Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?

Go down 
+11
MiamiXCanes
leway
noob999
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Mcnair2Wycheck
Fudgy
xNY Fin3stx
2ToN
B-__-R-__-B
Big Hungry 702
eaglefan1019
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-13, 23:12

Ok, is this conversation really going on right now? Anyone that doesn't live in Philadelphia shouldn't even be talking about this. You all can say McNabb is great, you guys can say he's accurate, you can all sit here and say he is the best fuckin' QB in the league. Guess what none of you see him on a weekly basis. You don't see the 14 balls that are thrown at the WR's feet. You don't see him over throwing Desean (oh wait.. Playoff game ya you all got a little taste of the real McNabb) I see it week after week. How can you all explain McNabb not being able to hit his WR's and TE's against Oakland. Granted the D didn't stop the TE, but guess what they scored 13 points. Now some of you said McNabb has people to throw to now. (DJ, Maclin, Celek, Westbrook (At the time) McCoy) but yet, he couldn't put points up against the Raiders.. care to explain that? Now everyone wants to say that the O-line was terrible this season.. had no problems with the Giants.. stopped their pass rush. See I just find it funny how everyone in the National Media says McNabb is so good top 5 QB. No you are wrong. I would love to see McNabb in Minnesota cause he would fail there to. I would love to see McNabb anywhere else cause he would fail. I am not saying Kolb is going to be the best QB he may take time to develop but guess what I would rather know that were not going to win a Superbowl and rebuild than have everyone hype up the Eagles to fail.

Now if you guys want to backtrack fine we can do that. People say McNabb never had a good WR. Thats funny, cause if I remember correctly McNabb had one of the best WR's in the game. Brian Westbrook, yes granted he was a "Running Back" but guess what. How often did he run the ball? You people say that Brady, Manning, and Brees couldn't play in Philly? Why because they are established QBs? And they have all won something? Thats what is different between them and McNabb. They have all done something with their careers. Anyone who wants McNabb can have him. Give us a Second round pick and he's all yours. Anyone that wants to come live in Philly for the football season and actually see what McNabb does on a week to week basis be my guest.. you guys would hate him to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Coach Wilkins
New MS Member
New MS Member
Coach Wilkins

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-13, 23:32

^^^^ and thats why Eagle fans hate McNabb
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-13, 23:57

its really sad too see fans of team hate on a guy that has done so much for that team, would the eagles even be a contender year in and year out if it werent for mcnabb? im not sayin he's the greates or that he's perfect, he has his bad games, but who doesnt? i find it funny that people are so cought up in kolb, has anyone forgot the pick six he threw to ed reed? or the pick six he threw to darren sharper? he was horrible up until this year, wich is why im not fully sold on kolb yet, he's still got some maturing to do, i think the eagles can still make a few runs at the ship before they call it quits on mcnabb, the window of opportunity is still there, small but there.
if the eagels made it to the ship, the superbowl, the biggest football stage in the world, who would you start?... kolb or mcnabb?... ima put my money on the guy thats a proven winner and leader of men, a guy thats been there and knows what its like to play in a game of that magnitude, i think your words are comming from a hurt, dissapointed fan, but really what philly fan isnt disapointed with the way the season ended, often times you'll hear players say for a team to succeed they must not get to high when things are good and too low when they go bad, i think fans kinda in a way needa think the same way not get too too high on our team, its players, or their performances, but also when things dont go the way we want not to totally give up on players, in this case mcnabb, ive been a fan of his from day 1 and through everything ill continue to be a fan of his.
i agree that kolb is the future but right now i really believe that the eagles can make a few more playoff runs with mcnabb, if you cut him or release him now you can pretty much count being a contender and going to the playoffs out of the picture completely cuz i dont see kolb doing the things mcnabb can do right now, maybe after a year or two when he's had some real experiece, thats just my view on it its all opinion so dont get too mad over anything i said.
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-14, 01:34

McSad aint winning nothing as long as he is with tha eagles!!I think they got it all wrong.They have had alot of good seasons but the team always fails.To reach the pinnacle and fail at the biggest moments of some of the biggest games shows they cant win when it counts.I give them credit for Being the best in the nfc east repeatedly over the most numerous years but the team still yearns for a championship.I like there fans more then any fan base in the country because there entertaining!They talk shtt there in ur face but still dnt have a pot to pss in!!I like mcnabb he went to my citys college syracuse but mcsadd is old tired washed up and after he leaves the eagles will do worse.He has had alot of good seasons and i guess they should be grateful.But who Knows?They could have done better.REAL hall of fame qbs win TITLES and dont Lose!!Mcsadd has thrown some questionable throws and hasnt DONE shtt when it counts!!I hear the arguments that the team doesent run enough.All I have to say about that is WOULD OF! SHOULD OF! COULD OF!!If You Want To Speak Reality then mcsadd has failed..and he had numerous chances!!WHO KNOWS but the eagles need a winner somebody that can win a championship!!
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-14, 01:37

