Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks

Go down 
+3
BoSpOrTsFaN
Fudopi is That Dude
Fudgy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks Empty
PostSubject: McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks   McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks Empty2009-02-23, 19:28

Eagles QB Donovan McNabb wants the team to add weapons and talent before he starts talking to them about an extension.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3929063&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks Donovan-mcnabb
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks   McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks Empty2009-02-23, 19:43

he sounds like kobe....

and they both want a tall man...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks   McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks Empty2009-02-23, 22:22

Fudopi wrote:
he sounds like kobe....

and they both want a tall man...

he sounds like someone who wants to win a championship
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks   McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks Empty2009-02-23, 22:24

he obviously wants to add a good receiver. any QB in their right mind would
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks   McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks Empty2009-02-24, 00:27

they should invest in marvin harrison or boldin
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks   McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks Empty2009-02-24, 10:12

Agreed fudgy... McNabb has been close too many times... he needs 1 break in the playoffs before he retires... and he needs more offensive weapons to get that break.. the eagles were great this year but they need to be even greater to be successfull next year... so i completely understand how McNabb is feeling and i think the eagles should add more weapons aswell...
Back to top Go down
UltimateCheeseHead
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks   McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks Empty2009-02-24, 11:23

Im not a big Mcnabb fan yeah I think he is a good QB but he chokes when the game is on the line like Playoffs wise and superbowl.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks   McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks Empty2009-02-24, 11:32

D Mac is a baaaaadddd boy! he just needs the right pieces (i.e. big play receivers) around him to get over the playoff hump. i think that this is a smart move on his part.....to wait and SEE....how committed the Eagles are to him....by bringing in the talent that he is requesting to win games before he resigns.
Back to top Go down
UltimateCheeseHead
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks   McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks Empty2009-02-24, 13:50

I dont know I think he should go somewhere else and play, if he does bad again next season he will probably just get benched again and then he will be forced to leave, if it was me I wouldnt want to be on the team if I was treated like that, but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks   McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks Empty

Back to top Go down

McNabb wants Eagles to add weapons before extension talks
Page 1 of 1