Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

paying your respects to players leaving your team.

Go down 
+9
jonny_madden10
Mcnair2Wycheck
leway
Jimmy Freedom90
Crunk
MiamiXCanes
EggzOverEazy
iRoN RaMpAgEx
B-__-R-__-B
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty
PostSubject: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-11, 23:09

okay so as we all know there have already been huge changes throughout the league that will change the look and shape of madden next year, this one is for those guys that truly like the players on there teams, that are sad to see them go for whatever reason, so im gettin as much playing time using these players as i can, as of right now the eagles have released LB will witherspoon who has now signed with the titans, they traded reggie brown to the buccaneers for a 2011 draft pick, they released long time RB brian westbrook, and they released DE jason babin. so as a solute and a token of gratitude i will be playing some if not all of the rest of my games until madden 11 comes out with these players in the starting lineup, yeah some of them already are but players like babin and brown will be in the starting lineup, i wanna get as many snaps as possible with these players in an eagles uniform, i will miss these players (especially reggie brown) theyve helped the eagles in all the success they've had and i certainly appreciate it.
i wanna know if anyone is doing the same? lemme know who you will miss and if you'll be starting them in your lineup now that they are no longer with your team.
Back to top Go down
iRoN RaMpAgEx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-11, 23:42

what success, the eagles have never won a super bowl.so all the players ur giving respect to havent done squat for your team
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-11, 23:49

yup, since Jake was announced as cut, i have been using him in every game.

and i use ma'ake every game anyway, as well as brad hoover.

i knew jake was going, the other two were more of a surprise.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-11, 23:51

making the playoffs on a pretty consistant basis isnt success? you cant tell me the eagles organization arent one of the most respected and successfull in the league were no browns or rams (no offense) i think you took me saying success like i was saying there best in the league and thats not what i was sayin just that the eagles success thus far has been helped along greatly by these players, this last season was a bit of a let down at the end but overall the eagles were and are a successfull team man.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 00:07

if your from the U...then your starting. no questions asked
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 00:14

MiamiXCanes wrote:
if your from the U...then your starting. no questions asked

im gonna take a long shot here and guess that your a canes fan???
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 00:17

lol sence i was in dipers. i dont have an NFL team so i follow everybody from the U that goes into the NFL
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 00:31

ay nothing wrong with that gotta love the passion man! good stuff MXC!
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 01:27

EggzOverEazy wrote:
yup, since Jake was announced as cut, i have been using him in every game.

and i use ma'ake every game anyway, as well as brad hoover.

i knew jake was going, the other two were more of a surprise.
When I heard they cut Hoover I almost cried. I'm going to miss going to the games and not hearing Hooooooov
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 01:46

Been making Marshall my top focus for throwing lately, i use plays which i know he'll be open and lately he's been getting 100+ receiving yards. Ill miss him on the broncos.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 01:49

are they getting rid of him?! i heard rumors but didnt know if anyone had actually made a move on him. is he out?
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 02:44

got to use Kerry Rhodes as much as I can.

On a positive note. NO LIMAS SWEED for me lol. That means all potential endzone catches will be caught woohoo lol
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 02:47

i gotta admit rhodes and wilson look real nice together assuming they play together, but you dont like limas leway?! i mean he does drop a ton of balls but you can sneak a few rockets in every now and again with him, with galloway, holmes, and wallace, you got speed and for days and weeks man and i nice guy to go to over the middle in hines and he can BLOCK!!!
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 02:53

The thing is his dropped TD passes could have won Steelers those first two or three games they lost.

*sarcasm*Plus he came from Texas gahhh*ends sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 03:12

BNR idk if you were talking to me but yeah, there is no way he'll be around the next year, him and the organization just don't click. and he's been in a lot of trouble with the law. So yeah im thinking the broncos are gunna look for a decent trade and get a second round draft pick and maybe some other stuff. not all too sure on the specifics of it.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 03:36

dang man thats too bad he's a great talent, but he does have alot of bagage that comes with him, how do you feel about it? you guys got jamaal williams so thats good.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 03:52

^^^^^ yeah thats a big pickup for them. they had a nice D and there only adding to it so that should help. whoever gets marshall is a very lucky team though
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-12, 16:43

I realized that i gotta accept it. even though it's gunna suck. and they also released andra davis which sucks too. but yeah with a big guy like williams on the line it'll aid the the run stopping a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-13, 19:52

I'll miss Keith Bulluck assuming that he won't be retained. He was my favorite Titans for years. Best wishes to Kyle Vanden-Bosch even though it was time to let him go, same for Kevin Mawae.

Alge Crumpler can go suck a dick.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-14, 04:39

I agree with you on Bulluck. that guy's a true Titan and a fan favorite, Vanden-bosch too.
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-14, 04:48

HAHHA at the kid who said the eagles arent a successful organisation. We have got playoffs loadss in the past 10 years, Andy Reid named the 3rd best manager of the decade, no one wants to play us in the playoffs, even when we're playing well teams still fear our explosive offense and pressure defense.

Anyway yeah i will play all the eagles who left, especially will witherspoon, he'll be greatly missed alongside brian westbroook.

Why i'm here can you explain why we released Witherspoon ? to free up cap room or something ?
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-14, 12:55

jonny_madden10 wrote:
no one wants to play us in the playoffs,
Cause they know playing the Eagles in playoffs will be a really easy win lol
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-14, 22:36

jonny_madden10 wrote:
HAHHA at the kid who said the eagles arent a successful organisation. We have got playoffs loadss in the past 10 years, Andy Reid named the 3rd best manager of the decade, no one wants to play us in the playoffs, even when we're playing well teams still fear our explosive offense and pressure defense.

Anyway yeah i will play all the eagles who left, especially will witherspoon, he'll be greatly missed alongside brian westbroook.

Why i'm here can you explain why we released Witherspoon ? to free up cap room or something ?

yeah releasing witherspoon kinda suprised me, i kinda saw the westbrook thing comming but witherspoon?
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-15, 14:44

yeah im still confused over that, linebackers isnt exactly our strongest point either :/
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty2010-03-15, 17:44

ionno maybe the adress it in the draft??? stewie will be back as well so that should help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paying your respects to players leaving your team.   paying your respects to players leaving your team. Empty

Back to top Go down

paying your respects to players leaving your team.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next