Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cowboys Best On 11

Go down 
+25
Moore's Pats
SteelersPSUfan
Aillah
Madd3n Guru
bigbuddah
Swag Escobar
cmccray2639
so much swag
PapaSmurf
Elite
Ant1010 I Play Wii
Oldstalecheetos
allain43
Hormel
super_mario90
ticklemeelmo
matthauganak1
romo2miles
SAYWHAJAWS
Crunk
Jimmy Freedom90
CJDAWGG14
PeytonMvPManning
B-__-R-__-B
WestFo3
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-24, 19:19

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Ant1010 I Play Wii wrote:
Dallas is easily the best team. Have 2 shutdown cbs ball is going to be a beast and play above his rating. Pat watkins is still there and we just drafted a top 5 guy with the 24th pick. The jets lbs are still slow. They only have 1 fast pass rushing lb. Hughes would have been a better pick then wilson. The dline is still mediocre the offfense is a huge reason why I would nyj. The defense will be cromar at fs and wikson playing 2. Madden wise at least soooo jets? No sir. Cowboys? Yes sir

yo ant i though you was sayin that the skins were gonna be the best back when the mcnabb trade went down, wich one is it? boys? or skins? there both good for madden though....

What?
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-24, 21:11

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Dallas is easily the best team. Have 2 shutdown cbs ball is going to be a beast and play above his rating. Pat watkins is still there and we just drafted a top 5 guy with the 24th pick. The jets lbs are still slow. They only have 1 fast pass rushing lb. Hughes would have been a better pick then wilson. The dline is still mediocre the offfense is a huge reason why I would nyj. The defense will be cromar at fs and wikson playing 2. Madden wise at least soooo jets? No sir. Cowboys? Yes sir

yo ant i though you was sayin that the skins were gonna be the best back when the mcnabb trade went down, wich one is it? boys? or skins? there both good for madden though....

What?

when donovan got traded you made a thread on how you thought the skins were gonna be the best in madden cuz they now had a good QB, but now your saying the boys are.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-24, 22:25

bigbuddah wrote:
who the **** is scared of the houston texans haha cowboys going to destroy them in week 3 put money on it

Buddah' that's why i respect your swag!!! my dude..mario is still learning so give him time,he'll come around.. Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 01:07

so much swag wrote:
cmccray2639 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
cmccray2639 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
cmccray2639 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S ONCE AGAIN THE BEST TEAM IN MADDEN AND THE LEAGUE, IS THE SH!T ANOTHER YEAR THE RUN FOR THE BOWL STARTED WITH DEZ!!!!! SEE YOU IN DALLAS HOLD YOUR CLAP'S PLEASE TILL FEBUARY..LOLOLOLOOLO.

damn do you proofread what you write bc this barely makes any sense lol.. and im sorry bud, but the cowboys a far from the best team in the league ( might not even be the best in the nfc east), but i can appreciate the april enthusiasm. tell romo to stop choking every chance he gets then maybe they will win a super bowl

im sorry but jacksonville play'ed in what superbowl,and jarrod has how many ring's with superbowl winner on it? Romo did'nt choke,his line got smash when flo' went down.

hater's show there true color's when it come's to DALLAS...

ok kid ive got no hate for dallas.. i could honestly give two shits abt them.. and its garrard clown. oh and he has the same number of rings that romo has so let that s*** go.. you may think theyre the best madden team but in real life theyre a joke and will be for quite sometime so just be happy if they continue to at least compete for a playoff spot

so yoyur calling garrard a clown? my point! you worship the butthole of a team! then you rag on my squad? you don't even know why you hate the boy's, but i'm not shock every one who hate's them don't know why anyway. so stay in your lane, and know your place.FREIND! Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 649595

nothing you say ever makes any sense.. you just make yourself look like an idiot by writing a bunch of s*** that doesnt have any point. and i was calling you a clown bc you misspelled garrard's name. and im not your friend so dont get that twisted son. oh and when did i say i hate the cowboys? i just said theyre not the best team, nor are they going to win a super bowl anytime soon.. so get your facts str8

DUDE! your just a d!ckhead, Everything i say' make sense shut the f*ck up for a sec! and use that small pea you call your brain,and you realize i'm helping out other people!!! F*ck whole. everybody's a cyber lame! c me, then talk sh!t!

see you in what? your not helping anyone out.. just being an annoyance. and you must be fucking retarded bc you misspell everything (what is a **** Whole?) youre making yourself look like an idiot so maybe you should try reading what you write. moron
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 02:15

