Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Raiders vs. Cowboys

Go down 
+14
Modrewgnu
Crunk
RaiderRod
BOSTN BEANER
sgibs7
CJDAWGG14
TheCatJones28
Devo
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
tuki94
PeytonMvPManning
safemonk
chrisc2006
Fudgy
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-16, 19:32

what team do you think is the better in madden 09 Raiders or Cowboys?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-16, 19:38

Cowboys. All Raiders have is speed on defense and Schillens on offense. Cowboys have speed and big hitters if you package and sub the right way on defense. They also have one of the best HB duos in the game with power and speed, better lineman, and a better QB.
Back to top Go down
safemonk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-16, 21:12

COWBOYS ROMO< BENNET< WITTEN
NUFF SAID
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-16, 21:16

i think for the avg. player its the cowboys but for a top player its the raiders
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-16, 21:35

simple answer is the boys, they have no real weak spots in their team,but the raiders are a top 3 team for sure
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-16, 21:43

its the cowboys no doubt....there recievers are so much better then the raiders...and the raiders have got no good qb's

and with the speed....the cowboys have the same amount as the raiders
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-16, 23:02

last year i'd say the cowboys because their offense was godly but this year i'd take the raiders cuz while there still better offensively(but not by much), we got the far better defense(not even counting the speed)
Back to top Go down
TheCatJones28
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheCatJones28

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-18, 01:18

I'd say the cowboys, Ive played people who have used them the same way with the raiders and its scary. The raiders have a good D, but the cowboys can be as good and alot better O
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-18, 04:49

You can't really compare the two until you've played a guy about 4 times when you've been the raiders v cowboys, raiders v raiders, cowboys v raiders, cowboys v cowboys, cuz us saying "oh cowboys are better cuz they have fast DB's and thhe best LB core in the game", and saying "oh the raiders are better cuz they can come out of dime and shut everything down" and all that. It depends on how the guy plays and how you play. I've played a guy when I used the cowboys and thought they were the best team cuz they were fast as s***, then I've played guys when I use the raiders and thought they were the best cuza they were fast.

I'm going with the raiders tho, cuz they're one of the few teams in the game who can use man coverage, and be effective.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
sgibs7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-18, 11:02

Cowboys are the GOAT but Im a big fan od the Raiders Defense. Raiders are not that far behind in Madden 09
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-18, 15:33

i think its the cowboys for most people but i cant use them real well, i dont lose with the raiders after i learned their defence..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
RaiderRod
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaiderRod

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-18, 16:12

Raiders all the way...just curious how you going to get the more mature older gamers to this site when your monacher has inappropriate language. I come to this site from work often and get my tips and strategies. But w/IT depts. constantly viewing employees web site choices I may need to go to other sites that have more acceptable language..That means YOU CJ........
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-18, 16:18

What about me? That I use profanity when I post and me being a moderator I have to stop all of a sudden? No, go look at some of the other sh.... stuff former Mods have posted, then get back to me.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
RaiderRod
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaiderRod

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-18, 16:26

Well, that's fine......I guess my donation will go to another site then.....Who cares about past mods. It's all about here and now...You are raising the bar w/your information and have a much improved web-site kudos, now you may want to consider raising the bar on how you disseminate your information....There are alot of us older gamers out there wanting your very insightful and extremely helpful information and yes we have jobs and can donate funds to your site...I personally tell alot of my opponents about this site. It's Great...but....there is still some fine tuning in my opinion...Just my opinion....
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-18, 16:36

RaiderRod wrote:
Well, that's fine......I guess my donation will go to another site then.....Who cares about past mods. It's all about here and now...You are raising the bar w/your information and have a much improved web-site kudos, now you may want to consider raising the bar on how you disseminate your information....There are alot of us older gamers out there wanting your very insightful and extremely helpful information and yes we have jobs and can donate funds to your site...I personally tell alot of my opponents about this site. It's Great...but....there is still some fine tuning in my opinion...Just my opinion....
If you have a problem with a mod contact an admin or Modrewgnu. We are sorry, but we are still a "on the rise site."

Cowboys were very easy to use. Bennett and T.O. at WR, Witten at TE, and 3 good running backs. Plus, they had a fast defense if you using the right subs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-18, 16:57

RaiderRod wrote:

I am sorry if cj's language offended you. We have tried to set up our forums so that all inappropriate words get **** out. We appreciate your support and hope that this won't change your view of us.

P.S. Do you know how long heyward-bey is out and how severe that injury was he suffered the other day?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-18, 17:36

RaiderRod wrote:

RRod...as an older gamer myself....i feel you and definately understand where you are coming from. however, please don't judge the MASSES here at MS based on how you feel about the FEW. there are many many younger cats here that are great....and some that may definately need attitude adjustments (that is for their parents to do). however, like you said...we are one of the best madden sites around and our information is top-notch.

and for that alone RRod...this site is worth your staying and supporting. also...as a rule of thumb....always remember that it is pointless and futile to try to correct character flaws in cats on a madden site and over the internet.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-18, 18:10

i think the better team is the cowboys they have the same speed at cb as the cowboys caus jenkins the qb caus easily be 95 speed with newman and scandrick they have a fast secondary a solid front 7 even tho they lost canty but they linebacker core for the cowboys is still pretty great the offense on madden 10 will be slower but like i said in my blog they will be a clock controllers dream with very solid wr's and a top 3 TE... in 10 cowboys definately better if they were serious about qb rating with russel ony able throw deep thats it.

COWBOYSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-19, 19:26

Both r pretty even cowboys i would give the edge because they got a better QB. jamarcus makes good plays sometimes but he also makes some pretty horrible plays.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-19, 19:28

i dont know i always liked using the raiders instead of the cowboys

i didn't like using the fb too much in my scheme so i had no use for barber. and that d is just so fast on oakland
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
RaiderRod
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaiderRod

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-19, 20:23

I appreciate yall's feedback...I really love the site, it has improved my game tremendously. As I have posted recently I have uploaded many vids to EA Sports Community based on the strategies I have received here and have increased my enjoyment tenfold. If I didn't really really like this site and all of you that participate I would not have said anything and simply moved on to another site...Peace...

I'm still researching heyward-bey's injury through Rraider Nation....
Back to top Go down
Football500
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty2009-06-28, 17:11

it would depend on who has more skill but head to head i would pick the cowboys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders vs. Cowboys   Raiders vs. Cowboys Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiders vs. Cowboys
Page 1 of 1