Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ATL vs Cowboys

Go down 
+3
super_mario90
Big Hungry 702
PapaSmurf
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-22, 15:58

so whats your thoughts about this game and who do you think will take the W?

i hoping matt ryan can keep his mental game straight and not drift off, because cowboys D can be pretty scary at times. also it would be nice to see turner do some of what he did last year.. if we can get around 4.0 yards a carry that would open up are pass game.. and matt ryan excels at PA.

now for defense.. it will be tough to stop barber, but he hasnt been that big this year due to injuries and what not. im not really gonna be worried about miles austin.. because i simply dont see him as a big threat to are D. now romo isn't that hott this year.. but he can still make good plays. hopefully we can come out with the win and continue on r season 5-1..

next week vs NO
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-22, 16:40

well seeing how ware has foot stress fracture and what not he wont be as dangerous and reckless as he usually plays. and miles austin had one huge game and everyone is one his nuts, it was the chiefs, any receiver coulda had a good day against them. and as for the running game that o-line is a beast and they could kill us with screens and runs but i think our defense is gonna prepare for that running game and were gonna bring it to them cowgirls, lets go dirty birds!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-22, 17:31

i like the dirty birds but their D will let them down big time barber will be back not hurt he'll be healthy and so will felix jones and witten will have a huge game and roy williams is bigger than any falcons CB he'll practically be open all game long

and cowboys D matches up well with the falcons O newman on roddy white will be a good match up tony gonz will have most of the receptions and turner might have good numbers but it won't be enuff to win cuz the falcons D sucks lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-22, 17:34

yo falcon fan 727 u trying to copy my sh*t lol i always post up my fav team game is that where u got that idea from lol
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-22, 17:37

I got dallas. I think atlanta is the better team but dallas has had 2 weeks to prepare for atlanta and atlanta hasn't looked that great this year. Everyone was on their nuts until the pats played a terrible game on offence and still beat the falcons 26-10. I still think that atlanta has a really bad D and will give up points to the cowboys.

Cowboys 31, Falcons 27
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-23, 13:30

I think the 3 headed monster will be too much for ATL to handle and the secondary has improved greatly since early in the season. I guess we'll have to wait and see though. Razz
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-23, 13:42

felix jones is back and well....barber wont be a factor IMO since he will be wearin a cast on his left hand for his broken thumb and his quad injury can still bother him for a couple more weeks....if u dont think miles austin is the real deal....just watch the game hes got top notch speed and has the size to matchup with most CBs...and considerin atl lost another CB in brian williams roy and austin will be gettn big time plays with a seemingly improved romo who has had 2 str8 solid A games.....

not to mention that cboys D has been lookin tuff the last few games....although Ware's injury can affect the pass rush....which would give ryan enough time to torch that suspect secondary so i think it will be closer than people are saying....31-28 is my prediction cboys on top with a felix jones KR TD to win the game
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-23, 16:31

Im a huge Cowboys fan. I have been my entire life. But Atlanta looks good this year too. As much as Id hate to see Atlanta lose (because I want them to do good this year) I think they will lose prolly 24-14. Then they play the Saints after this week, and I see them losing to the Saints also, by more than 10.

Sorry Falcons but you guys are going to be like 4-3 in 2 weeks.

OH AND A SIDE NOTE- how can you guys be saying dont worry about Barber? Hes averaging over 5.1 yards a carry and has 3 touchdowns, and hes ALWAYS deadly on those screen passes they give him. Cast on his thumb, and hurt quad or NOT, Marion Barber will make an impact....
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-23, 21:42

barber looked terrible vs chiefs IMo and i watched that game...he just ddnt look as explosive and i swear he looked like a slow ass mf....choice looked way more explosive and he showed that with that TD run he had....

barber will still need a few more weeks to work on that quad which i heard can linger for almost 6-8 weeks unless he rests....i would suggest for dallas to rest him and just let choice and jones play for the next couple weeks
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-23, 23:27

slow ass mf against the chiefs? what the hell are u talkin about? did u even watch that game? He moved the ball pretty well., They only gave him the ball 11 times total also, so maybe thats why you think he didnt do much..

He had like over 3.5 yards a carry I think and his quad was hurting. How did he look bad?
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-23, 23:36

um did i or did i not just say i watched the game? even the commentators said barber wasnt lookin like his usual self...trust me he really looked slow....no burst at all
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-23, 23:45

he only had the ball 11 times and he had 2 good runs that set up nice position for the cowboys.... he had 1 run that he burst through the hole for like 16-17 yards
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-24, 00:07

hes not as quick as he used to be...i could tell...

theres a reason y choice was the more explosive back and got the td run....

but w.e.....
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-24, 01:14

barber has 297 yards, 3 td's, and his average is over 5.1 yards a carry, and hes only played 3 1/2 games....

are you trying to hint towards you thinking choice is better than barber? ROTFL.

Everyone can run their mouths about barber all they want. hes one of the best backs in the NFL, even when hes hurt.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-24, 02:25

dude all i said was barber ddnt look good the game vs KC which was when he came back after his quad injury....

and im not the only 1 who thought that...even the damn announcers said it....

stop being such a homer and realize that at this point choice and jones is better than barber because HES INJURED

when barber is healthy no doubt hes a top back but its clear as day that quad is slowing him down....
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-25, 19:28

Falcons secondary, meet Tony Romo.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-25, 19:35

lol not a good day to be a falcon fan... oh well we plyed shitty and we lost. were still 4-2 and we'll bounce back but its clear as day that our defense needs help....
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-25, 19:36

no surprise to any1 that really knows football
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-25, 19:43

idk if ur bein a dick or a smart ass, or if ur even talkin to me. i though our played well so far this year but this game clearly showed that we need a secondary
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-25, 20:54

big hungry i wasnt talkin to you. i was talking to a couple of the guys that posted earlier in this thread.

i actually respect u for admitting your team needs defense. most fans of falcons are usually dumbasses and dont admit their team needs help.

s*** im a cowboys fan and i can clearly tell we need pass defense. idk what happened today, we got a couple big plays and thats about it, other than today our pass defense sucks.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-25, 21:05

24Marion24 wrote:
big hungry i wasnt talkin to you. i was talking to a couple of the guys that posted earlier in this thread.

i actually respect u for admitting your team needs defense. most fans of falcons are usually dumbasses and dont admit their team needs help.

s*** im a cowboys fan and i can clearly tell we need pass defense. idk what happened today, we got a couple big plays and thats about it, other than today our pass defense sucks.

Our pass defense sucked the first drive of the game and the Falcons first drive of the 2nd half. If you wanna count the late part of the game when the Cowboys were sitting back and only rushing 4 go ahead, but I thought the Cowboys pass D played solid save those 2 possessions I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-25, 22:21

i know we need defensive help, the cowboys played well today so derserved that win. ryan was sacked 4 times today so that didnt help matters much, so yea lets get over this hump and move on.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-26, 03:01

tony romo he kinda has that magic in him were he looks like he's gonna get sacked next thing u know he's throwing a TD pass to crayton

romo is a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-26, 19:47

imagine romo throwing to andre johnson.... damn
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty2009-10-26, 22:36

naw imagine romo throwing to T.O. again DAMN!!!!!!

ATL vs Cowboys Terrel%20owens1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATL vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATL vs Cowboys   ATL vs Cowboys Empty

Back to top Go down

ATL vs Cowboys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next