Look, I'm easily one of the biggest Dallas Cowboys fans in real life. Everyone who has ever talked to me, hung out with me, and whatever know that I'm a Cowboy fan. And, they all love to take shots. Whenever anything happens to the Cowboys all I hear is "oh they suck" , or something along them lines, something that doesn't even make sense. One day I was talking about Romo being a top 15 QB in the league, I mean honestly even big Romo haters would at least acknowledge the fact that he is easily one of the top 15 QBs in the NFL right now , and someone said "oh he sucks" , like the bad insults just keep coming. I am more knowledgeable about the game of football, especially the NFL then 90% of this world, I know facts and stats and everything off the top of my head, and when arguing football with someone I can name ever stat and then someone will say "oh he sucks", so I've kinda stopped arguing football with anyone I know. And this thread just makes me sick to read garbage like this. No player in the NFL "sucks" , there are 53 roster spots on 32 NFL teams, which means there are roughly 1,700 players in the NFL. That is an extreme selections, of the millions of people who live on this earth, only 1,700 of them are good enough to be in the NFL, people need to actually watch the game, and do their research, instead of just dogging on someone because "there team sucks" or "their player sucks", anyways I'm done ranting, but this thread has made me give up hope on reading message boards.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 03:41

bigbuddah wrote:
who the **** is scared of the houston texans haha cowboys going to destroy them in week 3 put money on it

the boys D thats who scared

Last edited by super_mario90 on 2010-04-25, 03:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 03:44

so much swag wrote:
bigbuddah wrote:

Buddah' that's why i respect your swag!!! my dude..mario is still learning so give him time,he'll come around.. Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Lol

Ya'll gotta come to are house and try to win TEXANS have one of the best home records in the league since the past couple of years along with the COLT,PATS and a few more teams.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 03:46

Hormel wrote:
Look, I'm easily one of the biggest Dallas Cowboys fans in real life. Everyone who has ever talked to me, hung out with me, and whatever know that I'm a Cowboy fan. And, they all love to take shots. Whenever anything happens to the Cowboys all I hear is "oh they suck" , or something along them lines, something that doesn't even make sense. One day I was talking about Romo being a top 15 QB in the league, I mean honestly even big Romo haters would at least acknowledge the fact that he is easily one of the top 15 QBs in the NFL right now , and someone said "oh he sucks" , like the bad insults just keep coming. I am more knowledgeable about the game of football, especially the NFL then 90% of this world, I know facts and stats and everything off the top of my head, and when arguing football with someone I can name ever stat and then someone will say "oh he sucks", so I've kinda stopped arguing football with anyone I know. And this thread just makes me sick to read garbage like this. No player in the NFL "sucks" , there are 53 roster spots on 32 NFL teams, which means there are roughly 1,700 players in the NFL. That is an extreme selections, of the millions of people who live on this earth, only 1,700 of them are good enough to be in the NFL, people need to actually watch the game, and do their research, instead of just dogging on someone because "there team sucks" or "their player sucks", anyways I'm done ranting, but this thread has made me give up hope on reading message boards.

jamarcus russell oh he sucks.

What you gotta say about that.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 07:57

super_mario90 wrote:
Hormel wrote:

jamarcus russell oh he sucks.

What you gotta say about that.

He is lazy, his natural ability isn't good enough to carry him in the NFL, if he put work into being a NFL Qb he could be great
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 08:17

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

What?

when donovan got traded you made a thread on how you thought the skins were gonna be the best in madden cuz they now had a good QB, but now your saying the boys are.

Redskins had a poor Madden draft, Dallas got Dez Bryant and Sean Lee
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 13:04

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah = DRC type CB he is huge and fast from a small school but he can ball. I'll have him at S/3rd CB on madden. Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 898283

Sean Lee also adds a faster MLB now to go with Spencer, Butler and Ware....

Oh and Dez Bryant. Cowboys will be nasty. O-line is overrated.... Packers O-line sucks and I do fine when I play with them on madden.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 13:18

Oline doesn't hardly suck. You replace a slow ass adams with a speedy free and its good and you can eve move gurode to lt because that's what I've done. And I kicked adams inside and made columbo my center and made free my rt
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 13:52

Wow ANT! columbo at center? that's diff i never heard Rt, to center on madden!!!! but if it' work's go for it money..
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 19:35

^F*CK THE COWBOYS!!!!

ok bye.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 20:38

WestFo3 wrote:
Akwasi Owusu-Ansah = DRC type CB he is huge and fast from a small school but he can ball. I'll have him at S/3rd CB on madden. Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 898283

Sean Lee also adds a faster MLB now to go with Spencer, Butler and Ware....

