30 left on the clock.it was 4 and 3 i went with the punt fake run cuz his d had hit my qb a couple of times before he could hand it off i figured this play was safest to run. i don it earlier in the game and went inside. this time i too the broncos payton hillis outside for a 66 yr td. then i stop him game over i send a msg saying good game .then he says no it wasnt i dont know the **** u won and s*** like that..i won cuz of over 200 yards rushing with the broncos. anyone else hate sore losers?
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 09:52

That don't sound like to much of a sore loser
Back to top Go down
lilshep62
New MS Member
New MS Member
lilshep62

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 11:06

id be pissed to. i do hate when people message u from nowhere and dnt even know you and tell you that ur a b**** and everything else and that you got lucky. Its stupid. You're not lucky if you have good stradegy and call the right plays
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 15:37

lilshep62 wrote:
id be pissed to. i do hate when people message u from nowhere and dnt even know you and tell you that ur a b**** and everything else and that you got lucky. Its stupid. You're not lucky if you have good stradegy and call the right plays
if i lose i say gg exept when its a blow out im kinda pissed so i just dont say anything inless they just have a bad ass d or o and ill say good o or d whatever i played solid d all game and the dude said it was luck .............it wasnt luck that he allowed knoshone 2 big 60+ yard runs...if its a good game mofos should say gg and take the loss like a good player and not a chump.....imo..
Back to top Go down
Reservations 4 6
New MS Member
New MS Member
Reservations 4 6

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 15:40

i dont say anything unless i know them in real life
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-20, 16:41

i talk sh*t only if the player is good if he has a winning record im talking sh*t that makes the game fun

but at the end i'll say good game win or lose
Back to top Go down
Green 1975
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-21, 11:41

As far as people talking sh@#, I say EA should take that option out. I hate getting a msg about. you are trash, or a Bi@%$ . ect even though I won! I am no pro by any means, but I can handle my own, and lets say I losts a few. Madden players are pretty good no matter on what level. so just layoff on the trash talk. like someone said, you dont know who you are talking to. not a good idea to piss someone off with no clue as to who is on the other end. game is suposed to be fun. in all. it is just a game. no one playing Madden, is in the nfl
Back to top Go down
LordMaiden
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-22, 11:55

I talk crap all the time because I don't care.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-10-22, 13:02

why does this bother u? it's the fucking internet... don't let stuff get to u like that... u know half the time ppl just do that s*** to get under ur skin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

i hate ppl how are a**holes when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1