Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cowboys Best On 11

Go down 
+25
Moore's Pats
SteelersPSUfan
Aillah
Madd3n Guru
bigbuddah
Swag Escobar
cmccray2639
so much swag
PapaSmurf
Elite
Ant1010 I Play Wii
Oldstalecheetos
allain43
Hormel
super_mario90
ticklemeelmo
matthauganak1
romo2miles
SAYWHAJAWS
Crunk
Jimmy Freedom90
CJDAWGG14
PeytonMvPManning
B-__-R-__-B
WestFo3
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-01, 17:24

matthauganak1 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
matthauganak1 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
Aillah wrote:
Mario Texans have a good O but when you go against Dallas you are gonna lose one way or another. All dalas has to do is shut down Andre and Daniels, and when thats done we will out score Texans easily.

If Johnson is gonna go Deep, Ware will Put Schaub on his back Smile

Let's be realistic for a second if ware couldn't put favre on his back when he was going deep to the much slower sidney rice what makes you think he'll leave schaub on the ground all game long when it don't take very much time for the fast Dre to get open.

Im sure ware will get his sacks but O.D. & Dre aren't the only wr's you gotta worry about you don't get to have the leagues #1 passing game with just two offensive weapons TEXANS have a whole roster of weapons to throw to andre davis and jocoby jones will make plays just like they did all last season you just can't take away Dre and O.D. at the same time thats impossible i don't i've ever seen that or heard of that.

O.D. was hurt for most of last season and Defenses still couldn't cover Dre so even if there is a way to cover O.D. Dre will stil get open.

You can try to cover O.D. and Dre but im 100% sure that are other playmakers will get open down the feild it happened all last season so i don't see why it won't happen this season.

Ahh you reminded me of that great Vikings vs cowboys game I can't wait to play them again Very Happy

Me too!!! so we can put are foot in your ASS!!!!! this time,flozel won't be the excuse this time we'll have are line in tac. to trash ya'll!!! Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 898283

Yea maybe you can put a touchdown on the board this time Smile

HAHA!! good 1. youngin,but don't forget we move the ball like it was'nt s***!!!!!after flo got hurt we could'nt do s***!!!! i'm man anuff to say that are you? we'll be ready holla my young nigga.. Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 584266
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-01, 17:57

^
Schaub told me he was gonna put up 400 yard passing on that boys D.
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-01, 18:00

so much swag wrote:
matthauganak1 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
matthauganak1 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
Aillah wrote:
Mario Texans have a good O but when you go against Dallas you are gonna lose one way or another. All dalas has to do is shut down Andre and Daniels, and when thats done we will out score Texans easily.

Let's be realistic for a second if ware couldn't put favre on his back when he was going deep to the much slower sidney rice what makes you think he'll leave schaub on the ground all game long when it don't take very much time for the fast Dre to get open.

Im sure ware will get his sacks but O.D. & Dre aren't the only wr's you gotta worry about you don't get to have the leagues #1 passing game with just two offensive weapons TEXANS have a whole roster of weapons to throw to andre davis and jocoby jones will make plays just like they did all last season you just can't take away Dre and O.D. at the same time thats impossible i don't i've ever seen that or heard of that.

O.D. was hurt for most of last season and Defenses still couldn't cover Dre so even if there is a way to cover O.D. Dre will stil get open.

You can try to cover O.D. and Dre but im 100% sure that are other playmakers will get open down the feild it happened all last season so i don't see why it won't happen this season.

Ahh you reminded me of that great Vikings vs cowboys game I can't wait to play them again Very Happy

Me too!!! so we can put are foot in your ASS!!!!! this time,flozel won't be the excuse this time we'll have are line in tac. to trash ya'll!!! Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 898283

HAHA!! good 1. youngin,but don't forget we move the ball like it was'nt s***!!!!!after flo got hurt we could'nt do s***!!!! i'm man anuff to say that are you? we'll be ready holla my young nigga.. Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 584266

Yea you guys moved the ball fine on us I'll admit but if it wasn't for Ray Edwards monster game it would have been a whole lot closer i do think it will be good game this time
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-01, 22:47

matthauganak1 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
matthauganak1 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
matthauganak1 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
Aillah wrote:

Yea you guys moved the ball fine on us I'll admit but if it wasn't for Ray Edwards monster game it would have been a whole lot closer i do think it will be good game this time

i'll see you in the season my youngin...as for my man MARIO what to say? i'll send you some tissue's this year.lololol
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-01, 23:48

I think i will have to roll with the cowboys next year
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-02, 16:54

super_mario90 wrote:
^
Schaub told me he was gonna put up 400 yard passing on that boys D.