I love all u eagle fans though!!With out them the nfl would be more boring if thats possible!!!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-14, 01:56

and from what it sounds like kolb is that winner??? you said it yourself they have had alot of good seasons but the TEAM always fails to reach the pinacle and i would agree but the key word there is team, you cant s*** on mcnabb when its a team game, the defense was not as dominant without dawk or jim, im not making excuses like thats th reason the D wasnt as it usually is im just stating that the D has got some holes to fill and work to do thats all, you had the offensive line problems and when your going against defenses like dallas where you got two real good edge rushers in ware and spencer and a penetrating force in the middle in ratliff you gotta have your best guys in the mix and i dont think max or nick are the best the eagles have to offer and to ask jason peters as good as he is to block D-ware all game two games straight, thats a big assignment for one man, brian westbrooks absense hurt the passing and rushing attack as well, cuz you then had to rely on a rookie to do alot more then i think was first planned on, he did come through and had a great rookie season but he's no westbrook, the westbrook were all used to seeing i think is done for those concusions can take a ton out of you, with all these problems can you really blame everything on mcnabb? its no ones fault really i dono why everyone wants to s*** on mcnabb he's done a ton for the organization and i think still gots some left to give.
listen i think with bradley comming back into the defensive line up the defense will be strengthend, then you add the addition of DB marlin jackson, and you gotta think they'll adress some defensive issues in the draft, ive hear terrance cody so's to match up with bigger more physical offensive lines such as dallas, i heard taylor mays to maybe fill that revolving door they had at free saftey last year, i heard rumors of maybe a linebacker like sergio kindel or sean witherspoon, the point is with all this attention to the defense you gotta think they'll play better, on offense you have maclin with a year under his belt, jackson whos proved to be a deap threat and great return man, you have a really good slot in jason avant, they also brought back a nice redzone target in hank baskett, shady mccoy will have a year under his belt and should only get better, they feel like stacey andrews is gonna step his game up, we'll have to see how shawn shakes out and jamaal with that late season knee injury, all im trying to get at is that things look bright for this next season, eagle fans and fans of all teams in general need to forget about last year cuz its over its a new season were talking about and anything can happen, im gonna go into the season with high hopes a good attitude, if ya'll wanna s*** oh him go ahead, im stickin by my man D-mac! go eagles!!!
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-14, 02:07

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
and from what it sounds like kolb is that winner??? you said it yourself they have had alot of good seasons but the TEAM always fails to reach the pinacle and i would agree but the key word there is team, you cant s*** on mcnabb when its a team game, the defense was not as dominant without dawk or jim, im not making excuses like thats th reason the D wasnt as it usually is im just stating that the D has got some holes to fill and work to do thats all, you had the offensive line problems and when your going against defenses like dallas where you got two real good edge rushers in ware and spencer and a penetrating force in the middle in ratliff you gotta have your best guys in the mix and i dont think max or nick are the best the eagles have to offer and to ask jason peters as good as he is to block D-ware all game two games straight, thats a big assignment for one man, brian westbrooks absense hurt the passing and rushing attack as well, cuz you then had to rely on a rookie to do alot more then i think was first planned on, he did come through and had a great rookie season but he's no westbrook, the westbrook were all used to seeing i think is done for those concusions can take a ton out of you, with all these problems can you really blame everything on mcnabb? its no ones fault really i dono why everyone wants to s*** on mcnabb he's done a ton for the organization and i think still gots some left to give.
listen i think with bradley comming back into the defensive line up the defense will be strengthend, then you add the addition of DB marlin jackson, and you gotta think they'll adress some defensive issues in the draft, ive hear terrance cody so's to match up with bigger more physical offensive lines such as dallas, i heard taylor mays to maybe fill that revolving door they had at free saftey last year, i heard rumors of maybe a linebacker like sergio kindel or sean witherspoon, the point is with all this attention to the defense you gotta think they'll play better, on offense you have maclin with a year under his belt, jackson whos proved to be a deap threat and great return man, you have a really good slot in jason avant, they also brought back a nice redzone target in hank baskett, shady mccoy will have a year under his belt and should only get better, they feel like stacey andrews is gonna step his game up, we'll have to see how shawn shakes out and jamaal with that late season knee injury, all im trying to get at is that things look bright for this next season, eagle fans and fans of all teams in general need to forget about last year cuz its over its a new season were talking about and anything can happen, im gonna go into the season with high hopes a good attitude, if ya'll wanna s*** oh him go ahead, im stickin by my man D-mac! go eagles!!!