Oh and Dez Bryant. Cowboys will be nasty. O-line is overrated.... Packers O-line sucks and I do fine when I play with them on madden.
Hes no where near DRC. Akwasi cant even run in the low 4.4's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 20:41

so much swag wrote:
Wow ANT! columbo at center? that's diff i never heard Rt, to center on madden!!!! but if it' work's go for it money..

Where you are at on the O-line means nothing. They do the same stuff, is there a "snap" rating on the game? No, no different then moving a FB to TE or a SS to CB, if they have a high catch rating it still applies.
Back to top Go down
Madd3n Guru
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-25, 20:43

eagles baby
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-26, 14:12

super_mario90 wrote:
^F*CK THE COWBOYS!!!!

ok bye.

you and everybody with ya'll closet love for the cowboy's!!!!! Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Lol Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Lol but we dont need ya'll stay with your red raider's hahaha..see you wk. three when kick your a$$!
Back to top Go down
Aillah
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-28, 06:04

Mario Texans have a good O but when you go against Dallas you are gonna lose one way or another. All dalas has to do is shut down Andre and Daniels, and when thats done we will out score Texans easily.

If Johnson is gonna go Deep, Ware will Put Schaub on his back Smile
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-28, 16:34

Aillah wrote:
Mario Texans have a good O but when you go against Dallas you are gonna lose one way or another. All dalas has to do is shut down Andre and Daniels, and when thats done we will out score Texans easily.

My man AILLAH,keep that sh!t coming,my nigga mario is in the wrong part of texas,he don't know better,but he'll come around soon!!!! Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-04-28, 19:42

Aillah wrote:

Let's be realistic for a second if ware couldn't put favre on his back when he was going deep to the much slower sidney rice what makes you think he'll leave schaub on the ground all game long when it don't take very much time for the fast Dre to get open.

Im sure ware will get his sacks but O.D. & Dre aren't the only wr's you gotta worry about you don't get to have the leagues #1 passing game with just two offensive weapons TEXANS have a whole roster of weapons to throw to andre davis and jocoby jones will make plays just like they did all last season you just can't take away Dre and O.D. at the same time thats impossible i don't i've ever seen that or heard of that.

O.D. was hurt for most of last season and Defenses still couldn't cover Dre so even if there is a way to cover O.D. Dre will stil get open.

You can try to cover O.D. and Dre but im 100% sure that are other playmakers will get open down the feild it happened all last season so i don't see why it won't happen this season.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-01, 16:44

SEE you week 3three!!! oh>>>don't forget we play ya'll in the preseason..so we'll kick ya'll A$$ twice for G.P. holla Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-01, 16:54

super_mario90 wrote:
Aillah wrote:

Let's be realistic for a second if ware couldn't put favre on his back when he was going deep to the much slower sidney rice what makes you think he'll leave schaub on the ground all game long when it don't take very much time for the fast Dre to get open.

Im sure ware will get his sacks but O.D. & Dre aren't the only wr's you gotta worry about you don't get to have the leagues #1 passing game with just two offensive weapons TEXANS have a whole roster of weapons to throw to andre davis and jocoby jones will make plays just like they did all last season you just can't take away Dre and O.D. at the same time thats impossible i don't i've ever seen that or heard of that.

O.D. was hurt for most of last season and Defenses still couldn't cover Dre so even if there is a way to cover O.D. Dre will stil get open.

You can try to cover O.D. and Dre but im 100% sure that are other playmakers will get open down the feild it happened all last season so i don't see why it won't happen this season.

Ahh you reminded me of that great Vikings vs cowboys game I can't wait to play them again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-01, 17:06

matthauganak1 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
Aillah wrote:

Ahh you reminded me of that great Vikings vs cowboys game I can't wait to play them again Very Happy

Me too!!! so we can put are foot in your ASS!!!!! this time,flozel won't be the excuse this time we'll have are line in tac. to trash ya'll!!! Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 898283
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty2010-05-01, 17:11

so much swag wrote:
matthauganak1 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
Aillah wrote:

Me too!!! so we can put are foot in your ASS!!!!! this time,flozel won't be the excuse this time we'll have are line in tac. to trash ya'll!!! Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 898283

Yea maybe you can put a touchdown on the board this time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Best On 11   Cowboys Best On 11 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys Best On 11
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next