Aint happen i need your address for the tissues i'm sending you Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-02, 17:46

The boys D is gonna have the same look on their faces when they got killed in the playoffs vs the viks im sure the same thing will happen.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-02, 17:50

super_mario90 wrote:
The boys D is gonna have the same look on their faces when they got killed in the playoffs vs the viks im sure the same thing will happen.

YEAH I HEAR YOU MY N!GGA BUT NOTICE THE KEY WORD YOU SAID!!!!play OFF'S have you seen them????? Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-02, 19:22

so much swag wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

YEAH I HEAR YOU MY N!GGA BUT NOTICE THE KEY WORD YOU SAID!!!!play OFF'S have you seen them????? Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Lol

Yeah i've seen them the boys got they azz wooped if thats what you mean.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-02, 20:25

super_mario90 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

hahahahah!! but we seen them! and we will have home field through out. what about ya'll??? you cant beat the colt's and your D' give up big play's at the end of the game... Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 129442 NO soup for you!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-02, 23:37

^

Are D gives up big plays at the end no they don't not even against the COLTS when the TEXANS lost close games it wasn't because of their D it was because of turn overs mainly fumbles and all of the games that they lost were at the goal line i would blame the RB's for fumbling and not running hard enough.

TEXANS D don't give up big plays there were only like 3 or 4 big plays that happened against the TEXANS D and two of them were by the COLTS and 4 big plays ain't bad through the entire season i know the boys D gave up more big plays through out the entire season.

TEXANS D RANKED 4TH in most yards allowed (299) & 2ND in stopping the run with only allowing (84) yards in the last 13 games of the season.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-03, 02:53

so much swag wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

hahahahah!! but we seen them! and we will have home field through out. what about ya'll??? you cant beat the colt's and your D' give up big play's at the end of the game... Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 129442 NO soup for you!

come on the cowboys make the playoffs all the time to lose... they are a disappointment like the chargers.....when it comes to playoff football and dallas fans always disappear right after
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-03, 02:54

and i notice when the giants are having a hot year they dont seem to do too well record wise
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-03, 04:11

UMMMM DOES ANYONE NOTICE MY SIG.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-03, 12:55

man that f*cking honey in the sig is hot!!!! and i f*ck with wite girl's...... Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-03, 16:52

Yeah dat b!tch is fine. Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Icon_king
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-04, 01:02

Lot of nice teams this year
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-04, 03:05

^
Yeah there is.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-04, 03:06

wat chick in wat sig
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-04, 13:16

^
The b!tch in ur sig.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-04, 15:47

the browns are going to have the best team lol
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-04, 17:55

super_mario90 wrote:
^
The b!tch in ur sig.

yeah ^^^^^^your sig my nigga! Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 970642
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-04, 19:58

Jags gonna be the best on madden 11 after 1-2 roster updates.. at least for me
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-04, 22:14

Not trying to be bias or anything but i really do believe the TEXANS will be a top 5 madden team they've improved so much in madden after a couple of upates just imagine in madden 11 how BEAST!!!! that team will be after a couple of updates.
Back to top Go down
Eastside513
New MS Member
New MS Member
Eastside513

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty2010-05-04, 23:13

Man dude ill Live by the broncos and die by the broncos. Maybe im wrong for this but I say f*** stats w/l stick with yur team. Done go into the category of teams that are good. Every year i adjust to my team ex. lossing cutler switching defenses we got Moreno (thank god tatum bell was a bum) dumervil at olb an now i lost BMarsh an Tony Scheff. But now i can work in tebow. And there is really no need to run nanos and glitches. Don b a bum pls. So if there is anybody that agrees wit me thank yu its nice to have real madden players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys Best On 11
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next