Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Most hated team you dont like to play online?

Go down 
+34
yaboy510
BradyandMossConnection
will to win
nawfside512
chrisc2006
Eli
Mcnair2Wycheck
Swag Escobar
Mickey
BgTrkSociety
Militant X 1
Mr. Micheal
VY is a Beast
StompDownKillaz
OGiant23
weaver2036
kc killa jr
x7x2x4x
iNfam0us88
iLLxEaGLeSx10
mi757ke
Ill-AdelPHia
bigbuddah
Shadelon
PhillyALLday
Crunk
-iBleedGreen-
MartyBoy
HesterKRGod
Fudopi is That Dude
xXBlackiceXx
Modrewgnu
Fudgy
madden2k5
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eli
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-04, 19:19

cowboys and pats, i rarely see chargers now and with the loss of hall i'm seeing less raiders now

havent seen the skins like i thought i would
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-04, 19:37

I hate playing against the Cowboys and Titans. Romo breaks every sack and Young scrambles and throws a strike anywhere on the field every time against my defense, even with a crappy accuracy rating. Barber breaks too many tackles and Johnson is just a beast on the game with his speed and agility.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-04, 20:26

Eli wrote:
cowboys and pats, i rarely see chargers now and with the loss of hall i'm seeing less raiders now

havent seen the skins like i thought i would

skins already have 3 solid corners. I mean hall is 95 spd so i start em....anyways how does romo break eveyr tackle?? i mustve missed something
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-04, 21:26

I hate playing the Cowboys when its not me using them, lol, nah il play any team.. For some reason tho My O gets s*** down by the Jags, regardless of skill level
Back to top Go down
will to win
New MS Member
New MS Member
will to win

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-04, 22:24

I hate playing the lions, they make me look good, but i'm not
Back to top Go down
BradyandMossConnection
New MS Member
New MS Member
BradyandMossConnection

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-06, 11:57

Colts
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-06, 12:51

cowboys and jags
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-06, 14:15

For some reason the Steelers give me fits sometimes.
Back to top Go down
pman92
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-06, 15:21

Cowboys......
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-06, 15:26

Steelers huh McNair. I may have to use them next time I play you.
Back to top Go down
LTDosUno21
New MS Member
New MS Member
LTDosUno21

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-06, 15:41

I hate playing the pats and boys
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-06, 18:48

add the steelers to my list lol
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-12, 10:57

i dont care ill play against anyone with any team but it gets tiring of playin against the cowboys. im not scared of them im just tired of them. I beat someone yesturday that was the cowboys and i was the bengals. i barely beat him but he was a level 19. cowboys d cant keep up with chad johnson and TJ. whoever someone puts pacman on i just throw to the other.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-12, 11:59

Fudgy wrote:
Cowboys or Raiders...i refuse to play those teams

What's scary about the Raiders????? I mean I know Mcfadden is overrated but they are still a garbage team with no O-Line and a bad Defense. All you have to do is pound it up the middle on them and their guys can't tackle.
Back to top Go down
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-12, 14:57

I don't care what team i play really,I hate playing the cowboys though,seems like everytime i try to play a game online the other person goes with the cowboys,and it gets annoying playing the same team over and over,and all they do is throw it long to owens,and i user pick there ass till they quit..but yeah..lol had to let it out,i hate playing the cowboys
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-12, 15:55

BOSTN BEANR wrote:
i dont care ill play against anyone with any team but it gets tiring of playin against the cowboys. im not scared of them im just tired of them. I beat someone yesturday that was the cowboys and i was the bengals. i barely beat him but he was a level 19. cowboys d cant keep up with chad johnson and TJ. whoever someone puts pacman on i just throw to the other.

tnew is a 97 spd and adam is 96 while scandrik is 97 and jenkins is 94. Pretty Hard to hit deep balls on them.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-12, 16:33

Barbarian24 wrote:
BOSTN BEANR wrote:

tnew is a 97 spd and adam is 96 while scandrik is 97 and jenkins is 94. Pretty Hard to hit deep balls on them.

not against some of the people i play against. I always have a big fast wr and everytime i try to go deep either pacman is there or no one. Most people i play against that use the boys ill play with the pats and moss burns everyone all day. the other day i put up 400 recieving yds on the cowboys with moss. The way my friend stops me when we play with our teams against each other is he puts pacman at FS and keeps him on top of moss all day cuz he knows i love using wr swap package so he keeps moss in check like that and he has newman on the other side at CB so if i have moss lined up over there newman can cover him decent too if u use him right.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty2008-12-20, 01:59

cowboys by far....if your playing someone with any talent at all you cant cover TO, Witten, Williams, and their Rbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most hated team you dont like to play online?   Most hated team you dont like to play online? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most hated team you dont like to play online?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3