Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

help with the cowboys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

help with the cowboys Empty
PostSubject: help with the cowboys   help with the cowboys Empty2010-01-27, 00:46

okay i have a tourny coming up and i plan on using the boys for it. now ive never ran with them before so any help on setting up the depth chart on D would be nice (i run 46 normal almost all game).

another big question i have is how to use tashard choice in the O. i LOVE to keep my RB fresh all game but when should i put him in? or how should i use him?

any help is much appreciated
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: help with the cowboys   help with the cowboys Empty2010-01-27, 02:14

I don't run the 46 d can't help you there.

Barber is your trucking back, up the middle
Jones is your speed back for the edges
Jones is also an excellent return man
Jones does not catch well
Barber catches well
Choice can be subbed for either and used in the wildcat
Although Choice is an all purpose back, I don't use him much, the other two are very good
Anderson is a pretty decent fullback use him a few plays to keep em honest and he blocks well

Witten catches everything and is great with Barber in split backfield
Witten is also good in the slot
Witten catches balls thrown over and around his shoulders whether he is turned and looking or not

In the 155 defense Ratliff can hold his own with anybody in the league
Back to top Go down
d1z-guy
New MS Member
New MS Member
d1z-guy

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: help with the cowboys   help with the cowboys Empty2010-01-28, 22:58

When your desperate dont forget Tony Romo is decent to scramble with
Back to top Go down
nyjetsdef18
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: help with the cowboys   help with the cowboys Empty2010-02-03, 21:51

i like using felix jones as my starter rb because his speed.. i dont really run up the middle thats why...
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: help with the cowboys   help with the cowboys Empty2010-02-04, 12:06

well not that im a spec on d or anything, but if ur using the boys, i suggest the 46 bear...what i do with them is drop ware and or spears into hook zones and let ratliff and olshanky have a 2v5 attack...kinda f@g d but i think its effective cuz beleive it or not u cant sit in the pcoket cuz get hit and those slant plays and curls wont work....also, for o...here is my scheme....i throw a slant to miles austin first play everyone expects a run first play so easy yardage...then i go into my i form scheme...using every iso and zone play there for barber to employ....cowboys r too good in this yrs game not to be used....gl dude i wanna know how ya do...tell me what ya think of my scheme...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with the cowboys   help with the cowboys Empty

Back to top Go down

help with the cowboys
Page 1 of 1