Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

the best of the worst...

Go down 
+7
Genno
layinWOOD
PeytonMvPManning
leway
Ddappa35
allain43
B-__-R-__-B
11 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

the best of the worst... Empty
PostSubject: the best of the worst...   the best of the worst... Empty2010-04-16, 17:21

okay so i wanna know your guys opinions on what team in madden is the best of the worst, out of all the horrible teams in madden whos the best? mine has got to be the bills, there defense is solid with two good DT's and good DE with another DE that has 84 speed, there backers fall off a bit but thats why IMO there the best of the worst, they have two solid CB's and two solid safties, on offense they have two good RC guys in T.O. and james hardy and two fast slot guys and return guys in lee evans and roscoe parrish, they have two solid RB's in marshawn and fred, the places they fall off horribly is LB, OL, and QB, other than that i think there a pretty solid team, so lemme know who your best of the worst team is.
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: the best of the worst...   the best of the worst... Empty2010-04-16, 17:35

I have to say the 9ers because they have good d-line and backers but secondary is weak and they got pretty good offense but no speed at wideout and qb is a little rough
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: the best of the worst...   the best of the worst... Empty2010-04-16, 17:38

Good topic, but what would fall under one of the worst teams?
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: the best of the worst...   the best of the worst... Empty2010-04-16, 18:55

what would be a good d to use with bills. I might try them out
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: the best of the worst...   the best of the worst... Empty2010-04-16, 19:39

i like the seahawks. they have wallace at QB good TE, decent WRs, and a pretty fast d with nice LBs
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: the best of the worst...   the best of the worst... Empty2010-04-16, 21:28

The Bills are solid on D but without a QB its tough...Ive won w them but its very hard not being able to throw any farther than 5 yards down the field with any accuracy.

IMO Detroit is the best of the worst but in a close 2nd I gotta go w St. Louis. You can feed Stephen Jackson the rock all game with out really havin to worry about stamina. Marc Bulger is far from great but he's managable. And they have a nice secondary w Bartell at corner and Otogwe at safety.
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: the best of the worst...   the best of the worst... Empty2010-04-16, 22:39

I like the Lions. Got a great RB, QB, WR, TE, S, two LB's and a speedy CB. Other than that, eh. I love using the Lions in Franchise.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: the best of the worst...   the best of the worst... Empty2010-04-16, 23:30

i gotta say the browns.. defense is a bit rough but you can make it work with a decent scheme. i like the offense with harrison, james davis, and of course cribbs.. massaqoui is someone i played against in hs so i like getting him the ball for that reason and quinn is manageable enough if you keep the throws short.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: the best of the worst...   the best of the worst... Empty2010-04-17, 05:52

Because I am a Little Bias Ill say cleveland, after a little tinkering with the d they are totally manageable, plus I can play very well with any team that has a awesome offensive line which they have. Also cribs is always good for a return or two.

For my unbias opinion I will have to say the Raiders they have everything you want on defense, their o line is good and the running backs are great and their recievers can flay out fly, now if they get a qb that can throw a decent pass........................

As much as I like the bills that o-line is just too much to overcome cant get ANY time in the backfield.

Last edited by hacush on 2010-04-17, 06:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelling)
Back to top Go down
Mr. 5oh3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mr. 5oh3

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: the best of the worst...   the best of the worst... Empty2010-04-20, 23:58

i cnt believe no1's said em but the redskins they have a dec O the front 7 is lackluster but the 2nddary is pretty good
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: the best of the worst...   the best of the worst... Empty2010-04-21, 00:09

Mr. 5oh3 wrote:
i cnt believe no1's said em but the redskins they have a dec O the front 7 is lackluster but the 2nddary is pretty good

/\
|
Imo hes right they have a ok D and there fs is god there O needs some work but the redskins are good second or tied for first would be lions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the best of the worst...   the best of the worst... Empty

Back to top Go down

the best of the worst...
Page 1 of 1