Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Stopping NE! HELP!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iLLwitIT
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Stopping NE! HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Stopping NE! HELP!   Stopping NE! HELP! Empty2010-01-18, 14:27

Hey, Alright . . . I need help with stopping the pats offense. . . My friend i use to kill and he has just been steady practicing for the past couple months and i feel horrible that i cant stop him and i taught him how to play!!!

He likes to abuse moss's wonderful hands and i cant stop him with winfield covering him (i use the vikings) he kills me with the outside posts and across the middle with a out and with the running backs in the flatts or a receiver in the flatts. . .

I rarely stop him from scoring and when he wins its either by a field goal or sinlge touchdown each time!!!! and that just fuxxs with me so bad lol!!! i just need a little edge to change the outcome! plz help!!
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Stopping NE! HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping NE! HELP!   Stopping NE! HELP! Empty2010-01-18, 14:40

iLLwitIT wrote:
Hey, Alright . . . I need help with stopping the pats offense. . . My friend i use to kill and he has just been steady practicing for the past couple months and i feel horrible that i cant stop him and i taught him how to play!!!

He likes to abuse moss's wonderful hands and i cant stop him with winfield covering him (i use the vikings) he kills me with the outside posts and across the middle with a out and with the running backs in the flatts or a receiver in the flatts. . .

I rarely stop him from scoring and when he wins its either by a field goal or sinlge touchdown each time!!!! and that just fuxxs with me so bad lol!!! i just need a little edge to change the outcome! plz help!!
Well no1 on the Vikings can cover Moss lol.. Try using a team that has a fast/tall CB..Chargers,Cards,Boys,Bengals.. Speed kills wihch Moss has.. Pressure Brady.not evry dwn but hit em if u do.. Once u have Moss on lockdown,foucs on Welker..Most of the Pats user i face jus pass like evry1 down.Sit in Shotgun all day and pass lol.. But stoppin the pats d is easy.. Their CB's are weak and slow.. Take advantage.. Be smart..
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Stopping NE! HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping NE! HELP!   Stopping NE! HELP! Empty2010-01-18, 14:57

spotlight moss and never play man..run a lot of zone and zone blitzes to confuse him..the only time play man is if u nano him which even then you better make sure it gets to the qb because if he gets it to moss on a slant its over (i know from experience)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stopping NE! HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping NE! HELP!   Stopping NE! HELP! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping NE! HELP!
Page 1 of 1