Thats why I like the philly fans NO JOKE THEY TALK IT!!!And probably to your amazement i'm not mocking you.As far as philly fans Go I think there the baddest in the nfl!Ya oakland Kansas city-Thats a tuff stadium But the philly fans There In a class the Giants fans arent even in.I think the reason the fans have been so emotional as stated above is because there desperately seeking a championship.The emotion that the city and the fans have over that team is like dallas!!And dallas will be the first to 7 Superbowls just kidding...Blaming mcsadd is reasonable.Its your opinion which way you want to go!!
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-14, 02:57

just wanna say a couple things

1. this is a perfect example of how arguments should be like no flaming no calling people dumb for their opinions perfect great job guys

2. WALL OF TEXT! please...space them out lol....i dont wanna have to read that sht like a novel

3. mcnabb has had his games and has had his awful games...either way he is a good qb no ifs ands or buts about it he is a solid quarterback and ull have to be completely devoid of any human reasoning to think he wouldnt be a great asset for your team
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-14, 03:17

ya i get what your sayin K.D. i think his performance this past season is part of the problem but like i said before you gotta win

as a team and lose as ateam, its a team sport, and as fans you gotta i think you gotta have the same attitude if the team

fails to meet the ultimate goal wich is a superbowl victory then you gotta look at the failure as a whole, like look at the loss or

lack of production from a team perspective not a single player view, if the eagles won the ship donovan wouldnt stand up and

say all the success this season should go to me and me alone, he would tell you how as a team they won and overcam many

objects together, not as individuals, so when the team comes up short of expectations you cant then put it all on a single

player or coach cuz really they lost as a team, donovan didnt lose it for them, he wasnt out there missin open field tackles

against the raiders TE, or letting felix blow holes in the D, he wasnt out there defending jump balls against miles austin, so i

dont really think you can blame it all on mcnabb, i think if you wanna play the blame game you gotta blame the team as a

whole not individuals, cuz the great ones win together and lose together. this is again just my opinion nothing more, you guys

are certainly entitled to your own and if you wish to continue to blame an individual in a team sport loss then go right ahead i

am just trying to maybe show you guys a different perspective of the situation, hopefully it can change some of the ways you

look at mcnabb.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-14, 03:23

yea um i see u tried to space out ur thing sbut it ddnt work out lol

just space out after every 3 sentences bro lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-15, 00:16

2ToNald Trump wrote:
mcnabb does have his games where he throws dirtballs on a drag and just completely mindfuks eagle fans

then he has games where he is immaculate and wins games by himself

thing is sometimes his bad games were at pivotal moments

Sounds like Bret Favre to me, but people still love him.
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-17, 03:08

Look would you rather Mcnabb throw dirt incomplete balls so no one can catch or throw balls like Jake Delhomme where he throws it up an gets intercepted a million times. Mcnabb is the anchor of the team he leads all these young guys an Kevin "corn on the" Kolb definately is not the answer right now. Look most Philly fans are mad because we lost a superbowl an we lost a lot of Nfc Championships games when we were the favorite but even though it is extremely frustrating it show's the Eagles are a good team. An for the Philly fans who say this is unbelievable we havent won a championship if you do your history you will see before the merger the Eagles have one 3 championships just because they changed the name doesn't mean they haven't won the championship. Mcnabb does the best he can an I do blame it mostly on Marty for not having a balanced play calling just imagine how many more yards westbrook would of had if he had 300+ carries more?

An there are all these rumors of Mcnabb being traded and there is a reason why he hasn't been traded because Andy knows better than anyone that if they let go of Mcnabb than they will be half the team they are now plus Andy Reid just got a contract extension if they were to trade him and they barely made playoffs or didn't make it at all Reid would look like a total jackass because what most people don't realize he has the final say in all personal decisions not the GM or Owner. An his run would be over very quick because then the fans for Mcnabb would be very pissed off an then the other Eagles would blame it all on Reid an it would be chaos.

To sum it up I stick by Mcnabb he is the starter and like it or not he gives us the best chance to win and hopefully he produces well this season like he did this past year and pray to god his injuries are done forever.

GOOOOOOOOO EAGLES!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CJsWaterboy21
New MS Member
New MS Member
CJsWaterboy21

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-05, 05:57

to IBleedGreen...about your post how Mcnabb couldnt produce against the Raiders D. Last time I checked the Raiders D has a good secondary...and the Eagles had and for the most point still have medicore receivers. I mean Nnamdi Asomugha is no joke.
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-05, 12:34

ARE YOU KIDDING ME DESEAN JACKSON JEREMY MACLIN JASON AVANT THAT IS MEDICORE? I'D SAY THERE TOP 3 RECEVING CORE IN THE NFL EASY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2