Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

paying your respects to players leaving your team.

Go down 
+9
jonny_madden10
Mcnair2Wycheck
leway
Jimmy Freedom90
Crunk
MiamiXCanes
EggzOverEazy
iRoN RaMpAgEx
B-__-R-__-B
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty2010-03-15, 19:22

GOODBYE LARRY FOOTE, PHILLIP BUCHANNON, GRADY JACKSON! All these guys are past their prime but did what they could all season long.

HELLO VANDEN BOSCHE, BURLESON, NDAMUKONG SUH!
Back to top Go down
Uno180
New MS Member
New MS Member
Uno180

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty2010-03-15, 19:30

the Rams gonna get Suh...srry lol
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty2010-03-15, 20:28

i think the rams are gonna go bradford.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty2010-03-15, 20:51

No... The Rams have wasted too much money over the years on high defensive line draft picks and none have worked out. Ill put my money on them getting bradford or even trading to get more picks/players
Back to top Go down
bullethead527
New MS Member
New MS Member
bullethead527

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty2010-03-15, 22:58

Peppers, I will miss him, damn he was a factor on the team, Also Jake Del homme, I honestly thought he would stick around, maybe as a back up to Moore, or maybe given a second chance. Hoover, man they should have let him retire in Carolina, he played HS football there, College, and pros!!!! DAmn near the only NFL pro that never had to move out of his mom's house his whole freakin career dating back to pop!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty2010-03-15, 23:21

where did hoover go to hs?college?
Back to top Go down
Uno180
New MS Member
New MS Member
Uno180

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty2010-03-16, 00:11

i think the rams will do it again cuz their defense sucks!! they only have three good players....o.j atogwe, laurinitis, and ron bartell...everybody else is embarassing....they can probably pick up a QB out of free agency like dereck anderson or sumbody
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty2010-03-16, 02:07

Just throwin this out there bc i rarely hear ron bartells name out their but his pops used to be my supervisor at gm. Hes a real solid db and mad cool for hookin me up with tickets last yr lions vs rams
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty2010-03-16, 02:37

Uno180 wrote:
i think the rams will do it again cuz their defense sucks!! they only have three good players....o.j atogwe, laurinitis, and ron bartell...everybody else is embarassing....they can probably pick up a QB out of free agency like dereck anderson or sumbody

yeah but you cant really build a franchise around a DT like you can a QB, i think bradford will go 1st, if i was the rams i would just give up my 2nd for vick then take suh 1st then build from there, thats just what i would do though, we'll have to see how the draft shakes out.
Back to top Go down
bullethead527
New MS Member
New MS Member
bullethead527

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty2010-03-17, 01:07

"Hoover took an unlikely journey to his stellar NFL career, becoming one of the few players who grew up, played in college and succeeded in the NFL without leaving his state. From Thomasville to Cullowhee and on to Charlotte. "

Ledford Senior High School in Thomasville, North Carolina. Then to Western Carolina.

4th paragraph down, on NFL.com/panthers/Hoover Released.

I didn't know that until I read the article on NFL.com.
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty2010-03-17, 14:57

LT *tear*

Okay even tho he has slowed down since the norv turner era he still is one of the, if not thee greatest chargers to ever play. It sucks to see him leave not winning a super bowl and it's not gonna be the same not seeing him on Sundays playing for the blue, white, and gold.

Other notables...

Jamal Williams
Kassim osgood

Antonio Cromartie... He has so much talent BUT does not like contact unless it's him smashing bottles over other dudes heads in bars or clubs. So so long Mr. 765 ( 7 kids with 6 different girls in 5 different states ) you were good but too many problems and can't wrap up... pun intended Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty2010-03-17, 15:51

adding shawn andrews to my list of players that ima miss seeing in a eagles uniform, also chris clemons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

paying your respects to players leaving your team.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2